HOLY SHIT HE WENT FULL KEK

HOLY SHIT HE WENT FULL KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=1WUdQpuVRtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkSxkdXJWcI
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/trump-supporter-who-made-nazi-salute-explains-why-she-made-the-gesture/?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=BPyjIou1NKs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither of those examples are White washing

Major is a fucking robot that looks White & The Ancient one was changed because China invaded Tibet & refuse to acknowledge Tibet as independent, so naturally blame White people for this

Reminder that the entire time his old 'friend' and inspiration James was being shit on by the progressive left he didn't say a word in his defense.

regressive*

What a backstabbing faggot.

He called his name "fucking stupid" so I don't think they consider themselves friends. More like acquaintances.

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

I'm not even going to watch this one. I like making fun of Doug, but I don't need a headache right now. Maybe we're all too focused on these sorts of topics. I wouldn't blame us too much. Everybody knows the world is full of stupid people. Let's take some time to be happy. There's still a lot of joy in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkSxkdXJWcI

while mental defects like Spoony and Movieblob spoke out in favor of James too

This. And now he is jumping on the SJW bandwagon to become more popular than his friend. among regressive lefts

Why is he even still called the Nostalgia Critic? He should just rename it Angry Movie Dick or something like that

Can Nostalgia Critic be the cuck now?

AVGN has redeemed himself and put out lots of good content for years. NC has always been an annoying sperg.

Yah nah not watching that shit

The TGWTG crew didn't spare a fucking second putting the knife in James' back, Douge kept his silence, Brad Jones mocked him with a video then backpeddled with literally "I-I-IT'S A PRANK BRO", Film Brain the balding cuck beaten by how own father immediately crucified James, Linkara tried to profit off the argument by telling everyone to watch his videos instead for ad revenue, and Lindsay of course we know how she responded.

Too soon keekkekekekekekity

>Film Brain the balding cuck beaten by how own father immediately crucified James
Really? I really liked his videos when I was 13.

Has anyone ever tried to tell Doug that he needs to end the Nostalgia Critic and that he's no better than the filmmakers that he's ripping on

He tried to end the NC but it backfired on him immensely

Yes. He made his Christmas with the Cranks video to tell everyone that his videos are better now than they've ever been.

He went full SJW and looks like he's 45 years old.

You don't need filmmaking talent to be a good critic.
Regardless, Doug is a shit critic.

Why the fuck is this guy popular? I've never heard him say anything funny.

>JusticeCracker7 minutes ago
Are women women washing ghostbusters

Upvoted.

BOOMER WILL LIVE XD

Who is better at legit film and video game criticism between James and Doug?

Brad is such a fucking idiot sometimes.

>Better at game videos
James.

>Better at movie videos
James.

The question is not how he was popular but how the fuck is he STILL popular? Who still watches his videos outside of the occasional view out of morbid curiosity.?

Just watched Preacher and they made Tulip black. Blackwashing is now a thing

he got popular in that initial 'boom' of angry internet reviewers following the trail James had blazed in the early 2000's

I like his commercial videos but thats it.

DOUGE WAS ALWAYS A FAGGOT

JAMES WAS ALWAYS BASED

IT'S JUST A FUCKING SHAME IT TOOK JAMES TAKING A COMPLETE DUMP ON FEMBUSTERS TO REMEMBER THAT

I know, I was there, I just wonder how many hangers on from that phase who never grew up still watch his videos enough to enable him the ad revenue to continue to do this for a living. The money he makes must be a fraction of what he used to at his peak. How they afford to rent the studio and pay all his """"actors"""" amazes me.

Nah man even without all the cuck shit meme (that really obscured the legit issues) James was going downhill, he exposed himself as being pretty dim-witted in the James&Mike episodes, and the movie was Doug-tier itself only with better production values.

>as one cucks, the other uncucks

There is equilibrium in the universe.

he must be still making good enough $ obviously. the overhead that you mentioned is expensive.

didn't Lupa reveal all the secret goings on behind closed doors at TGWTG concerning where the money comes from and goes?

I thought Brad´s video was just a spoof trying to make fun of the whole situation, not to mock James.

explain

>It's a Douge can't understand the difference between a people with achondroplasia and a race in a fantasy world
seriously,is there a stupider youtuber?

Literally who?

bump

I wish he just stuck to reviewing Disney movies and talking about shitty kid flicks with his brother, is the only thing he does I like to watch because I'm a massive faggot

based james rolfe needs to uncuck his shit

>Doug writing blocks of texts, no punctuation , no spaces or page breaks, no format.

>James clean writing , good grammar , punctuation , spacing between paragraphs .

Nice try stormfag.

>phrase coined by dave rubin and used by sam harris and maajid nawaz
>stormfag

>gender changing is ok, but race changing isnt
Liberals ladies and gentlemen.

