obviously the shit talking aussie. chinks can't handle the bants

Michael Phelps

>tfw shitposting isn't an olympic sport

>chinks talking about good manners and upbringing

this is amazing

your side

fuck the doping chink

mack needs to apologize for looking like a cuck

Big Mack and Sun Yang are rematched in the 1,500 swim, we need to summon up all the meme energy we can to beat the doping dope

i really hope mack wins the 1500m and says something else

Based Mack pisses on the juicer.

>when your shitpost is so strong it's known all around the world

absolute legend

That's not a Canadian flag around his neck mate

>I always thought Sun was yellow, but turns out he's silver

>Australia has shit posters
>China has shit swimmers
kek

stopstophesalreadydead.jpg

Yeah nah not gonna happen

China and it's swim team can go fuck themselves

>Shitposted an entire country into being butthurt

Look at that Chinese fuckers teeth

Fuck the chinks

>BBC News: 13 minutes ago
>mysterious islands have been suddenly appearing around the Australian coast
FUCK
APOLOGISE NOW STRAYA

He needs to shave his head on camera, apologize and reflect.

Fuck China. He better not apologize. Aussies are the best shitposters.

mfw this causes WW3

mfw when we have to stop shitposting towards americans so they actually bring the pacific fleet

fucking chinks ruin everything

All chinks know to do is cheat in whatever way possible to get an edge, it's literally part of their culture. Of course they'd get butthurt about a white guy calling them out on it.

is the chinese guy a shark

look at his mouth

如果你赢了你应该说好的话。

那个澳大利亚的运动员就说坏话。不好的赢家。

200,000 people isnt even the top floor of a favela in china, no one of matter would give a fuck

China understands English now?

You cant trust chinks and you cant trust russians.

This made me chuckle. Thanks Aussiebro

Obviously siding with the dingos. The Chinese are subhumans.

Mack is a sassy one

who doesn't? english is the international language.

>irl australian shitposting causes ww3'
Just like my anime imageboards

Dumb Chink poster

I will never understand why Singaporeans stand up for Chinks

singapore is the sweden of asia

Fucking hell, even at the Olympics, in person, 'Straya be shitposting.
I'm proud, and I'm not even Australian.

Singaporeans generally don't stand up for Chinks. It's infested with mainland chink blow-ins now like the poster monkey you replied to.

因为大部分的新加坡人是汉族

我总是不明白为什么澳大利亚的人是这么低,没有教育

快去烤个虾子

1 RMB has been deposited into your account.

Singapore is now infested with wealthy PRC drones.

What's with all the child's drawings?

Doesn't mean they have to defend China at every given moment. Singapore is more militarily allied to the US than to China. Stop coming to our unis if you don't appreciate australian education cu

十年以后,澳大利亚肯定就是一个中国的省。你的人口特别低。笑死了。

cunt*

I caught it on the news and the guy was asking him about his rivalry with Sun and he said "the/our rivalry is (something something) maybe I just have a rivalry with people who have tested positive."

>China in charge of handling the bantz

那个澳大利亚的教肯定是好。你可以拼‘cunt'. 笑死了!

You might be closer than you think BSA, they are trying to drum up support for a people's war at sea which means attacking Australia seagoers/navy. I would sign up to defend Straya and kill me some gooks if this happened.

Fuck off with your dumb ass moonspeak, chink garbage.

>如果你赢了你应该说好的话。

>那个澳大利亚的运动员就说坏话。不好的赢家。

>If you win you should say is good.

>The Australian athlete said ill. A bad winner.

good point senpai, I agree, what an obsessed cunt

>因为大部分的新加坡人是汉族

>我总是不明白为什么澳大利亚的人是这么低,没有教育

>快去烤个虾子

>Because most Singaporeans [are] Han (chinese)

>I always do not understand why people are so low in Australia, there is no education

>Go bake shrimp

fucking roasted

>十年以后,澳大利亚肯定就是一个中国的省。你的人口特别低。笑死了。

>Ten years later, be sure it is a province of China in Australia. Your population is particularly low. LOL.

>google translate actually spat out LOL. like in caps

去死吧。你的国家越来越低。 谁怕你?

Post in first world language no one cares about your chinkdog scribbles.

China's.

If you win against a drug cheat, you must be an even bigger drug cheat

>那个澳大利亚的教肯定是好。你可以拼‘cunt'. 笑死了!

>The Australian Education is definitely good. You can spell 'cunt'. Laughable!

chinks be bringing the bantz

>Australia
>China
What's the difference?

I'm with the aussies on this one. Fuck these chink fetus eaters and their nationalistic bs.

>去死吧。你的国家越来越低。 谁怕你?

>go to hell. Your country is getting low. Who is afraid of you?

rude desu

God i hate these fucking chinks

Not really it's cringeworthy
Stop translating chinknadian

says peenoise lmao

>那个澳大利亚的教肯定是好。你可以拼‘cunt'. 笑死了!
Not really much to show for 5000 years of continuous culture in a stable, fertile land is there?

