Ask an user who has to sleep in a truck for a month anything

Ask an user who has to sleep in a truck for a month anything

Do you live in Louisiana?

Nope. Oregon

What are the electronic structures of high-temperature superconductors at various points on their phase diagrams?

nice 90s ford, better be 3/4 or 1 ton

How important is the precise timing of action potentials for information processing in the neocortex? Is there a canonical computation performed by cortical columns? How is information in the brain processed by the collective dynamics of large neuronal circuits? What level of simplification is suitable for a description of information processing in the brain? What is the neural code?

What part of Oregon? What happened? Relateable

I slept in a Dodge Caravan for a month and it wasn't bad. Had my cat with me, most of my shit that wasn't in storage, space heater. It was cozy.

How does the brain transfer sensory information into coherent, private percepts? What are the rules by which perception is organized? What are the features/objects that constitute our perceptual experience of internal and external events? How are the senses integrated? What is the relationship between subjective experience and the physical world?

Please, truck-sleeper, I need your help with these questions.

There is none

It's an 86. Half ton but it's still pretty good

Yeah quick question. Why dont you get a fucking job you idiot?

Can we compute the edit distance between two strings of length n in strongly sub-quadratic time, i.e., in time O(n2−ϵ) for some ϵ>0 ?

>assumes he isint already trying.

Assuming things makes both parties look unnecessarily stupid.

Around Forest Grove. My girlfriend kicked me out is what happened

But, even single neurons have complex biophysical characteristics and can perform computations. Hodgkin and Huxley's original model only employed two voltage-sensitive currents (Voltage sensitive ion channels are glycoprotein molecules which extend through the lipid bilayer, allowing ions to traverse under certain conditions through the axolemma), the fast-acting sodium and the inward-rectifying potassium. Though successful in predicting the timing and qualitative features of the action potential, it nevertheless failed to predict a number of important features such as adaptation and shunting. Scientists now believe that there are a wide variety of voltage-sensitive currents, and the implications of the differing dynamics, modulations, and sensitivity of these currents is an important topic of computational neuroscience. How can there be none, as you said?

Alex?

hahahaha
shit ay
i did 2 months in my 2 door lancer

I don't have one at the moment because I quit my last one. The boss was such a fag that it wasn't worth it. I talked to a couple friends and I'm probably going to be going to Washington to work for a construction company

Where did you make dookie and shower and what did you eat

Sorry user. Not Alex

>girlfriend
>kicked me out

Bro, you got pwned.

Why are you on this part of the internet looking for those kinds of answers? You know you won't get your answer so it must be that your doing some kind of test and or observation.

McDonald's and truck stops. Some of the tuck stops have showers

IS IT TRUCK MONTH AT NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT?

I did 4 months in a 94 Cavalier 2 door. I feel you m8, I'm 19, being 20 tomorrow. Living in a car isn't hard but it sure isn't fuckin fun.

> ask anything

>isnt hard but it sure isnt fuckin fun

Kind of like your mother.

OP said to ask anything. I was hoping to find a truck-sleeping savant in neurosciences.

My mother is a fat drunk tbh. I'm a 150 5'7" manlet who works on computers. I don't see much of the cunt, haven't seen her in years. One day she went insane, so did my older brother after a few years. Went from in college and doing good to talking about demons in his head and voluntary living with the homeless trying to kill them.

I would say sorry to disappoint but I'm used to it by now

Your mother must not have been hard at all either, for a scumbag, fuckface, asshole like you to exist!

> voluntary living with the homeless trying to kill them
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that is fucking gold

>merely pretending

I'm all gangster. You don't want none kid.

TRUCKS, TRUCKS, AND MORE TRUCKS!

leet 360 noscoped, 420 smoke weed every day.

is that a 84 f-150 youre in friend?

86 f-150. But great guess

>80 degrees at 11pm
This weather fucking sucks how have you been coping with the heat?