Sup Forums what % of girls cheat?

Sup Forums what % of girls cheat?

99%, also NYPA newfag.

All of them op dates wil

depends on what the definition of "is" is.

100%

Doesn't matter if she's a stripper or a fucking choir girl, under the right circumstances, they will always go with the tingle in their panties.

i've been with more married/taken women than i have been single

i doubt it's 100%, but it's definitely over 90%

i disagree with these fags saying 100%. my girls been faithful for 8 years.
probably around 10% op

8 years? That's a long time to be in denial but ok puppy love kek have fun with your goodie two shoes that's choking on cock while you're beta ass isn't looking.

theyll always trade up

i'd be surprised if you ever fucked a girl but sometimes girls can keep it in their pants for their partner.

is it any different for men tho... "under the right circumstances"?

I'm with you user been with mine for 5 and still going strong

In my experience the ones who have been cheated on themselves wont do it.

I was with mine for over 9 before she cheated.

I've been with my girl for 7 years and she's been faithful. I agree under some circumstances she might cheat, but the thing about her is that she avoids those circumstances. She likes to have fun with me, she likes me even when I'm shit. I found myself a great girl Sup Forums

i was cheated on, and i always believed that had something to do with why i have and continue to cheat on my current girl that i've been with for 5 years

though it might have something to do with my insatiable lust as well

how'd you find out man?

you don't get the point of woman-hating threads, do you?

/thread

in the city 90% almost all, suburbs maybe 80 and so on. if you ever have your doubts just leave is what ive learned. fucked a girl once that was mad at her bf for looking at a waitress funny and decided to have revenge sex, still makes me laugh. truth is user you can be young, handsome, rich etc and they will still act like apes. So next time you get that strange feeling think twice before kissing her because that same mouth was on jodies cock earlier that day.

>live out of state from families
>go home for xmas
>she's being a royal bitch, but I give her space
>I eventually call her out
"I sometimes wonder what it would be like if we weren't married anymore."
>end up talking and decide to try and work it out
>things don't improve
>her behavior was shady and I caught her in a lie
>pull up phone records (which I had never done before)
>see a number from back home that doesn't match the person she said she was texting in that time frame
>*67 call number
Goes to some dude's voicemail
>check deeper into records
They had sent 3000+ texts in the month of January

>now happily divorced
>had maybe one serious gf since
>basically just hook up with women that are too young for a long-term
>pretty content having money again

She's still with the other guy, but she's somewhat alluded to her regretting the whole thing. It doesn't matter either way, because I've experienced so many things I wouldn't have gotten to otherwise.

Woman cheat because they know it's so easy. Op get yourself a monster of a woman, like 300lbs, poor eye brows and ugly face. They will treat you like gold, and especially if you're a nigger you will land that whale pussy all day everyday AND they would stay faithful to only you! Anything that is mildly attractive have too many options to fuck.

I'm afraid Sup Forums, I truly am, this situation is getting out of control, will a day come when we won't be able to trust women anymore?, people tell my to treat them like whores, because that's what they are, that I should only used them for sex and dump them, but will that be enough Sup Forums?, don't you think there will be a point in your life when you'll just want to let your guard down and trust someone?, when you'll just one to spend time and build memories with someone?, I know I will, and that's why I'm so afraid, I dont want to leave my whole life being unable to trust.

The divorced guy here...

Yeah, you are going to want to trust them, and go for it. At the end of the day, if they aren't in a position where they can hurt you emotionally then they probably aren't worth the effort. In all seriousness, you can just jerk off.

I give every single woman the benefit of the doubt, but I expect them all to be lying about something.

>talking to a 19 year old
>she's throwing herself at me
"Don't you have a boyfriend?"
"No, user. We broke up."
"Ok, come over."
>fuck her brains out and let her stay over
>the shit she said during sex was ball draining
>check her facebook out a day or two later
She posted a new picture with her boyfriend

She fucking cheated on him with me. I really wanted to tell the poor guy, but I didn't have the heart to do it. Instead, I told her that she and I were done.

