I'm trying to get back into a card game which one should I choose MTG,Yu'gi-oh or some other one?

I'm trying to get back into a card game which one should I choose MTG,Yu'gi-oh or some other one?

herthstone

Just play whatever your friends play. MtG is probably best though.

Munchkin.

Not quite a card game like Magic, but very fun and easy to learn

MtG is by far the best.

Def yugioh

MtG for sure

try commander a certain format of mtg you dont needd playsets and always get to play your general :D

MtG, especially if you don't hate yourself enough yet

Pokemon tcg is pretty lit fam

Newbie to mtg should I get a starter deck and a few booster packs to start off?

i'd go with MTG even though im not a fan of the new Mtg sets but timespiral was sweet

If you want something you can play on computer or phone, Hearthstone

If you want something tangible with real world value, and like deep mechanics, MtG.

If your a hipster, The Spoils

Everything else doesn't matter.

get one of these and a deck

Boosters are just false hope, just buy singles if you tryna play constructed. But draft is the best format. Everything else is just decklists and being a Timmy.

MTG for the win.

This guy has it. The two combine give you the perfect start to your collection. A few boosters to get some trade material, a good base of lands, commons, and uncommons, and a base to build your deck around.

CLASH ROYALE

Deck builder set and some boosters. Unless you're looking to really get into it and don't mind dropping the cash.

In which case buy a case of boosters for ~$100 and a shitload of land off of amazon or something so you can properly deckbuild.

Runescape legends chronicles

if youre getting into yu gi oh, let me suggest you the ragequit deck

>10 exodias
>10 blue eyes white dragons
>10 red eyes white dragons
>10 blue eyes white dragons or exodias in a different year
>10 peacocks

the opponent you play against will think youre some type of retard when you play 4 exodias and a peacock face down. this will make them call you a retard and then leave, making you the victor