>Statutory/Rape in Third
>8 months 17 days

You mean this?

OR this?

>26
>Aggravated burglary
>6 months on remand, then sent to a mental hospital
>Case dropped, I quite literally didn't do it
>In the process of suing the police force as they had no real evidence in the first place. Lost my place in college because of being held on remand for so long. Life is ruined, trying to get back into college, got denied this year because of my time in a mental hospital.
>I should never have been in a mental hospital in the first place

>19
>School Shooting, 69 dead
>600 years or $420,000,000 bail.

wtf

>22
>Been in a mental prison my whole life

fuck off fbi

Worked in a prison for several years

What was prison like for you?? Did you get beat up or raped?

Can you get money from them?

What's the craziest shit you saw?

Why would fbi want stories about people who've already served their time?

Haveing terrable fashion
Life

My lawyer says it's pretty much open and shut. They will pay for fucking up my life. I was put in a mental hospital for a year, they declared I was delusional about the incident. I hired a lawyer privately and they re-assessed the evidence. Surprise surprise. The police either fucked up on the forensics, or deliberately framed me. Got released from hospital almost immediately.
Still trying to finish my education. I just want to get back in to college already.

I've seen tons of shit. The worst that's immediately coming to mind is the inmate that was held down and had a tightly rolled up spork spoon inserted into his dick and then it opened itself up as much as it could and did some pretty serious damage

Jesus Christ. Sorry I asked

Nope, just hung out in my cell a lot. Mostly I kept to myself and read a lot. Was never in any danger really because even after it came out I was a sex offender, once they figured out it was statutory no one really gave a shit.

Rape is extremely rare in prison nowadays.

22, rape, 3 years

Good luck user
But why?

Kek yeah it was pretty brutal sometimes. There are 3 simple rules to surviving a hard time prison stay. First keep your dick in your pants. So fucking much hep c and hiv/aids out there. Second do not gamble. Not even for soups. You do NOT want to be in debt to those people. And third do not snitch. This gives too many penalties reason to do you harm. Just don't do it. Follow these simple rules and you'll be ok.

He was a snitch

People not penalties

Assualt.

Only a few months

For the most part the things I've done have not resulted in jail time, even though they should have.

Tell us about the rape

>Assualt

Story?

It boggles my mind that people do extreme enough things that can actually put them into jail. Does it ever cross your mind when you do the illegal activity, or is it that "it'll never happen to me/i'll never get caught" mentality.

Nothing to interesting, just self defense. He was probably on drugs or some shit and he attacked me, some how I got labeled as the aggressor.. Even though I probably deserved the jail time for things I've done when I was younger.

What happened to him after? More stories?

Haven't you ever done something without thinking of the consequences? I haven't been to jail (knock wood) but I've fucked without a rubber, overspent on nights out, drank way too much etc.. I think it's about living in the moment and a lack of self control

>34
>Obey most laws, smart enough not to get caught breaking the one's I do.
>Never been to jail.

Yeah, I suppose so, but I think that's a little different when the consequence will be my freedom. I don't understand why anyone, for whatever reason would jeopardize that.

18 at the time, that was 10 years ago.
I was in for battery, I beat up a niggero
About 10 minutes because I'm white :)

So indecent exposure?

kek

a week on 2 separate occasions for drunk driving. county jail both times in lowest security wings, nothing noteworthy. mostly just boring. although watching the show COPS every night with a bunch of inmates was pretty fucking entertaining.

piece of shit CO...
worst of the worst you get paid to keep people in cages you fucking beta fag.

Butthurt 95 detected

check'd

What are you checking about that post?

Spent a few years in a lovely Michigan joint for growing weed, selling weed and heroin. A confidential informant wore a wire on me a few times and got me caught. Prison itself is lame but if you know the rules and don't look for trouble you can do your time without too much fuss.

Nigger detected.

You black?

Nope, the whitest guy you will ever meet

>28
>sweden
>20-life
>looking at a transgender sideways

Well played.

meant for:

I was 39
Embezzled Military Weapons
450 years

Military decided that they would rather not have the public aware of how I got the the stuff out of a deployment zone and back home, and that a lot of hardware was shipped home by others and disappeared into the preper community

So after a year or so, I was charged with 1 count of Possession of Military Property, given 3 years probation, and allowed to retire, did 2 years of probation and was released from my final year, and I had to pay $56.25 in court costs

I made a sizeable donation to the Obama Presidential Library this year and my Congressman invited me to lunch, we discussed a possible Presidential Pardon, no guarantee, but a maybe, made another contribution a few weeks ago, Congressman's aide called and told me to keep an eye out for a invite to the Congressman's office near the end of January, told me to make sure I have a really nice suit

Sure am glad I am only half Caucasian, thank you President Obama