He had me up until around 5.45

>Yes. He made his Christmas with the Cranks video to tell everyone that his videos are better now than they've ever been.
>And that if you preferred his old work then you're just a childish whiner with no appreciation for all the hard work he does.

Ftfy.

>complaining that a book series where short people are a different species aren't played by little people in contrast to a book series where a dwarf is a person with dwarfism

He hasn't gone full kek. He's still being a patronising dick, but he's basically right.

>liberals
>not regressive
I'm a fucking filthy commie and even I know you're an idiot.

I really hate the times we live in. Why the fuck are people up in arms over petty shit like this instead of real issues?

This! This right here! We're so fucking obsessed with pop culture nonsense that it's clouding real world issues.

I haven't heard about Spoony in years. Didn't he become a drunken wreck or something?

I giggled

Wow did he finally improve his lighting and camera?

He does youtube streams and treats his audience like shit.

>He called his name "fucking stupid" so I don't think they consider themselves friends
>He actually took the rivalry seriously

lmao that was in the video? Wasn't that photo misrepresented and proven so?

I actually learn shit from James' videos. Almost always. That's why I look so forward to them.

Doug's... ugh... It's just lowest common denominator pandering stuff, you know?

>Uses this as an example why "white washing" will still be complicated

Wasn't this bitch payed to go into a Bernie rally and do this?

>“They said Trump is a second Hitler,” Ms. Peterson said. “I said do you know what that sign stands for? Do you know who Hitler really was?”

>“I make the point that they are demonstrating something they had no knowledge about,” she said. “If you want to do it right, you do it right. You don’t know what you are doing.”

>That is when she made the Nazi salute — a gesture that is banned in Germany — as a form of counterprotest. But that is all it was, she said.

Genius woman.

>Wasn't this bitch payed to go into a Bernie rally and do this?
No, she's a legit Trump supporter but her reasoning is sound
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/trump-supporter-who-made-nazi-salute-explains-why-she-made-the-gesture/?_r=0

Oh whoops. Should've read the thread. Thanks guy. Doug's still wrong and a cunt.

>Film Brain the balding cuck beaten by how own father

What's this him being beaten by his Father About?

I do remember seeing him pop up in something like a year since the last time I saw him pop up in something and his lost his hair. That's when I realized all these people who make these video are losing their hair.

what is up with that? Is it stress?

>for all the hard work he does.
>hard work
>hard
>work

>doug makes video saying that SJWs need to shut the fuck up - but in a way so that he wont lose his fanbase
>Sup Forums lose their minds

Has Doug ever said that he "reviews" well received movies just to piss people off?

>That response

Fucking DESTROYED

keke at the pic

kek a meme well done

But who's your favorite teenage mutant ninja turtle?

>Based James uncucks his shit and the AVGN has had a recent uptick in quality
>Douge continues to fuck his shit up and continues to slide into irrelevancy
And everything was right in the world.

venus

Nah she's not in the movie, you're wrong.

>and the AVGN has had a recent uptick in quality
Lets not go crazy

Did you see Seaman? (Ignoring the Nimoy part)

>we wants ekqwalittee n sheitt
>blacks are under representid !1!!!
wheres the fucking logic

Doug should've never revived nostalgia critic there hasnt been a good new episode since then

He needed the money since Demo Reel tanked so hard. To bad the hyper-riff gimmick got old years ago and his skits fucking suck.

Did you see mega man?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPyjIou1NKs&feature=youtu.be

I will uncuck Sup Forums and bring back the golden age of reviews. I need your support to be the face of Sup Forums and smash these nostalgia cucks

your voice is way too autistic and mumbly, please don't viral your shit here

No offense but those are 2007 production values

so you aren't a fan of noisy, thick-saliva swallowing?

I don't think you'd be able to find someone who is

they aren't supposed to be high. gimme dat demo reel money doe and we'll see who uses it more efficiently

This is not a productive hobby, yet you probably spent hours shooting, editing, and rehashing this video.

This video, which is pure shit.

Not to mention how lacking your style and presentation was.

No you not respect your work? Or yourself?

This was the most miserable attempt at a... Something... Whatever the fuck you'd call this abomination... I've ever seen.

You should consider killing yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

I love you guys

Nobody is a fan of yours.

This is a consequence of you being terrible at this.

shooting? editing? I made this in 5 minutes downloading movie images on google and talking into vocaroo LEL

thanks for showing me it was totally worth it too

they arent friends at all, where do you get this? they are people who have worked together before because they work in the same field. do you think every actor that has been in a movie is friends with every other actor he has acted with?

Oh, so you'd pursue something, and try to shamelessly whore yourself out on this thread without the foresight to make it decent?

HAHAHAHAHA

That's like watching a fat stripper getting sad about the fact that everybody else is going for the skinny chicks.

Donatello. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Movieblob
Wait...what?

Is he becoming unJUSTed?

Is that even possible?