So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying her summer was ruined and she doesn't want to go back to school and is really upset

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

You're not expected to eat the whole thing right there. You can easily take it home and enjoy it for lunch the next day.

She doesn't have a placemat, and she obviously ordered it off the adult's menu. Food is incredibly cheap in the US and comes in very large portions.

Why are you acting like this is the only thing she eats?

Isn't this controversial piece of social media from like five years ago?

this is cold pasta

Message her and tell her to take her family back to Ohio where they came from. No one in SC wants them there, I guarantee it.

first world problems

That looks fine for a meal. Also, as just said, left overs are easy to take home and pretty common in the U.S. Not sure of the last time I didn't take leftovers home excluding buffets.

And plus, she looks fairly skinny still so she probably isn't really eating too much and/or she's fairly active to work it off.

This pasta is so stale that it began growing a colony of mold.

Shes from washington you dumb faggot, Ive seen her from around my old school before I graduated

I eat mom's spaghetti. I'd also eat her though. Just saying.

stale pasta is stale

this is easily under 900 calories. this is nothing. A girl this size can prob eat low 2ks per day. as for me i could eat 3 of those meals

Screenshot and post all the drama here.

Women do not think using logic or rationality.

They think using feelings and emotions.

shes a growing girl. Let her eat.
I personally find it attractive when girls arent afraid of their food, go for it. This really isn't that big of a portion. I mean what the fuck is she supposed to do, order off the childrens menu?

>she looks fairly skinny still so she probably isn't really eating too much and/or she's fairly active to work it off.

Yeah she's going to be a freshman and does gymnastics and wants to try out for cheer. She stays pretty active but this has made her ashamed.

is this a joke? why are you posting this? you have to eat big to be fit/athletic

Looks like a pretty normal portion

Newfags this has been posted a million times.

i never go on Sup Forums so thats why

100+ Olympic medals this year. US can eat anything. The serving is what the American wanted to be a serving.

I saw this exact thread like last year and saved all of the pics of her