Fuck you crackers everyday or night i will be here to let you crackers know

fuck you crackers everyday or night i will be here to let you crackers know

okay, Crackers the crazy OP lady.

You having a great friday night too?

What's your name again?

fun fact: the term crackers (referring to Caucasians) originated from slave owners who cracked whips on the backs of their slaves

ok keemstar stop trying so hard

What was it? Fat nigger

Thank you op
Rape a baby
Rape God
Rape Jesus
Kill Christ
Love Satan
Love Shrek more
Give up earthly possessions
Rape a baby and call yourself a god
A new awaits the one who hears my word
Become God and Satan
Decide when the world ends
Become a baby fucker

fuck you pale face bitch

how many abortions have you had? Answer honestly.

has anyone ever actually been offended by the word cracker?

nogs have such shit insults

same as your mom not enough

yeah nigger is much better plus you weak white sissy would never say that in the streets

> not enough
So black lives really don't matter then. That's what you're saying right?

was in the supermarket the other week and there was a drunk white lad getting served and behind him was a black dude

he kept turning around and calling him a "fucking nigger" and the darkie did fuck all probably because he didn't have any back up with him

You sound upset, Elena. Would you like a hug? Maybe some watermelon?

I found that white boy is more offensive.

YEA THAT HAPPEN

could tell he was fuming inside but knew he would have got his head kicked in

YEP ALSO TRUE WOW WE ALL KNOW WHITE BOYS ARE KILLERS SO FUCKING BAD ASS LOL SO TOUGH YOUR WEAK ASS RACE IS OVER YOUR OWN WOMEN DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU THEY RUN TO OTHER RACES BECAUSE ALL WHITE GUYS ARE WEAK GAY /TRANS GOTH WEAK PEOPLE GOOD YOU NEED TO DIE OUT

oh the irony

TRUTH

K den, thx Alice

BTW, did I mention how much I love being a white male? I could time travel to pretty much any point in history, and guess what? they'll have a table waiting for me. You? well.. good luck

Yeah lets just ignore that black dudes will literally fuck anything before a black woman. Black women are the least desirable race, by any race, including blacks.

yeah you travel through history dummy but the future will be few white thats left bred out or slaves so whatever helps you sleep at night cracker i am going to bed erica bitch member my name

> anywhere in history

I'm sorry that's retarded, unless you're rich literally no one cared. For the overwhelming amount of history that is

Why is this thread still even up lol

Fun fact : u can only travel to the future, found by the ancient kang EinzTime theory of hoodtivity