>girl proceeds to semi-stalk me and beg me for sex for the better part of a year

nice dubs, trustworthy people still exist user but a large portion are scum. the truth is that its easier to be scum and so youre going to see lots of em. just dont let people like that take up your time or thoughts. not going to lie and say you'll find someone 100% but there are options and dont settle for anything less than that perfect one.

sauce

That is relative to their options, how they were raised, and how their significant others treat them.

>its YOUR fault I fuck other guys
what a cute cuckold you are

BAHAHAHAHAH

>how their significant others treat them
I have news for you. Any woman that cheats is going to, in that moment, claim their SO should be doing more for them, no matter how much that person actually does for them.

I am going to be honest. It's hard there are legit some good women out there but women in general have options and can be picky. Doesnt mean you wont find someone that wont think you're the shit so you should give up or treat women like cumsocks. Women just have an easier time than most men. Who can blame them though? Imagine the scenario, you are a hiring manager and you have a position for full time open, whatever hours. Say you pay a good amount for this position and you want a high standard but you're willing to hear out lower candidate(you might call them back to tell them you'll keep them on file). Now lets say you hire the perfect candidate and he starts off great. Now a few months/years/etc down the line he is lacking in some areas. You are a successful business will you keep on a guy who is slacking? Can he be trained? Say you say no to training. You have the option to call back a lower standard (most likely wont happen), hire a part timer and train keeping you on until the part becomes a full time, fire the employee, or hire another full timer. The cycle can continue.

This is how easy it is for a woman to make a decision to cheat or to keep. As simple as a business or manager going with a new hire.

All of them feel the urge. It's in their nature.

To be fair, it's also in ours. Humans are not made to be monogamous.

Think of yourself as an employer and your gf/wife as an employee. If she finds a better opportunity, she will leave your ass just like you would leave a regular job for one with better pay/hours. Its just their nature, so dont blame them, Women mostly look for money/status/sexual attraction/peace of mind, if you can excel in all areas, you wont have trouble keeping your girl well tied up.

I find it amusing that 2 posts, just minutes apart, propose the exact opposite scenario.

I was lucky enough to find the one who wouldn't dare do me wrong. Don't think I beat her or anything like that. I treat her like i'd treat any woman I would be with. 4 years and going strong and not once has she cheated on me. I know she won't and that I'm all she wants. I trust her. I'll admit though, I don't trust her fully, like there is still this wall that stands between me and her when it comes to that. I can't break it down... All because I actually fell in love with a bitch who cheated on me, used me. Basically I was beta as fuck back then, but now I have the one i've been searching for. My only fear now is if she is truly happy. Don't give up

All of them.

They have little to no self-control.

It could work both ways. One being a employer at a good company (average woman) and one being an experienced person in their field. I used the male as the employee due to the fact that the employer is almost always guaranteed a hire at whatever pay while the person seeking a job is not guaranteed to get hired by a good company when searching for a job.

i.e bachelor degrees working at McDonalds

&

THIS

Id also like to see an anons multi-year test that would take thousands of dollars, peer reviewed and tested to eliminate female emotion, social hierarchy, and lie detector graphs coupled with the team of scientists, geographers, and psychologists. All to make OP feel better about his poorly planed decision.

My life isn't the best cross sction of human experiences, but 100 percent.

You see the problem is, why hide it?, All right, you find someone better than me and you want to run to his dick as fast as you can, then it's all right, just say it to my face, that you are done, and want to move on, don't go behind my back to fuck him, just because you want to have your little adventure but without losing the stabilty that you already find in our relationship.

>be me
>35 yo male virgin
>wont take my pants off for anyone

there you go, user, theres 1 male to blow your question.

i admire your honesty

Joke's on you. They can still cheat hard without removing a single article of clothing.
>then act like that makes it less extreme

LOL YOU FAT FUCKING GOOF.I SLEEP WITH TONS OF MARRIED WOMEN WHO ARE SO EVIL AND SLICK IN THEIR CHEATING THEY MADE ME A SINGLE MAN FOR LIFE

I HAVE HAD WOMEN ANSWER THEIR HUSBANDS CALL WHILE SUCKING MY DICK

Im going to be realistic and say 70%.

NO FUCKING WAY THAT'S REAL.

