How can you atheists believe the Big Bang "theory" made all this happen? There is no way our earth is 4...

How can you atheists believe the Big Bang "theory" made all this happen? There is no way our earth is 4.5 billion years old, and we evolved from monkeys. Evolution, or should I say "Evilution" is a lie made up by liberal school teachers trying to poison children.

You read the big bang theories opening theme and posted this, didn't you?

Kys

Is this b8?

OP is beyond faggotry

Yep

We didn't evolve from monkeys, we evolved from apes, not orangutans or gorillas, they are basically genetic cousins, we share a common ancestor but we evolved separately. Also fuck your baiting ass.

Well, apes are a subset of old-world monkeys, so Trolly McTrollface is technically correct.

I made happen a theory some minutes ago, it had been some time so the liquid accumulated was too much

i just took a fat shit

Pics or it didn't happen

I read this on the can. I am typing this on the can while splurting diarrhea shit. Yesterday's cheeseburger with blue cheese is still worth it.

as though anyone would give any fucking credit to a theory made by school teachers. It was theorized by some of the greatest scientific minds that ever lived. Also this bait is so juicy. also Op is a faggot

Checked

Checked back, my good man

Evidence Evidence Evidence vs. Mythical godlike beings

Dubs thread?

most people share two common ancestors about 300 thousand years ago, modern history is bullshit, many people are from the twin lines that descend from that with many being 100% from the same line of descent that brought the world real jesus christ and mary magdalin, who were twins and telepathic and real gods.

You have to believe in genetics being bullshit and timelines being made up. It's the year 2000 for christ sakes.

They're old world primates, which includes monkeys and apes. Monkeys are the retarded step cousins of apes. So maybe some people did evolve from them...

Who is this idiot? Same fucking posts every day. Same questions, answered thousands of times.
Is the OP of shaky faith or just BAIT?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Get fukd.

you're powerless before me

um how about no one cares

Just here enjoying the irony of this image.

Vanilla flavor

>"Evilution"
>Thinks two monkeys (new world/old world) made a human.
Go read your holy book and die in peace, faggot.