Who was the GOAT selection 1998 France or 2010 Spain?

Dat 2010 Spain team

>Iniesta
>Xavi
>Ramos
>David Villa
>Piqua
>Xabi Alonso
>Casillas
>Fabregas
>Puyol
>Valdes
>Torres when he was actually good
>Busquets
To just name the star power that team had.

England 2004

>Lampard
>Scholes
>Gerrard
Pretty mediocre midfield desu

>And no Ballon d'or
Kind of unlucky that UEFA went full retarded with the Messi vs Cristiano rethoric

Brazil

Which one?

pic related

>2010 Spain
>Good

pick one Francisco Francos, your team was literally unable to score twice in a game, even against opponents like Switzerland or Paraguay

1998 France. No debate what so ever

Come on guys

France,
Greatest play, greatest player, Zidane, back plz

Yup. Love how britbongs thonk that small angry looking ginger was the goat just cause he was better then mediocre gerrard and lampard.

>muh underrated Paul mih meh moh 4 or 5 ballon d'ors when????

Solid team. Still would get rekt by 98 France

>pick one Francisco Francos, your team was literally unable to score twice in a game, even against opponents like Switzerland or Paraguay
It doesnt matter.It was the first european team that made an international treble(euro,WC,euro) it was a GOAT team like it or not,and scored few goals because the rest of the teams just parked the bus.When they didn't Italy's final happened

our team wasn't even the best of the tournament. 2008-2012 spain was one of the goats of history

Those players except Ronaldo usually played pretty meh in the tournament,and due Korean rigging good teams like Italy that had a great team didn't make it into the final

Not even a contest desu

Who is the guy with the moustache on the right?

Luis Gustavo. Played or still plays for Wolfsburg as a defensive mid.

7-1

France 2006 was more impressive desu

Agreed Lampard was the only world class midfielder

1998 Brazil with a fit Ronaldo and at a neutral venue would destroy the France 98 team.

France needed to POISON Ronaldo before the final and deny Brazilian fans tickets to the game to ensure their "victory".

Nah,the 2006 WC was the end of a generation and most good players were about to retire.1998 France had more competition

They still scored one more than Germoney hahaha

>German can't understand humor

Typical.

1998 France had lots of goats. 2010 Spain had a better team and were dominant for longee

He wasn't GOAT , but he was very very good.

Not for England, but they're a shit meme team anyway.

Maybe he's just not pretty enough for you

>Le get cucked by Zidane team

France 2000 was way better than 98.
But spain 2010 is probably the best. Nobody ever did EURO- WC- EURO like they did and I don't think we'll see that happen anytime soon.

Who are they ? Some amature team ?

'98 France is the greatest defense of all time.

2008-2012 Spain
why is this even a question?

France wasnt even the best team in '98

>Who was the GOAT selection

Hard to tell, dat french defence was great, the brazilian offence was GOAT, but overall i'd personally pick Spain2010

forgot pic

2014 Germany would probably win 2002Brazil,as long as Ronaldo doesnt have one of those days

Spain, they won 3 tournaments straight whilst France only won 2.

>that meme formation for spain
They dropped Torres after like 3 games and played

---busquets----alonso----
-iniesta---xavi----pedro
------------villa----------------

In terms of overall quality i agree with you

but against Rivaldo/Ronaldinho/il fenomeno on a good day and some joga bonito magic you could never tell

I think that NT's play way more organized than 10 years ago,it maybe due Spain idk.I think that 2002 Brazil would strugle nowadays,as teams are more organized.Ronaldo could just carry anything so who knows

4 of 7 games they started with this meme formation, slightly changed for one game at the quarter final, and then started with pedro in the last 2 games

feel free to change though

Brazil 2002>Germany 2014>Spain 2010

literally false

>trezeguet
>henry

Confirmed for being too young to have watched France '98.

Actually i did, what is your point?
Djorkaeff not in first 11 but listed below in grey although he did start in almost every game?

Spain 2010 was the most talented yet the most boring team to ever win a major competition

each game was 1-0 boring possessionball.

'04 does not even make it to the top 5 English teams.

'96 England was the best England.

Trips

>No Dr. Fuentes

this has to be the most stacked team ever

If everyone parks the bus,not many goaƱs could be scored. The few teams that didnt park the bus in that period like Russia or Italy got demolished

Offensively

should be france 2000 you nigger