Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1njB6SQok
youtube.com/watch?v=hBCPxOaxtBA
youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU
youtube.com/watch?v=loz4O03ND5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop existing

drunk af here also

only if YOU promise to quit spraying ketchup all over those people in the hardware store!!

yeah me too, these lunatic roommates are getting more homicidal the closer the wedding date gets.

only if stop spraying mustard on the asshole at
walmart

fuk weddings

the minute I decide to stop mailing photographs of Jerry Lewis to the Dean Martin estate.

..damn, that pour was all foam.
and yeah, weddings can be pretty fun most of the time, but these two have that.. livable hatred thing going on.

i like to please myself to
peter griffin

I'm drunk af and I don't want to go to bed. Please advise.

no fun only death

more strong drink

I like to please myself by diving into a swimming pool full of twinkiees and those store-brand meatballs
hm.. stand up and move around a bit! maybe take a piss and get some cold water.. burp?
you should attend mexican weddings, mi amigo~

Fuck you're annoying.

Fat piece of slob shit get a fucking life you tubby lunch box fuck

Dubs are truth.

I've been watching really trashy reality shows and lying motionless, so this might help.

hello guy, how are you ?
i see you a lot in b catalogs

Sticks and stones, nigga
oh yus, get on up!

oh shit.

NZ fag here enjoying some quality Jim Beam!

now there's a can of majestic purpose~ how's the weather over there, friend?

Nickel my boy! I am coming off my buzz atm. Need to sleep soon. But I found your thread. Hope everything's going well.

..that's spooky
there's a phone ringing in the apartment upstairs, kinda like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1njB6SQok

Cold and miserable on most days.

hey, of course, sleep is always a good idea. I took a nap, woke up at 11pm, so I'm still wide awake. Hope you're good too, buddy~
I look forward to it here in the states, most days in texas this time of year has humidity that could keep a shark alive.

any advice for someone drinking themselves to death?

Do it slowly over the course of your lifetime and enjoy the experiences while you're at it

Depends on why someone's doing this, if you'd heard anything, of course.

Doesn't this guy fit the stereotype Sup Forums used to love making fun of? Times sure have changed I tell ya...

hello
man of beard and drink
i am dub man
bringer of dub
i get dub on post relate to act of get dub
would like dub?
accept or no
just kid
you get dub
just check number or else no dub
remember
key is dub

O SHIT, I DUN GOOFED
hee hee.
I get dub~

Is this nigga even real.

Take off that stupid fucking hat

i try but experiences mesh together and nothing seems to stay ok for long

suicide of a close friend; survivors guilt; rampant nihilsm etc. you seem like a chill bloke, what got you drinking?

only retards and blind people wear sunglasses inside you fat beta fuck

What are you drinkin op I've got some ghetto shit from a shitty gas station

my dub power is not very strength at moment
of course almost got trips
but 69
69 is very acceptable number
by standard

Are you a weeaboo?

as real as a can of spam!
no, fuck off! I like my hat
steel reserve, the fragmentation round of malt beer, cheap, powerful, messy.
So you kind of got a mind that thinks a whole lot, almost unstoppably so?

I've got a bachelor party tonight at 6 for my boss and his wedding next weekend. I plan on getting all my drinking on tonight

Went to a kickback with some friends, had a couple budweisers, now just at home what about you user

i am sense
some other need dub
i must leave
but first
check number

Well, you're wrong. Everyone that sees that hat will automatically think you're a twat

nice grammar, you'll make it far in life.

how would you know?
same as thee, but ohhh man, MD2020 is a ferocious juice. Stay aware, buddy!
aho, look closely! I had palindromic dubs! YOUR POWERS ARE STRENGTH!

Tell more about lunatic roommates.

Unstoppably so is correct hehe. I'm cracking into some scotch i bought for my bday, smooth as fuck man. Looking for some tunes if you got any

when are you posting nudes?

who, me? naah, I'm just a worm.
fuck yeah, let's get stinko~
and I suppose you're a fuckin' Adonis then? c'mon, show me yer mug and we'll see what's what

When you're drinking grammar doesn't matter hoss

Sad day when a stereotype attention whore isn't told to gtfo

I'm definitely not wearing a stupid fucking hat

heres my mug

How much do you drink a week?

In a certain kind of way he was

well, one's okay but she needs to live alone again. one's my best friend, but a rampant LoL addiction is turning him into a twat. the other two are getting married, one's a girl terrible, pathological need to dominate the attention in a room, the other's a tumbling, TUMBLING dickweed that is getting kicked around by said girl to a disgusting degree, he's alright otherwise.
but who am I to judge? I might just have lived around them too long.
yeah sure, here ya go. From my high school days~
youtube.com/watch?v=hBCPxOaxtBA

I gotta clear that with the missus first

I'm working on a hangover. I've got some sailor jerry's and jaeger in the freezer too. Nice job not giving these trolling toddlers the light of day op

You're a weird fucking guy

Nice dubs cool beard.
Just got here

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

Post no-hats or GIT TH' FUCK OOT.
kahahahaaaa.. nice~
few times, I've been bored more often than thirsty. Plus, times are getting upheaved, might be moving sooner than I thought

Weird is always better than boring

niger

'ey, I like to have fun, why bother not?
sorry, just did one of those 8-sneeze combos, my brain is settling back into place.
Cheers!
keeps me from needing something like Facebook~
thanks, friend! Nice pic, can't wait to see the new season
Tea-L! Dee Are~

Trouble with your spelling? Grab a drink so you have an excuse.

stuppid nigrr

NYPA, newfag.

fuckinf reterd

whew! done sneezing, let's get some groovin' tunes going now!

youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU

8 sneeze combo is pretty much a hadouken..be careful with that shit op. It's a powerful force

You're growling with your keyboard

pshh, nothing personnel kid, but you wouldn't last five minutes here on the chon. This is a place for intellectual discussion, not the intellectual dreck you've posted. What a friccin normie you are friendo.

STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY T

pfh, that's nothing. if I were a MvC character, I'd do a hyper combo where I chug a bottle of Malort and do that thing from Metal Slug 3 where they vomit a laser-like fountain of blood~
HAR!! oh god, they are..

Fuck yeah danger 5, what a tune!

youtube.com/watch?v=loz4O03ND5Q

Go back to your trap thread

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums

Old pasta not even funny kill yourself faggot bitch nigger
>lol defending cancer poster with stale pasta

>2016
>not checking quad doubles
I've had just about enough of your foolishness. Begone from here knave, return from whence you came and never return.

STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY TH

nice song there too! I'll save that to the wandering folder.
and yeah, Danger 5 is the shit, I love both seasons the best... a biiiit favored towards the 1st seasons commercials though, John Product could sell dirt in the desert~
choke upon the very penile apex, you great jelly, thou!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

post your nudes not your missus nudes

Stop drink

Agree with you there mate, best thing to come out of my homeland since wilfred

sorry I'm late

STOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRINGE WORTHY THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup ForumsSTOP POSTING THIS GARBAGE THREAD FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP POSTING THIS CRIN

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why are you still alive?