Even the British cucked you faggots..

Seriously, no one is afraid of a country populated by mentally fragile sooky la-las relying on stolen tech.

你不会读别的语言因为你的教育太低。普通的美国人总是这样的

Australian getting BTFO by china.

Fuck off ya convict.

ARE U OFFENDED?

Aak the Chinaman if he likes sushi

You like sushi? Sushi. You like?

t. Vikram patek

>btfo

No one here's gives a shit. Meanwhile Chinacucks are bombarding him with hundreds of thousands of free (you)s while seething in rage. Top lel

>Even the British cucked you faggots..
你有别的国家的国旗在你的国旗的里面。 谁就是‘cuck’?

>get btfo by straya in bantz
>get btfo by US in medals
How does it feel to always comein second?

听起来像澳大利亚真的不能接受这个‘banter’。你去哭。

Ah yeah hi I'll grab the Beef stir fry, special fried rice, roast duck and do you guys do free prawn crackers on the side? Oh and delivery thanks.

The best part is their awful insults in broken English

I literally don't care enough about your shit language to bother even translating

Just stay eternally butthurt

olympics were a mistake desu. in this age of increasing nationalistic hostility we should've known there would be more contention than competition. chinks isolationist attitudes are going to rape them in the ass now that they're going to have an enemy and will be brought into the global conversation. as a rising superpower they should've sat back and let the western world rip itself to shit. should've pulled the team from the olympics entirely. now they gotta show they're best and it won't end with the olympics. western world was already in this mode but now we also have a bigger, clearer enemy. primitive jihadi sandniggers aint shit comparing to a billion civilized chinks

olympics were a mistake desu

>chinks
>complaining about lack of good manners and upbringing

Chinks are the most deplorable, unpleasant race in the world. This is reflected through their tourists, their unintelligibly stupid posts on social media, and through sporting commentary - I mean, just take a look at the NBA as one example. Linsanity, and more recently GSW fans... Chinks make up a significant portion of the GSW fanbase, and we all know that GSW fans are absolutely intolerable.

Fuck chinks.

你就可以买吃的,中国人要去买你的房子,和你的邻居的房子,和你的爸爸的房子,还有你妈妈的男朋友的房子。

What the fuck you wanna say

What's your definition of civilised mate? Not exaggerating, at least 500 million of them are literal peasants, and even the wealthy ones have deplorable hygiene habits like shitting in public and spitting indoors/anywhere.

>civilized
Lel

If u want a conversation with someone else, don't use Chinese at least

When you aren't self-sufficient, a population that size is a millstone around your neck, not an advantage.

I can't really understand you, are you saying Prawn crackers are an extra $2?

走开棒子

No, his sister's clacker is an extra $2.

Fuck off paki

t. Mohammed Abdur

Yep this is certainly not the best time to be engaging the West in war games. Most of our countries are having populist/nationalist Far Right revivals and the political situation is becoming very volatile. If Trump wins, we know his braggadocious attitude will prevent him from using soft diplomacy to null threats of war, and he'll keep upping the anti against his enemies until a full scale conflict breaks out. Neither China nor the USA wants that.

Chinese talking about manners. Oh wow.

Anybody here been to Cambridge? It used to be 'Murican tourists ruining the place but at least their over 30's shut up and didn't holler and yelp the whole time. Now it's Chinese endlessly talking. You can't hear a tour guide because of them. You can't walk into town without hearing them from the other side of the road. What could possibly be so important as to be shouting everything all the time!?

This is the cringiest post ITT and this thread has a Singaporean in it.

Oh the R and L were difficult to distinguish

Koreabro btfo this chinknig now that you seem to understand him

What the fuck it means
Plz
Let me know

China has no choice. It's an economic disaster zone there now as the West stops buying their shit. They have to rattle the saber to keep the pleb slaves united.

But he did cheat. What's the fucking issue here? Shrimp dicks just mad they got silver?

>something.. something "banter" ..something something

Thanks for the compliments friend.

>writing CHINESE on a JAPANESE pictogram board

HOLY FUCK how cucked can one nation get? The Japanese literally raped your mother in nanking. Even dirt countries use english and yet you subhuman freaks don't.

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>“Whatever the real reasons, Horton has no reason to feel proud of what he said about Sun,” said a commentary in the newspaper Global Times on Monday. “Actually we think Australia should feel embarrassed with Horton’s remarks.”
>“In many serious essays written by Westerners, Australia is mentioned as a country at the fringes of civilization. In some cases, they refer to the country’s early history as Britain’s offshore prison. This suggests that no one should be surprised at uncivilized acts emanating from the country.”

meme all you want but there's no one shooting up schools or bombing subways in China. they're clearly doing some things right

they're the largest economy in the world and there's literally more than a billion of them

t. Abdullah

at least get a proxy wu bao. the leaf flag makes it far too obvious