Anyone who switches lanes while driving with signaling first

>Anyone who switches lanes while driving with signaling first
>people who pick their nose sideways with their thumb to make it look like they aren't doing so
>anyone over the age of 18 who says something obviously offensive, then spouts "I WAS JUST KIDDIIIIIIINNGGG!!"
>anyone who works in real estate (they're all phony as fuck)
>people who constantly blame others and never take responsibility for their own doings
>people not involved in law enforcement that go on-and-on about how much they think they know about laws and legal rights
>vapers (you're walking around in public sucking on a metal stick, guys)
>college undergrad liberals that have no life experience, but act as if they're fighting for some big cause that doesn't even exist
>college undergrad Republicans who walk around campus wearing bow-ties and blazers, rambling-off radical political shit they heard their dads say
>all Jews, no exceptions (they always want a discount or a deal)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

humans.

you forgot feminists

>rapists
>pedophiles
>anyone who votes for Hillary

> anyone who is a regular poster on Sup Forums and considers themselves a fan of "music"

people who make thread using giant red letters in MS paint including

>People you hate
>jobs you have no respect fore
>medical conditions that don't exist

and any other thread using this type of OP picture.

Us crazy people must think other perspectives are crazy huh

anyone with a political opinion
white people

>man children who act goofy for attention and have no other redeeming qualities.

fibromyalgia

it's not real

oh wait this isn't a "conditions that don't fucking exist thread" it just uses the same MS pain OP picture type.

>Liberals
>Cucks
>Niggers
>Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Feminists
SJW
games journalists

Sub-humans:
Niggers
Sand niggers

I wouldn't say that I have no respect for these people, but rather feel sorry for them

Are we talking like 30+ yr old guys you see on a date with some equally fat and equally ugly girl at the mall on a Sunday afternoon or what kind of man children?

Women
Gays
Trans

How is vaping gayer than smoking regularly? Its mostly vegetable glycerin in a vape and leaves on a cigarette or cigar right? So smoking on a flaming bundle of leaves, which came from a bundle of sticks, is less gay than smoking on some vegetable shit that came from (mostly) little ground shots? A flaming bundle of sticks in your mouth is less gay than boiling ground nigger shit?

Feminists and sjws are the same thing

Not always; some of them are politicians

> Smokers
I can't understand those dumb people

>OP

Anyone who instantly demands respect because they are in Official Position X and you are in Official Position Y. Nothing will make me more uncooperative than the presumption that I owe your disgusting shaved-ape ass something

all people under 18 who like people under 18 are pedophiles, but we never hear about them

non vegans

Couples
Niggers
SJWs
MRAs
Cuckoos
Faggots
Weeaboos
Vegans

Retards
Children
prisoners

Waiters, satanists and "youtubers"

>Anyone voting for hillary
>feminist's self explanitory again
>beta cucks
>snitches
>niggers. no I dont mean black people. i mean niggers.
>black lives matter

Theists
weeklings
teachers

Anyone who switches lanes while driving is a spineless fist

Theists
weeklings
BLM

Twitch streamers

Essentially anyone over 20 that's yelling or causing a fuss in public, and that's the only thing that makes them stand out.

Sure, I get messing around with your friends is fun as long as your respectful towards others. But when the only thing you can do is crack lame ass jokes and act out, it really makes you look like a dumb fuck.

Except jews (never met one that I know of) I agree with all of this

underrated

I'm a real estate investor. Fuck you.

>Feminists
>Raging Hypocrits

Maybe you just drive slow as fuck nigger. And how the fuck do you turn?

People who legitimately use SHEEPLE as a term

>>anyone who works in real estate (they're all phony as fuck)

They are really just an unnecessary middle man, and they act like they are pillars of the community for some reason.

cuck the majority of this up to bad experiences

EDM fans

>>Anyone who switches lanes while driving with signaling first
What

under 18 is no pedo

Calm down, bud

Go vape or whatever...

Millennials. I'm one of them, but we all must take the blame for creating the shit show that is this generation.

In USA it is; if the age diff is more than 3 years.

Fibromialgia does exist. What are you talking about? My sister has is. Have you ever felt the forehead/taken the temperature of someone with the condition when they're having a bad spell? They burn up like a fire. There isn't any faking that.

depends on the state, and pedophilia is sexual attraction toward children, not 17 year olds.

pedo is some one who is sexually attracted to minors, so all minors are pedos but they dont get penalised for it.

i think after you go through puberty you should be able to fuck, you dont gain anythig special at 18.

>Black Lives Matter (we don't want to be treated like a bunch of dangerous criminals even though we act like a bunch of dangerous criminals!)
>Anyone who unironicaly follows this whole "anime is trash" nonsense and can't let people enjoy shit
>People who do Whippets. What kind of lame-ass drug is that?
>Hilary supporters
>Trump supporters
>SJWs
>Anyone who describes themselves as any "kin" other than "humankin"
>the Doctor Who fandom
>Anyone who twerks
>Banksy
>Anyone who follows this "arg Pokemon Go is bad" trend
>The Black Panthers
>Anyone who considers loli to be anywhere CLOSE to the trauma of the rape and molestation of actual children. Seriously, fuck you.
>Hipsters
>Vegans

>real estate investor

So, you bought/helped buy a shitty piece of property, half-ass spruced it up, and rent it out to people who can barely afford it?

People must think you're pretty gnar, man!

Most woman

Clinton supporters

Black lives matters

>people who think being gay is not the same as being a pedophile, not moral wise

I don't hold rentals for now, just fix and flips/wholesaling

I've seen that term or someone call other people sheep on this very board at least 1000 times

Millennials that want to be special snowflakes so badly that they invent genders and pretend it's real.