1)THAT DUDE IS A FAG
2) NO STRAIGHT DUDE THAT GOOD LUCKING WOULD EVEN LOOK AT A PAKI BUSH PIG LIKE HER

More stories

I helped cheat with a girl who had a kid and hubby.
I moved in immediately.

Cheated on her later a lot and then she cheated on me and I ended it.

Would settle down with someone I really liked and respected in a heart beat. do they exist?

WOMEN ARE ABSOLUTELY TREACHEROUS MY FRIEND. THE SHIT I SEEN THEM PULL IS FUCKING SPINE CHILLING

HELL ONE HOT SPANISH GIRL TOOK ME TO SPAIN FOR 1 WEEK ON HER HUSBAND'S DIME AND CONVINCED HI SHE WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP EVEN WENT AS FAR AS PRINT BOGUS WORK PLACE ITINERARY. WHILE THERE SHE FUCKED THIS 6'6" DUDE AND CHEATED ON ME!!!!! IT WAS FUCKED.

I HAVE FUCKED SOME HOMILY MARRIED WOMEN THAT YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS IN A MILLION YEARS THAT THEY CHEAT. THEIR LUNCH TIME AT WORK IS THEIR FUCK TIME. TRUST ME BRO.

I've never been cheated on so I'm going with 100% of the ones that fuck cucks :)

THAT'S 100% THE CASE.IF A WOMEN YOU FUCK IS CHEATING ON SOMEONE, SHE WILL 100% EVENTUALLY CHEAT ON YOU.

Ive been with a faithfull girl for 5years. I took her virginity so i'm worried she will wonder what its like to fuck someone else. Asked her yestoday if she wanted to try fuck someone else, she got angry and said heil hitler and grabbed my balls

She was extremely loyal and followed me around like a pet after we cheated on her kid's dad.
She didn't cheat until I did and I knew she was doing it.. kinda.
Pretty much agree cheaters remain cheaters
She was a 9/10 tho.

9/10? MY GUESS IS SHE MORE LIKE A 6/10 AND YOU ARE A 4/10. DUDE. THIS IS REALITY NOT FANTASY AND YOU ARE ON Sup Forums

>Asked her yestoday if she wanted to try fuck someone else
Cuck as fuck.

you will never be happy in your life if you stay with a virgin.
If I banged your girlfriend she would be a boring fuck.
Real men desire men who have been passed around a little to learn the trade.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU DUMB FUCK? THEY DON'T EXACTLY ANNOUNCE IT ON FACEBOOK WHEN THEY CHEAT AND TRUST ME: THEY ARE FUCKING DISCRETE AS FUCK AND GO THROUGH GREAT LENGTHS TO COVER THEIR TRACKS,

Like...90%. 26. Been dating since I was 14. Have only ever date 2 girls out of approx 20 that didn't cheat.

It's not an issue of money, confidence, attractiveness, etc. The modern era has created a situation where this is normal. In my country, the divorce rate is well over 65%. You literally have a better chance of surviving ebola than finding a girl who won't cheat on you.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE?KENYA?

this nigga screaming in all caps is definitely a bisexual cuckold in denial. Kind of sad bro, us alphas don't want to deal with your whining so you try to pretend you don't let guys fuck your wife.

reading these comments... 24 and engaged. have i goofed Sup Forums?

yes, and its not just women that are untrustworthy, people in general arent trustworthy and emotionally investing in them will only fuck you over.

The US. It used to be 50%ish. Gone up drastically in the past 15 years.
Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell. Given the statistics, I wouldn't fuck with it.

>Real men desire men who have been passed around a little to learn the trade.

POST A PIC. I BET YOU HAVE MORE TEATS THAN A PREGNANT PIG. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU NIGGER.IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT YOU ARE ON Sup Forums AND YOU WANT T PRETEND YOU ARE ALPHA? FUCK NOOOOOOO

Then what?, live your whole life being paranoid, that at any given time you'll get fucked over by anyone?, don't you think it'll be better to just be dead than live like that??

We already live in that world. Women can't be trusted. Treat them well and they'll shit all over your heart.

This. OP needs to stop saying it's just women. The vast majority of humans in general are shit. How do you deal with it? Get a vasectomy, bang hookers, get a dog. The dog will be far more loyal.

