Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for sansa's dick

grrm.livejournal.com/

Reminder George is heading to ANOTHER convention right now

First for Jon and Meera Targaryen

rate, comment, subscribe.
>EW: In a muddy field, Jon Snow is fighting a dozen men. His costume has changed (“Purely for merchandising—now everybody has to buy a different doll,” he jokes), and his wild hair is partly pinned up, out of the way, almost like a samurai. The actor is a whirlwind. Harington swings his sword this way, that way, stepping and spinning, ducking and stabbing, delivering a complex series of fight moves faster than you would think is possible. And as exhausting as this is, Harington always wants one more take. “He’s become phenomenal at it,” Benioff says. “There’s something great about watching Kit do a 60-second take where he’s actually doing all the moves.” Weiss drily agrees: “He might actually be of serious value in a medieval army.”

Speculation: BastardBowl again

>During one scene, Jon Snow is overwhelmed, and he goes down swinging. Fighters pile atop him. Harington is pressed into thick, soupy mud and crawling bugs. Jon Snow came back from the dead once, but if he perishes again, one shouldn’t expect him to be saved a second time. Harington refuses to say his safe word (“banana”) to stop the pummeling. But when the scene ends, he seems more winded than usual.

AND PRESTON'S GOING TO BE THERE

Spanish guy said Benjen is confirmed coming back
Are you hyped?

It fits!

Yeah but then he'll be hard at work...all the way to August, and ANOTHER convention.

>not realizing hes given himself to the show for good

Kek really?

VOTE
www.strawpoll.me/10312148

why, why people love so much benjen?

He's cast in the next episode dummy, this has been known for a while

Because that means more Branfu scenes.

Reminder Winds of Winter is done and is they're holding it on the publisher side until just after the season ends or until the next season begins to max their sales.

>believing imdb
there is nothing confirmed

First for that stupid look on Dabid's face

You JUST KNOW

>ywn have a sarcastic Benioff husbando

THIS ENDS NOW.

iwanttobelieve

I'm just starting the books and everytime a Danerys chapter starts I want to drop it. Can I safely skip all her chapters? I have always her shitty tv actor in my head. Anyone else having the problem that they have the tv characters in the head although the book characters clearly differ in both aesthetics and character?

Arya is especially bad. I don't know if she is supposed to be ugly but I think her goblin tv appearance is too much. They just described her as having the features of her father.

Are you talking about imdb? Literally anyone can edit there, and fake cast actors have been put. It has happened with Lady Stoneheart, for example

my god, i wish i could give all these people a good smack on the cheek

What is this picture from?

Who /feeltheBern/ for the High Sanders here?

what a fucking rapist. i hate bran so much. you all know hes gonna be the reason white walkers will be able to get past the wall.

Here brother

zanza is truely a pain in the ass to read

honestly, i don't think you'd miss anything if you skipped her chapters. she's been spinning her wheels for as long as she's been in mereen. pretty much everything after dracarys is boring shit until Selmy gets there.

anyone have the picture of arya watching the play and its captioned bookfags?

did they really do a photoshoot on a couch full of money?

>i hate bran so much.
Sounds like a fairly plebeian sentiment, to be perfectly desu with you.

Not only does bran give of serious boytoy vibes, pods actor seems stuck up Nairn's ass as well

Jdimsa

>2 votes for cersei

leave

I wish I can go and see Preston spill his spaghetti

Finally a tripfag is winning at something.

Grrm is going to crush that poor man's soul lol

Choose one waifu for each
>One you would cuddle with and watch movies together every night
>One you would have rough, hardcore casual sex every night

it'll be cringeworthy. All the normie redditors are going to make stupid jokes about how Preston is some conspiracy nut and whenever he tries to just have a nice time with him they'll tease him about his theories

would love to watch a conversation between Preston and BryndenBFish though

I want Jon to bone Sansa and become king, not because I especially like Jon or find the incest thing erotic, but because I fucking detest delusional Sansa cultists and want them to suffer an emotional meltdown. I'm sick of all this "Sansa is an infalable political mastermind destined to inherit the earth" bullshit on westeros.org, watchersonthewall, leddit, and elsewhere.

So praise be unto Jon Christ

>Brunei

And

>Bribri

Grrm is going to crush that poor chair's legs lol

When is Brienne gonna ya know, do it.

New Myrcella for both

why are branfags so easily triggered, bros?

evolution of Jon Snow?