I forgot one

>People who describe themselves as "random"

I knew you would mention people who vape. Today I made $700 in my shop so I dgaf if I have a metle stick in my mouth.

>flaming, bundle of sticks

i c wut u did thar

explain.

Koreans. Never. Work. For. Koreans. They are the asian jews.
Faggots, especially the cockblocking fags. Gay-ass bartender tried to stop me playing with my girlfriend when she wanted to RP "meet the first time".
Beggars. Standing there waving a sign "god bless" made of stolen cardboard, stolen markers, and cleanly dressed in new stolen clothes.
Teachers. They are ALWAYS right, things I've been told by teachers; necropsy is only done birds, you can't get a scuba tank filled unless you're a certified scuba instructor, italian potato dumplings are pronounce GUH-NO-SEE-AH, "you can't sue over that" (fact you can sue over anything, rational or not, but a judge can throw it out later). The least educate people are teachers.

They're just overall shitty people and seem to always be smiling in order to cover-up how much a terrible human being they truly are

The worst of them are the recent college undergrads who try to "get into the business" by renting-out low-income housing to gullible minorities, and think they're expert sales pitch artists because they took advantage of poor people.

>lawyers
>tow truck drivers
>people with body piercings
>people with tattoos
>people that vape
>people that automatically judge someone based on what they do or how they look
>niggers

>>people that automatically judge someone based on what they do or how they look

not sure if trolling

>liberals
>SJWs
>Feminists
>Loud obnoxious teenagers
>Loud obnoxious niggers
>niggers
>sandniggers
>mudslimes
>women drivers

>People with tattoos
>People with body piercings
>People that automatically judge someone based on what they do or how they look

Are you taking the piss?

>Beggars
got my car worked on at this one shop near an interstate exit ramp.
there was a begger with a sign getting money from a few people at a stoplight there.
after an hour or so, he crosses the street, gets in a brand new pickup.
takes overcoat off, takes wig off, then drives away.

people that toke marihuanas
people that have mnore se x than me

THANK YOU!
there IS a distinction between black people and niggers, i just thought everyone else just thinks black =nigger.

wew lad. Isn't 15 a little young for this site? Go be le edgy atheist somewhere else.

I forgot to add
>vegans
>crossfitters
>people who eat gluten-free
>vapers

greedo shot first.

gays love men because of how their brain is programmed, same with pedophiles. but some fucking cunts will say.
> it's not same
> how dare you compare them
> are you an idiot even mentioning gays and pedos in the same phrase

i cant ever get any point true. fucking cunts

>Anyone who makes these threads.
Kill yourself.
>Anyone who switches lanes while driving with signaling first
Because signaling your intent is to safe for you?

Black Person: normal guy going about his day, and just so happens to be black

Nigger: Loud, boisterous, retard who mouths off to cops and cries foul when handcuffed

What wrong with having a cig?

>most woman

>People who complain about smokers.

Religious/superstitious people.

>People who use cuck, faggot and autist as their only insults. Expand your fucking vocabulary.
>Fat people who claim they can't help being fat. Stop downing cheeseburgers like they're oxygen and go for a walk, you hippokinshiteaters.
>Third wave feminists. First and Second wave had valid gripes. Third wave are just babies who want some sort of reparations.
>Black people who demand you be guilty for being white.
>Professional athletes who get paid millions of dollars to do something with a ball.

They stink up everything they are around. They clog up with healthcare system with their slowly failing bodies.

>$700

GODDAMN BRO YOU COULD BASICALLY RETIRE NOW

user's a jealous asthmatic vaper.

I want to try that role play with my wife now. Thanks for the idea.

fair points.
i dont smoke in busy places though, bit rude.
Shit man, we are all going to die.

Your sister has it, but you can't even spell it?
Try harder, troll.
Pretending that you have muscle aches to get out of school is pretty dumb, not to mention disrespectful to people who have real diseases like PTSD or ADHD

found the faggot

>Beggars

Fuck, dude, there is ALWAYS at least one or two of them standing by the highway in front of the office I work in. They're normally-dressed, physically-capable people standing there with their lame-ass signs, looking at the ground trying to appear sad. FUCK I HATE THESE PEOPLE.

>ADHD
Wont stop being a annoying attention seeking faggot.

piss off.

I am a Vegan Vapist. I vape because my Vape related company pays all of my bills, and vegan because, 1) animals don't need to die for my meal. 2) my cholesterol is literally 0. Enjoy heart disease, faggot.

If there are two lanes, just turn right three times.

no it's not, you retard

These people.

John Sakars please go

>Vegan

The next shitty trend that sheep like you jump on,
oh shit i shouldn't say sheep should i?

You carrot, you gay as fuck fucking carrot.

U'RE TEARS TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE YOU BUTTELESS HOMO

LMFAO THATS RITE BUTTOWNED *SO HARD* U'RES NIGER
BUTTE FELL OFF AND GROWED GAY FLOWURS
THAT CRY WATURFALL OF HURT BETTER GET TISHUS NERD 4 BUTTETEARS

AND U'RE DADS A SHIT FUCK HE'S BUTT IS 2 LOOSE 4 MY DICKS
ROFL CUZ HE GAVE BIRTH TO A FAT SMELY KID LIKE U
YEP ITS TRUTH URE MOMS URE DAD HE FUCKS MEN
HE'S A HOMO (LIKE U HAHA)

NERD STATUS: BUTTBOMBED

>sort-of agree, but sometimes they're necessary
>why?
>all kinds of piercings?
>yes, so much fucking yes
>ok
>yezzir

I would, but not enough people have been vaped on in public places yet.

>>women drivers

ALWAYS ON THEIR FUCKING PHONES. FUUUUUUUUCK.

>can't even spell "metal"
Yeah, that's about what I'd expect from someone with an oral fixation. Your mental development stopped before age 2.