No feels thread?

No feels thread?

Guess I'll start my dump of old material. How are you losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage in all fields lads

Sage
Sage

Have I done something to offend user's delicate sensibilities?

I'm doing fine because I'm not a bitch that dwells on muh fee fees

I feel like this inside.

Lonely Friday bump

Pretty shit tbh fam. Everything is fucking up, people are screwing me over, been depressed for +10 years but haven't told anyone, and generally feels like my soul is dying.

How are the rest of you anons doing on this fine night?

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

I've never really been one for feels threads. I just found a folder from an old hard drive and figured I'd revisit Sup Forums for some nostalgia.
Adult life has enough retarded feels in it to keep me entertained.
saved
I'm pretty sure that's just how life goes. Sorry to hear that, user.

>Sage in all feels

HA.

Kinda understanding that dying soul shit. I can hardly remember the last time I felt something real. Shit son, ever since I actually felt from a feels thread I haven't been able to anymore

I would kick the dog.

It's been a long time since I've felt anything. I used to make fun of anons for girl troubles, but I just ended a long relationship and some stupid human drama is ensuing.
Life is a challenge, sometimes.

why?

Oh God that book gave me the fucking feels as a kid. If I read it now I would probably die instantly of suicide.

OP here, I'm pretty sure he's just antagonizing people.
There's a lot of miserable people who just blurt out the most inflammatory remark that comes to mind under the guise of humor. I used to do that.
Glad I could have an impact.

Aren't these threads meant to make you feel sad feels, not amusement?

All feels are good feels.

There's always reaction images I've just never seen, before. Thanks user.

god you magnificent bastards always pull something. I squinted at that image for a good thirty seconds before I noticed it.
It's been a long time.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY

This pic/comic always gets the tears flowing
rip

That one always gets me too, especially the ending. Really sad.

Well guys, this was another thrilling chapter of "why I don't browse Sup Forums more often", but the girl I've been after for years just informed me that her relationship has abruptly come to an end.

Wish me luck with the retarded fiasco that is female psychology.

May the odds be with you, my friend.

just nut in her hair and move on

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Move on to what? I've done my nutting for fun. I need children before my bloodline ceases.

just go listen to any nine inch nails album

Godspeed super sperg. All of Sup Forums is counting on you to prove social misfits like us can actually reproduce. I belief in you.

if youre desperate enough, theres always the anchor babies route

Thanks OP, I need a feel right now, going through some shit.

**Not use to this layout anymore**

Hi
>Alone
>At my momĀ“s house
>Drinking beer and smoking ciggies and weed
Honestly an hero is not a bad idea

I don't know why, but this pictures just hurts every time I look at it.

Honestly, unironically how my entire love life has been. Would one of you gentlemen kindly pass the bleach? *tips fedora*

single, drunk in my appartment early in the morning, looking at all of my friends and colleagues pairiing up and getting married and what not wondering where the hell I went wrong/ what is wrong with me.

Anyone in this thread legitimately afraid of death? The past year or so I've been really thinking about it, enough that it constantly sits in the back of my head now.

Fuck you

feel kinda the same way, as the picture shows I haven't stopped trying its just nothing is there.

I didn't think I was, then I did LSD and was afraid I'd accidentally turn my heart off.
Now every time I sleep I'm afraid I'll slip into death before I reproduce.

We're not all that different. If we weren't lazy fucks, we could team up and do some pretty crazy shit.
Oh well.

I know that feel bro

Why do you think we have the feels threads here? We know that feeling is human. Try to start this on Tumblr or Imgur or jewbook and you'll have people gushing about how it affected them. Only here, in our anonymity, can we enjoy the tugging of the heartstrings without having to prove it to anybody.

Sup Forums- Humanity without the formalities.

That's what makes us Sup Forumsros.
Too bad we'll all kill each other during the apocalypse. Happy hunting.

Thanks for contributing. I said I was leaving, but I'm kind of hooked.

Ever since I had a run in with some evil ghostly guy in an apt building, I've been afraid of death for different reasons than before. I used to fear the nothingness, but now that I know there is something out there, I fear the unknown. I fear that what I'm doing is going to affect the afterlife, but I have no fucking clue what that afterlife entails. I do know that the ghostly dude got off on fucking with me though, so who knows at least I could become so kind of prankster apparition or something.

You know what I think went wrong with me?
The Lies
Everyone says lying is bad, but then why do they do it?
>work hard, and you'll make lots of money!
>Then you can have the girlfriend you want, a fancy house, and nice things
They don't tell you about the lonely nights while you're working in school, or just plain unpopular. The 'Someday' lie is just to tide you over until you're out of their hair.

And you grow up, get working and realize you never learned how to interact with people. While everyone was telling you to get good grades, you never stopped to learn how people work. Your pool of friends is limited, if any.

And you start to realize that nice things really aren't that nice. Boats require a lot of work, and houses feel empty without other people. Everything you might want, and no one to share it with.

And yeah, maybe you attract a woman. She cheats on you. Of course she will. You'll give her everything, and she'll just take it without a second though.

I'm almost in tears. I believed their lies for so many years to try to keep myself happy. I can see the road they paved to my prison, but I was the one who went in it. Alone, with no contact except through these posts.

I'll try to make your death painless.

well that was really gay.

My death will be painless regardless. I imagine death feels like a great big orgasm after you start to cross the inevitable threshold.

Again, we'll meet on the field.

Yeah, I'm running out of content from my 2013 feels folder.

Careful with all that edge, lads.

You're not alone there mate

Why the fuck do you post dog feels, I hate dog feels, they hit too hard

Try this on for size.

and some more dog feels
fuck u

fuck you I had to put down my dog and this hurts more than it should

Both my dogs just died in the house. Slowly, painfully, and me and my overweight, aging father had to drag them into the yard and bury them in the middle of the night.
The two family dogs went in a span of three months. The house seems a lot emptier.

You son of a bitch
I need to fap to forget

Do you ever feel like you have to stop masturbating? It took me years to break the habit, and I don't even feel better.

Stay strong anons. Even in the face of adversity there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Not really, Im still on 20' so I guess its alright to fap a lot
But right now I need to do it to avoid looking at my dog and let sad shit sneak into my mind

I'm 21 and I always felt like I was wasting my seed.

I like this version tbh