ANYONE WATCH THIS MOVIE QUEST FOR FIRE?

ANYONE WATCH THIS MOVIE QUEST FOR FIRE?
IT GOT ME THINKING:

EARLIEST FIRE USE CAME WITH HOMO ERECTUS . THIS GOOF WAS PRETTY PRIMITIVE AND HE HAD TO TAKE FIRE FROM NATURAL SOURCES LIKE LIGHTENING. HE "CONTROLLED" IT BUT COULDN'T MAKE IT . TO RETARDED TO EVEN ROLL TWO STICKS.

IT WASN'T UNTIL HOMO SAPIENS THAT WE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE FIRE.

PROBLEM HERE IS THIS: IF WE HAD NO FIRE OR CONTROL OF FIRE UNTIL HOMO SAPIENS WHY THE FUCK DID WE EVOLVE TO HAVE FIRE AROUND? NO FIRE= YOU DIE SINCE AT LEAST HOMO ERECTUS YET EVERYONE BEFORE THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THEY CAN LIVE WITH OUT IT.

FUCK EVOLUTION

we evolved to have fire because it scares off predators

also you can live perfectly well without fire, you just die younger because of diseases and parasites from raw food

AHHH YOU DUMB FUCK HOMO ERECTUS WAS A PREDATOR TO HOMO SAPIEN ETC ETC

YEAH SHIT FOR BRAINS? TRY IT. SEE IF YOU CAN EFFICIENTLY HEAT A CAVE IN NORTHERN EUROPE WITHOUT FIRE.

Fire shaped our evolution you fucking stooge, not the other way around. It changed our place on the food chain and our diet. Being able to cook meat allowed us to eat more protein, protein helps brain growth. As brain grows we learn new ways to tackle issues which have slowed hominid evolution.

umm, there's this things called body heat and there's this thing called rocks which you can build houses in to contain it.

you are a European continental monkey who knows nothing, I can tell. You can make fire by covering dead leaves and letting them rot, eventually they will combust.

Well nigger, there weren't any hominids in northern europe before the invention of fire.

LMFAO YOU DUMB FUCK. NO ONE ATE MORE PROTEIN THAT HOMO ERECTUS SINCE..UHHH..THEY WERE CANNIBALS. THEY ATE MEAT UNCOOKED = EVEN MORE PROTEIN CONTENT. NEXT!!!!

LMAFO....CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WTF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TALK. THE REST= STFU.

did Neanderthals master fire?

>did Neanderthals master fire

NO THEY DID NOT. THIS IS WHY IT IS HYPOTHESIZED THEY DIED OFF

ON THE OTHER HAND THE GOING "STORY"IS THEY SURVIVED 100'SOF THOUSANDS OF YEARS WITH NO FIRE AND THEY DISAPPEAR 40K YEARS AGO DUE TO NOT ENOUGH CALORIE CONSUMPTION...LMFAO FUCK THIS SHIT

How do I master fire?

We didn't evolve to have fire around. In fact, being able to reliably have fire to cook on was a huge leap forward for us allowing us to consume more calories and better digest protean without any extra caloric expenditure.

1) SATURATE YOUR 300 POUND FAT BODY WITH GASOLINE
2) LIGHT A MATCH
3) FIRE MASTERED

What's a fucking match?

IT'S A WEAK THEORY YOU DUMB FUCK.

NEANDERTHALS SURVIVED A LOnG FUCKING TIME WITH NO FIRE AND SURVIVED nASTY ICE AGES AND THEY WALKED UP AND DECIDED THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FOOD 40K YEARS AGO?

ME THINKS YOU Are a hipster faggot.

You are supporting my point. Nothing has an evolutionary need for fire. It is just a fantastic tool.

BUT YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST SAID FIRE HELPED US EVOLVE YOU FUCKING SMALL DICKED GOOK......SPEAKING OFF, WHERE DID YOU RICE BEANS EVOLVE FROM?

I find it really funny that you always respond in caps please continue.

GOTCHA. I WIN....NIGGER

Lmao I'm not that faggot arguing with you about evolution I'm just commenting about how funny you are.

I STILL WIN ....CHINK

ok

Dude you notice how a lot of older civilizations tended to be around volcanos? they just went and lit shit on fire with lava to make fire probably which basically allowing them to control it. really doesn't make a lot of sense that they would of stuck around a dangerous volcano for another reason.

To be fair, volcanic soil is way rich in nutrients for agriculture.

>IT GOT ME THINKING
...but not enough to turn off the capslock.

yeah fuck if its worth digging out all the rock to plant anything. sure looking for obsidian would be useful but not really useful enough to live near a volcano

Fire helped changed our evolutionary course. We didn't evolve to need it before we had it and we didn't evolve to need it after we had it.

FUCK U ARE RETARDED

go fuck yourself with the caps

caps drive autistic pedophile crazy..i love it..fuck u and that whore mother u fat fuck

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN POSTING IN THIS TROLL THREAD?!
IS Sup Forums A SOCIAL SERVICE TO KEEP HANDICAPPED FOLK BUISY NOWADAYS?

I HEAR RETARDS SPELL "BUSY" LIKE THIS: BUISY

Hey man calm down.

WELL THATS WHY IM ASKING: I AM A RETARD (JUST LOOK AT MY WRITING) AND SINCE THIS THREAD SEEMS LIKE IT IS TAKING CARE OF THE MENTALLY ILL I THOUGHT I MIGHT JOIN IN

WHILE KICKING AND SCREAMING LIKE THE RETARD I AM OBVIOUSLY

Rolling 2 sticks ahahah
They used stones for make fire, you would die ad one of them, niggo

WELCOME FRIEND

In all due seriousness; fire didn't come as close to factoring in our evolution such as simple tools and weapons crafted the environment. Which both Homo Erectus and Neanderthals had access to.
knowledge.

Yes,

tools had a lot do with evolution than fire, tools we're passed down from clan to clan and taught how to improve their lifeliehoods, generation to generation with more efficient foraging and hunting processes.

One of the main characters was played by Nicholas Kadi, real name Nameer El-Kadi. I live near LA and he was one of my teachers growing up. His daughter was a friend of mine so I hung out at his house a lot.

You're an idiot. But that's a great fucking movie

Cooking meat changes how your body absorbs the protein and you get more from it. For also stimulates brain function and promotes community all of which helped evolution occur.

I fapped to this movie lots of times :)