>bastard boy in the shade of almost everybody else
>naive bastard boy
>somewhat confident outcast
>leader of the little pack of loyal guys
>angry teenager and a wildling lover
>inspiring leader
>troubled lord commander
>dark but righteous strong man and a leader

But thats not even his real name is it?
He can say some fake name and those redditors wouldnt know unless they are autistic and recognize his voice

>frogfu
>melisandre

I want people who reply to him to die more than I want him to die.

He's said in his blog that it's not done yet, anticipating questions regarding the change of chapter preview on his site.
However, I too want to believe.

Can Bran create a boulder so heavy not even Bran could lift it?

brienne is going to die young as a virgin warrior woman like joan of arc

tfw she gets burned alive by stannis just to fit that joan parallel

Melly
Asha

brunei? I'm not a great connoisseur, enlighten me please

cuddling with ygritte
rough sex with myranda

(yeah, yeah, I like skeletons)

Because blaspheming the Lord of Light is a sin worthy of death.

A AM GOD?

Myrcella
Asha

Will 20 goodmen strike again in the battle of the bastards?

Meera
Ygritte

-Ah! We need some excitement around here.
-Westerosi Sitrang or the Essos one, my Lord?
- No, no, something fun! Something the men will enjoy, like a safety drill!

we just dont want our god to be angry and destroy the world

I can't wait til he brings about a glorious new age of poverty for all!

You're sister
You're mom

Bran
Myranda

Margaery
Margaery

>Brunei
the country?

Jokes on you I don't have a sister

>But what kind? Uh, "Dohtraki invasion"? "Set the dragons free"? "Valyrian fire drill"? Ah! I think a good old-fashioned ambush at the cave today!

For the night is dark
And full of terrors.

>All right. Nuts ready.

U wot m8

KINVARA

>Implying people exist who would not give Bran enthusiastic consent

>Hodor! Hodor!
>We gotta get outta here!

Should I bet on no cure for Greyscale?

What episode does Tommen die in too?

List of characters who did literally nothing wrong:
>Tywin Lannister

interview about bastardbowl, sounds pretty based desu

Wait for me!

It's totally cool, Sansa. I didn't kill your brothers and burn them. I just killed two other totally innocent children and had their bodies burnt. Oh, and I'm still completely responsible for Ramsay ruining Winterfell and killing nearly everyone that you've ever known or cared about.

genuinely surprised that bran actually has fans

Then you in a wig.

tommen dies in the last episode(leaked)
yes jorahs greyscale will be cured

Bran specifically promised her mother that he wouldn't climb again. Bran broke his promise God broke his back. That's how serious things are in the North.

>Come on! Come on! Come on!

>what is redemption

Why does everyone assume Bran time traveled? Or altered time? Even Preston fell for the time travel meme.

Bran was nothing but a gateway to the past. A "door" if you will. Bran's consciousness went to the past, but then he split his focus to the present, in order to warg Hodor. What this did, was create a gate from present Hodor to past Hodor, via the weirwood.

Present Hodor was told "hold the door", which he made into a mantra. That mantra is then passed from present Hodor's mind, through Bran's split consciousness, and through the weirwood network, to past Hordor's mind. The shock future Hordor invading past Hordor created an impression on pat Hodor's mind, permanently scarring him.

So basically, Bran didn't actually alter anything. He was merely the bridge that allowed Hordor's past and present mind to connect as one.

Gay. Then what was the point of it?

>"Not to mention i was totally fine with watching Ramsay stick his entire forearm in your ass and opening his hand while I just watched"

What's Jon's problem?

>everything is duty, nothing is pleasure
>there is no happiness
>doesn't matter what I want
>I died but I learned nothing from it
>Ygritte was a mistake
>I must protect Sansa
>I must protect Rickon and take back Winterfell
>I don't want to fight anymore, I wanted to go south and die warm, Walker threat or not. maybe Pentos?
>imagine the hassle if the lords proclaim me king in the north
>I drink this ale merely to disinfect my wounds
>Tormund is my best friend, I think
>I don't need friends, I need allies

Beniofu

:3

>Get out of my way!

him ruining his bff life with edd is enraging

KEK

You're telling me Bran broke his own back? yeah, you're probably right

hence , he time traveled

>Hodor! HODOR!

His redemption is ruined if he brings those ships to danaerys. Danaerys will conquer them all, including the starks