How long could you last in my butt Sup Forums?

how long could you last in my butt Sup Forums?

not very long big boy

moar of this

I don't post a pic of your butt

I need more

id cum before i took my pants off

does your butt have wifi? if it does, i'd say about a week.

poo in loo

On average, it takes me and hour to an hour and a half to cum from sexual intercourse.

So roughly around an hour.

well that would be a new record for me :P

Yeah, not long at all

in reality, closer to 5 minutes...

As long as it took to make you quiver and spurt. Probably quite a bit longer. And when I finally finished I'd fill that lovely little boipussy to the brim.

I want your cock badly

what, wearing pants?

Thats my jerking off time. Id love to last about 30-45 minutes, but it just doesn't happen. There have been times when I came faster, but it's not really something that happens very often for me.

How about his face?

Yah, don't need a novel buddy.

holy fuck bro is it wrong that I want to hold you down and go deep inside of you? Probably would change my mind if I saw your face though..

ooo a man ass thread...

Okay, then check our digits

Sing it sister.

I have the sneaking suspicion he is a catcher, not a pitcher, user

I pride myself on being able to make guys cum a lot faster than they expect to. Having a guy cum before he takes his pants off would be a new personal record :)

No time at all because I'm not a homosexual.

It's nice to have goals in life...

Hmm I don't think you would :)

do you have kik, OP?

It's not the real person posting this.
These pics have been posted around trap threads for quite a while...

yes! fruityfranklin98

How fast have you made a guy cum?

Oh God post more

Nice boipucci

8 inches.

About 20 seconds

what about a timestamp, OP?

What's the fastest you've cum?

How long is your hair boi

Isn't working.
It's not him ffs, these pics have been posted around trap threads for a while and probably originate from a Tumblr page
It's short if it's not visible in that pic

his wig is about shoulder length

nice butt but wtf is wrong with your dick? did you spill fry oil on it while working as a wagecuck at mcdonalds?

I'm just wondering how you shave your ass this well.

My nuts get clean shaven but some times I cut myself a bit.

Help me gayman, I need your advise.

Story?

>it's short

Not hot anymore

It goes like this.

Actually they were OC posted here I remember because he took requests. It could be the actual op just being an attention whore

FOUND THE JEWS!

like a dude with long hair is. schmuck.

It's just an image from Tumblr probably and he just badly circumcised with low res.
Yup.
He's using wax or cream probably. Laser maybe but it's almost permanent and requires a lot of money..
I don't think so fam since lots of people recycle images etc...
I've seen a pic of me once or twice without me posting it.
It doesn't need to be long, it has to be in a way that makes him look nice

It's medium length kinda spikes and curls out everywhere, gets pretty wild if I don't cut it
Lol it just squishes up when it's soft...
I don't even shave that much so idk :/
It's pretty funny actually it was my first time and with my best friend who was "straight"

Such a cute ass need Moar!

I wanna bite it like an apple

>story
>one sentence

How about mine?

Didn't know I was supposed to detail it. I can if anyone wants..

Yes

Absolutely

or mine?

God fucking damn that looks tight as hell. Wouldn't last 10 seconds let alone 20

lets see some real detail, maybe self cum shots?

lel

take some more pics for us dude

Story time!

Timestamp or GTFO
"hey this thread is about me too!!!"
Make your own thread and GTFO

Jfc

user, please show us your feet!

A good 15 minutes before I fill your asshole with cum.

ITT: horny trap lovers are tricked by guy who has pics off Tumblr who is bald, old and fat and has mad gender identity issues and knows he will never be attractive to other men but gets a sick thrill from catfishing
Prove me wrong

how does an asshole feel compared to a pussy?

You got some weird obsession with this bra

30minutes to 2 hours
used to jerk off 6-9 times a day so my sensitivity is fucked but 6 inchs cut and I know how to use it, I blow my husbands asshole out a lot so he lets me fuck around when he is sore since he knows im a freak and he is vanilla

How do I stop liking this? It's so saddening to know you may enjoy this shit forever.

But he's not wrong 'bra'

hookup with a random dude and soon gay sex will convert you full gay or turn you off from men

hot
you should post more

is that really his face?
jesus christ

dude, i love your butt and all. and you seem like a nice person.
but you just get cockier and cockier everytime i see you post

He knows he has the one butt to rule them all. Well, the faggets anyway.

>Implying brats aren't the best of the boys.
What are you, gay?

Pussy will flex all the way through, as in when she's having an orgasm, you have trouble not having one too.
When an asshole flexes it's only squeezing at the base of your shaft, and anal is the one that's actually better with a condom, because you have piece of mind your dick isn't covered in poo poo germs, or the brown demon it's self.
>It's also better for your bottom, less friction, more movement, a double win for him.

>the brown demon

Hahahaha

not a faggot, Faggot

>brown demon it's self.
You mean, the Golgothan?? lol.

Well OP... it depends. Would you want me to make love to your asshole nice and slow, or would you want me to hate fuck you as hard and rough as I could? Also... condom, or no condom? That makes a huge difference.

With condom? Would take a lot longer because it feels like shit and would take me forever to cum. Without condom? It wouldn't take nearly as long. However... if you wanted me to go nice and slow and very gentle? I could prolong it for awhile. But if I was going to pound your asshole as hard I could? MAYBE 5 minutes tops. So it just depends.

Pretty sure OP abandoned.
Oh well.
Who is gonna be our boy whore now?

i severely doubt this is the same person who's been posting in trap threads lately, considering he pretty much used all of the pics the original trap posted... OP is a faggot

Clearly it's not actually the OP of the pics. Just some fat neckbeard fantazising.

I mean. If I have to, I guess I'm willing.
Whose cock do I gotta suck first?