Oh shit, it's the cops! Quick guys, act natural!

Oh shit, it's the cops! Quick guys, act natural!

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot bitch

fuck the police, bitch as niggas shooting down my homies bunch a little bitchass white boys

I bring these dubs as...a gift! Not a bribe at all

I DINDU NUFFIN

DIN DO NUFFFIN

I'm white

Hello Officers

You goin ta jail, goin ta jai....GET ON THE GROUND! NAO! STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING!!! TAZER, TAZER!!!! HIT MA SIREN HOSS WILL U I AINT GOT NO CUFFS.....GIMMIE YOUR OTHER ARM!! STOP RESISTING OR U GON GIT TAZED AGAAAAAIN! (All over some weed.....legalize!)

Give me an attitude son and your goin ta JAIL

Remember what happened last time.

that... that's really hot

I smell weeeed.....you been drinking tanite son? Step out of the car and stand over near my patrol car....anything illegal I need to know about, guns, bombs, drugs, knives, anything like that? Ok, do me a favor, place your hands behind your back...you're under arrest for possession of marijuana.....well it's not legal yet in THIS state son. LEGALIZE! STOP ARRESTING CANNABIS USERS! LEAVE THESE KIDS ALONE!

No need OP. Those are UK cops, so they are not going to shoot you in the face for a traffic violation as they would in the US.
Naval concept, but in Europe the cops are there to help the people so we do not fear them. They never randomly shoot us.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

You gotta love it when they send 20 cars after one fleeing suspects.....just like arresting weed users.....such a WASTE of court time, paperwork, jail tax dollars....just legalize already and leave cannabis users alone. Enough is ENOUGH. Stop the madness already....

We's got no niggas in this car, offissah!

Go back to africa>get shot.
Make your choice

You're not gonna get me!

Go back to africa of get shot.
The choice is yours nigger.

They just spy on you and arrest you for not paying your TV bill or holding a butter knife in a non-dairy threatening manner.

How are cops that shoot niggers worse?

Excuse me officer, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?

They might miss and hit a white guy. Or hit a white guy wearing a mask.

Now THAT's a pat down!

>home from work
>check TV
>another damn 15 car chase
>again the suspect was just smoking weed
>turn off TV to escape the madness
>listen to radio for nice music relaxation
>breaking news
>suspected weed smoker being pursued by squads of authorities
>turn off radio
>smoke bowl
>get Swatted

Happens too often bro

Excuse me, son. Are you beating up womens?