>Katie Ledecky is getting her brains fucked out RIGHT NOW

>phelps and ledecky will never mate to create our next superchampion
make it happen

pls give her your seed Michael

Implying michael can be satisfied with little white butts

Why do you lads think the first world nations are the ones having orgies

It's clearly the third world slums who are fucking each other

how can white girls even compete?

do we have any black superathletes? we can create a mixed race multisport athlete

>Implying Ledecky isn't doing the fucking.

rip in peace

lebron x serena my man

why bother when the master race already exists?

>you will never have your asshole ripped apart by ledecky with a giant dragon dildo painted in the colors of the flag

Why even live 2bh

looks like a fucking dinosaur or giraffe

If you were to desire someone inserting a dildo into your asshole, why would it matter WHO the inserter was? The dildo could be inserted by an 80 year old woman, a 10ft lesbian or Brony and it would all feel exactly the same.

Face it, you're gay.

Are you fucking retarded?

Yep, you're from UK.

Nope, but you appear to be a closeted homosexual which seems in line with what I know about White American males.

Ur gay

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. Get with the times Ahmed.

I mean it does nothing to further the human race and it makes you look pretty silly but yea you're right there's nothing wrong with being a homo. Being a homo who pretends to be straight is pretty retarded though.

>I mean it does nothing to further the human race

Neither does posting on Sup Forums

>I mean it does nothing to further the human race

In a way thats not true, because some of the most brilliant/achieved men, who ever lived that furthered humanities knowledge, were stone cold fags. And its worth considering their homosexuality played into their intense focus on whatever field they dedicated themselves, as they didnt have to deal with the relentless emotional and financial upkeep that comes with vagina.

TLDR: Dudes like Alan Turing were able to focus on science because they were gay and didnt fuck with bitches