Last thread 404'd. Feminist hate thread

Last thread 404'd. Feminist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a lad.
Hope it's not faked

Is that a real fucking Trump tweet? If it is...fucking hell, Trump is based as fuck.

She looks like an ugly femnist Cameron from house

Op here. Don't let it die guys, I want to laugh at feminists

Kek

She's a big girl

MRA plz go

Of course it's not - but it's funny it sounds exactly like one he'd write, kind of makes you think how much of a douchebag he is

And nothing of value was lost.
No one asks anyone to check any privilege other than white cis men even though "privileges" would extend to everyone of every walk of life.

>kek

O

Chekt but user why are you greentexting kek? I don't understand :(

>when fat poo in loo think they are too good for olympic champs

>flashing that white male privilege

Bump

Op here. Plz more

U'RE TEARS TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE YOU BUTTELESS HOMO

LMFAO THATS RITE BUTTOWNED *SO HARD* U'RES NIGER
BUTTE FELL OFF AND GROWED GAY FLOWURS
THAT CRY WATURFALL OF HURT BETTER GET TISHUS NERD 4 BUTTETEARS

AND U'RE DADS A SHIT FUCK HE'S BUTT IS 2 LOOSE 4 MY DICKS
ROFL CUZ HE GAVE BIRTH TO A FAT SMELY KID LIKE U
YEP ITS TRUTH URE MOMS URE DAD HE FUCKS MEN
HE'S A HOMO (LIKE U HAHA)

NERD STATUS: BUTTBOMBED

I think that's it for tonight. Death to feminazis and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc

Alright. Goodnight

My dad was abused by my mom.

Op here, heading out. Night you beautiful bastards

IMO a lot of race issues are actually class issues.

I read something great recently, they were saying that the world privilege is so stupid. Because that implies white people get special bonuses. Like they think that when I get pulled over for speeding that that give me $20 and send me on my way.

But really I get a ticket and a black dude might get searched for drugs or bring in a dog. White people don't have any privilege. The system just works really well for us. We live how its supposed to be.

Poor white people live like a poor person is supposed to, same goes for rich white people.

part1

part2

He's a cuck that identifies as a man.

My philosophy teacher said something like that on a similar note: "If you want to beat the game you have to play by its rules."

Seemed like a bitch until the cemetary part. Cemetaries means that I can make her vagina erupt with my necronomicon before I stab the shit out of her and then enslave her corpse.

He already fucked your wife, why would you get back to be with her?

This makes me sad

white privilege, man hating, blm thug loving, liberal guilt fuckers are everywhere. How do you guys deal with the rage?

>She chose not to have children
>implying that thing wasn't born with a dick

Same fallacy every time. Men have certain disadvantages, therefore male privilege doesn't exist.

Trump is a fucking idiot but that was funny

Work a wife that cheated on you and her guilt become a massive control factor for you.

Holy fuck, I question everything now.

Oh you think I'm joking? I'D FUCKING DO IT! WITHOUT A SINGLE HESITATION! DENYING ANY AND ALL SEX FOR THE POSSIBILITY!

The power of my passion for necromancy is too strong. Empowerment to the dead! #Necroism

Aa much as i hate having firsthand knowledge of this it's true. It's not often you'll meet a woman who actually feels guilty about mistreating a person who loves her, but when you do it becomes an absolute sort of control.

Seriously, it's not to be underestimated.

This....just makes me laugh.
I gonna go make 6 dozens of this and post them all over liberal CCSF!!!! Kek

The power of the lich is too strong for vaginas to hold any power!

They're both dumb jackasses.

hey a comic about two types of people i dislike

>hulksmash.png

For you

>imblyign she could have offspring with her butcher dyke girlfriend

The blubberboat is in fact guilty of being a cunt on purpose, while the nignog didn't choose to be born that way.

This made me lost hard. Idk how.

For a black man, that guy's got style.

What a hero

Good choice. They'd inherit that fucking fivehead too, poor bastards

>doesn't want white children
I wonder why fucking a nigger doesn't occur to her. Maybe even disgusting feminist retards in important positions don't want to be associated with niggers..

/thread

based tate

jesus christ this hits close to home. my mothers spent years trying to get us kids to hate my father after the divorce. to think she actually briefly succeeded, before i finally got old enough to understand what was really happening. christ its been years since i last saw him.... sigh

I'd call becoming homeless and killing ones self quite a disadvantage compared to "I can't believe the men are more efficient and therefore earn more money than me."