Drunk cheater kind of apologizing for cheating real bad

I think the bigger issue is people dont know who they should pick to trust. Yes, people in general fucking suck and you cant trust them.
But some of them, you can. Its a matter of finding who those ones are.

Depends on the girl. Choose a calm girl that havent slept with the half town and youll be good. Also read on internet how to properly pleasure a girl, if you make her climax every time - why would she go to someone else with all the risk there is for her? 90% only applies if u date a slut lol..yes im merried

Refer to this guy. He knows what's up

Hit a nerve cuck?

This topic has been discussed a million times in psychology. Both men and women cheat at the same rate. No one cheats more than the other. Its really up to the person and how trustworthy they are

i've fucked quite a few chicks with bf's and husbands and it's why i won't get into a relationship

Actually sometimes the ones who have slept around have gotten fucked over so many times that when you show them affection they cling to it.
They do anything you dont want them to? Fucking hurt them emotionally and make them feel shitty till they apolagize.

100%. ALL women are nothing more than cock suck loving whores. Eventually they all cheat.

YEAH......THE CRINGE NERVE. YOU ARE SO CRINGEY YOU LONELY FAT FUCK KISS LESS VIRGIN..DON'T WORRY ABOUT GETTING CHEATED ON FAT BOI..YOU AIN'T LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY OUTSIDE YOUR MOM

Nigga, it's not Friday night.
It's Saturday morning.

SAME HERE. JUST FUCKED A 54 YEAR OLD YOGA INSTRUCTOR FROM THE GYM. SHE'S MARRIED WITH 3 ADULT KIDS AND STILL FUCKING GUYS AT THE GYM......LMFAO..WOMEN ARE FUCKED

SO FUCKING EDGY.....GO TO SLEEP FAT FUCK

RED PILL. ANTI-SJW

TRUMP.

FUCK YOU, YOU HILLARY SHILL

Maybye in some cases. But sluts will be sluts. If pick between two 23year old girls. One had 10 ex boyfriends and one is virgin. Who do you think will be the loyal one

Yes. Brain development isn't finalized until 26. That means that you both can change radically. Who knows though? She could be the one.

>Treat them well and they'll shit all over your heart.
Is that Bukowski?

After all the shit I've been through, I just give everyone trust. I don't trust them to the point that they can create a shit show, but I give them the benefit of the doubt. At this point, being hurt just reminds me that I can still feel.

>if you make her climax every time
You know that the female climax mechanism isn't just physical, right? Like, you could be amazing and if she's not in the right mental state it won't happen. But tell us more, Don Juan.

Why the fuck do you keep saying nigga? Speak like someone who is employed, you illiterate fucktard.

Neither and both for different reasons.

U smack her, smack her good

THIS MAN (OR BABY BITCH) GETS IT

I did. Her next guy beat her up really bad for real tho.

>One had 10 ex boyfriends and one is virgin. Who do you think will be the loyal one
It's literally a toss up. That information isn't remotely telling at all.

I AGREE, THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO TALK ANYTHING LESS IS FAGGOT SHIT FOR GAY MEN WHO LIKE TO WATCH THEIR WIFE GET FUCKED LMAOF

Its not paranoia if statistics prove you to be correct.
Is it worth the anguish playing naive, or is it better to watch and play smart?
Humans are fucked creatures, I still don't know why so many search and fall for this fabled "love" only to be heartbroken in the end.

IVE ONLY BEEN WITH WOMEN WHO CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIENDS
>does this make me a bad guy Sup Forums ?

You are letting her into your home? Kill yourself. Tell that fucking whore to sleep at his house and break up with her or be a cuck forever. There is no option.

NO. YOU ARE NOT THE ONE CHEATING YOU DUMB FUCK. IT'S HER CHOICE.LET THEM CHEAT. THEY EAT THE SIN.

I didn't talk to her much and split days later. we got in our last fight because I wouldn't have sex with her.

thank you

I've fucked 3 married women and 11 chicks that had boyfriends, 4 of which were also my friends.

THIS
I ONLY FUCK HOT MARRIED PUSSY AND GIRLFRIEND
I HAVE DONE THIS FOR 40 YEARS AND ALSO MY PENIS IS PRETTY COOL