Starter pack thread

starter pack thread haven't seen one of these in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ-d5eySKSk
soundcloud.com/auntieaj/fuck-white-people
youtube.com/watch?v=fCmd7hKBnwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those boots are fucking sick, I want a pair

I met one of those guys a couple nights ago. he was really suicidal, kept saying he was going to kill himself randomly, drank vodka straight out of the bottle, said he listened to noise only strictly. He was a really nice guy but started talking about white people in blues and rap which started getting weird.

Half those things don't make any fucking sense

>tfw cigarette tax increase because lol new year

Can barely afford to be existentialist these days

Maybe you shoudnt smoke then you fucking retard

How else can you be an existentialist?

this

think, you stupid

how is this so accurate

>*Can barely afford to have physical health problems including, but not limited to, lung cancer, strokes, blood clots, high blood pressure and many other types of cancer, as well as these being passed onto surrounding people via second-hand smoke and into unborn babies in pregnant women which can result in premature birth, orofacial clefs, stillbirth and/or sudden infant death syndrome; these days
ftfy

it's contrived

>he's really well spoken and intelligent though

People shouldn't be making more babies anyway, the world is overpopulated as it is.

wtc boots?

It's about distribution

It captures a stereotype, definitely. But I doubt they describe themselves as 'depressed' and also I doubt most would actually listen to The Downward Spiral.

haha look at this MEME i made :^)

they are called Steve Madden Troopahs

What is this kind of pepe called

i don't understand tobacco addiction at all, it's not even like cigarettes offer you anything until you're already addicted to em

this

And now the return of Herbie Hancock
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ-d5eySKSk

Gonna make a Herbie starter back r.q.

Oh for fuck sakes...

Prog is the best though

Trump won. Get over it, Libcuck. You're probably one of these degenerate SJWs that say "anti-sjws are just as bad as SJWs xDDDD check out my tumblr blog about social justice xDD" killl yourself nigger.

Cool.

>Getting this defensive over his image

You're not really proving him wrong, you know...
Props for not saying 'cuck', at least.

It's alright for a rock subgenre
although the bands/artists in that picture are all trash

The true snowflake reveals himself

Look closer user
>Libcuck

Essentialism > existentialism

Did I trigger you faggot? Get out of Sup Forums you normie lolberals, this isn't the place for you. Jesus, Sup Forums is truly the most cucked board on Sup Forums.

Oh. I gave him too much credit.

This ironically bad trolling shit is getting out of hand

Please keep posting

only cucks browse this board your right, like you and me my friend

"omg he has black face!!! so racist!!!!!!! ban this image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thats how you faggots probably are in real life. Like these cucks from holland who want to ban the blackface santa. Who cares, it's just niggers.

its like an alien saw /r/Sup Forums and based all communicative norms on Sup Forums insults

are you human, friend?

>Who cares, it's just niggers

He appeared on Bill O'Reilly wearing that dumb makeup and all the Bill could say at the end was a meek 'well alright'.

If you can do ONE post either proving the 'i say cuck' pack wrong or not saying cuck, I'll take you seriously.

lmgtfy.com/?q=peak+child

Why should I prove you wrong? Cuck is a good insult and all the people in the image are cool and so are the memes.

this is so lazy

Funny that the "give me free stuff!!!" liberal calls me lazy. GTFO cuck

Welp the thread is so god damn derailed at this point might as well shit post.

I fucking love these Herbert memes, make more

>"See the beauty in this trolling is that I'm doing it badly so they know I'm trolling and therefore I'm trolling them by badly trolling them and they're getting mad at how badly I'm trolling them! GENIUS!"

Dude I know you're trolling but youre going too far now, n-word is not cool man

>that guy has different opinions than me so he's a troll!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sure showed me

You do realize that pseudo leftist sjw bullshit has little to do with liberalism, I hope.

What you think of this song?
soundcloud.com/auntieaj/fuck-white-people

>10 seconds in
>AYOO WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET TURN UP DAT BEAT FAMM AYO FUCK WHITE PPL MALCOLM X NIGGUUH!!! AY LETS KILL A COP AYO
Why are niggers so stupid

Thanks to fucking Reagan's social conservative bullshit and MTV rallying all the people angry at him for the Democratic Party, no right-wing person is allowed to use the term liberal anymore no matter how much they like liberty.

Gee pal you sure sound like you're really....

Really what?

Haha in reality I was just pretending to be retarded I don't actually hate black people I was just bumping some 21 Savage.
I just want attention because no one in my life ever gives me any

Herbiefag does it again!!!

I need ideas for them! Give me some templates!

I'm here for you, user

What's the korg machine there? Is it commonly used by noise artists or something? I wouldn't have though korg would make stuff that's good for noise

i know youre baiting but this is sad

dumbest picture ever.

>muh essjaydublin
>muh libcuck
its getting pretty boring desu

you can use literally any synth as long as you run it through enough effects, which is how people usually do it

Why does that word trigger people so much?

coffee!

is this satire?

really...

>topic gets derailed because an alt-righter Sup Forumslack got SJW level triggered by a pic
Can't wait for Fanisk to take Neutral Milk Hotel's place as these new overlords take over.

>"emotionally-stunted, sexually-depraved urban art bro" starterpack

the RAP toad :^)

ANd here comes Herbie again!

youtube.com/watch?v=fCmd7hKBnwg

how is Frankie McDonald part of being emo?

Because they're cucks

That is strange

who are you going to blame when your life gets 100% worse under a Trump presidency and a GOP-controlled congress

This was me when I was younger. It was a phase but the thing about some hip-hop not being very virtuous is true.

>Pink Floyd
>Trash

>tfw you never fit in any starter packs
how do I become part of a scene?

>Wall era Floyd
>anything but hot garbage

>does anyone have a pa our show is in like 20 mins
Holy shit lol

that's the korg electribe desu

Wtf i hate pink floyd now

This. Fuck all of you SJW teenagers on Sup Forums. Pretty sweet that Trump won and the era of your hip ideologies is coming to a close.

It's funny to see you complain about the word "cuck" and attempt to reappropriate Sup Forums slang. Sup Forums is not a safe space and never will be. Leave if you don't like it.

hey im in the meme

NIGGER

lol no, don't make me laugh

90% of the stuff in this is irredeemable garbage

Give me 4 (four) reasons why Wall era floyd is nothing but hot garbage