Daily reminder that Australia and the USA are the two best sporting nations in the world and all the shitposting in the...

Daily reminder that Australia and the USA are the two best sporting nations in the world and all the shitposting in the world will never destroy our broship

Chinks/Poms/Commies get all get fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhTAtJSZkrc
youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

israel is our best friend
fuck off

Go back you filthy kike

>inb4 salty britbongs

Good goy, never forget your country's forefathers.

Literally no one except fundamentalist Christians actually believe that.

And no one on Sup Forums is a fundie.

Where should I go if I want to do an exchange semester in Australia?

>tfw i'm a Southern Baptist and probably the only person in my entire church who doesn't buy into the jew memes

Go to the Northern Territory.

>put like 10 countries together
>still can't beat your former colonies

""""""""great"""""""" shitain

>Oy vey starts playing

Great to have you here, Bruce.

IN A LAND DOWN UNDER.

In all honesty, I hope you guys can somehow manage to end up second in golds and push China to 3rd. Hell I hope GB can also finish ahead of them.

Those uppity chinks need a dicking from the Anglosphere.

Britain is the worst. Every person from there that I've met has been an obnoxious shitlord who thinks he's better than everyone else. It's so transparent that they just can't cope with the irrelevance of their nation.

quality reminder

How many golds does Canada have again?

Brought a tear to my eye m8. Couldn't be more correct. Was gonna say something nice about Canada but fuck those dorks lol

Canada could so easily be brought tier but then they elected DUDE WEED LMAO and I just don't think there is any recovery for them. Aussie+USA all day long.

>Australia implying they are on the US level

Try getting as many medals a the us in the Winter games as well before you get cocky

>Winter Olympics
>meaning anything
I'm surprised you even know about it, didn't think there was any snow in Africa.

>bait thread
>no one bites
>just burgers and convicts competing to see who can type the most autistic post

Must feel pathetic being so obsessed

>Bites
>"No one bites"

>Great Britain got 1 gold, 1 silver, and 2 bronze in Sochi

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're biting

bros4lifetbh

Remember the only country man enough to help you boys in vietnam.

>P-P-PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO US BIG STRONG AMERICANS
Pathetic

None, they sold it all.

Asstrailia is literally shit. Fewer medals than Sweden.

How many of those were won by your long distance rapefugees?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

based AUSGODS

>Literally lost to England in the Commonwealth games

Chinese broadcaster CCTV has also complained about the Chinese flags that were used over the weekend during ceremonies at the Rio games. The small stars on the Chinese flag are supposed to all point toward the flag’s large star, but at the Rio games, the flags have small stars all pointing upward.

“The national flag is the symbol of a country. No mistakes are allowed!” CCTV declared.

To make matters worse, it was later revealed by Chinese media that the flags were manufactured in China.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Tripbros are a minority in this community. Stop oppressing me.

Very few... they aren't good that way. Sweden only get medals in swimming events nowadays. Sometimes some meme sport (sailing, ping pong etc) results in a medal.

>it was later revealed by Chinese media that the flags were manufactured in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhTAtJSZkrc

>Chinese "people"

Hmm that one was for you

>U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!
>Move the ! to the left one letter
>A U S! A U S! A U S! A U S!

Next level illuminati shit hombres.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs

I don't even care if that's a guy, I'd be in dat ladyboy boipucci so fast.

China with historic asspain so far. We are only two days in. I wonder what else can happen for them to get OZZED about, when does Mack Horton beat that drug cheat again?

holy shit

quite the language they have there.

lmfao

>The winter olympics

Per capita, bitch

Burgerclaps, would you mind not sending Phelps to the next Olympics? we tolerate a certain level of doping but this is just Sun Yang-tier nonsense. 19 gold medals? bit obvious don't you think?

Come to SK with me in 2018 for the winter olympics, pham. My shout.

Winter is comfy

>Ausfailia: 'Master, pls stop BTFOing us, it hurts'
>USA: 'no'

>anglosphere in-fighting

Lads we have to all get along to stop the muzzies.

Keks. This post needs 40 keks quick.

I can't stay mad at ya, Aus.

If you guys beat Team GB at the end of it, I hope the shitposting will be immense.

Pathetic

Not going to happen

>Lads we have to all get along to stop the muzzies.
Your cause is just, but you're giving Achmed and Abdul far, far too much credit

Well we're definitely better than you, cry more into your cheese clapfat

I always liked nz better than you two anyway

Ofc the poonited kingdom would like poo Peeland better than AusGODS

DESU I suspect our countries will become one at some point in the future.

This Olympics is like a Cold War between Australia/USA and China/Russia.

BASED AUSGODS AND AMERIGODS

Australia has never (((accidentally))) bombed a US warship.

Fuck Israel.

So the UK? kek

>snownigger slalom

Daily Reminder: The only thing keeping Indians and Gooks contained in thier wastelands is the Australia, America and South Korea Pacific Triumverate.

Keeping this planet safe from a flood of nips, commies and poo since 1932

Australia is pretty based

We were out drinking on leave in some tiny Australian port when 9/11 happened. The locals all rushed us back to port, a few wanted to join in and the rest were being supportive as hell.

To this day Ive never seen a larger convoy of drunks ever assembled without an accident.

>GREATEST DRUNK ALLY

You fuck off, you goddamn sheep

Damn dude you just know Great Britain would be faggots about it too. Based Ausbros

>mfw this thread

south africans, aussies, americans, and kiwis are all the same. go hard, love to party, friendly as hell.
and then you have england. fucking loathesome, critical, whiny af cunts.

>>>/roleplaying/

>Brit mad that he isn't in the gang

lel

>go hard
What do the south africans, aussies, americans, and kiwis do to each other once they go hard?

talk shit about england.

no thats Australia because their government loves us and unlike Canada their people love us. They are also actually relevant defensively/militarily to us and actually fucking act like a friend.

I would ironically like to see Australia beat the US Basketball team

Good luck bogans

I would unironically love to see Australia beat the US basketball team

Good luck straya

get absolutely fucked

Aus is basically bizarro america so it would work perfect. Can you imagine the butthurt of canada being left out in the cold?

>The Amerilard posts in this thread
Jesus Christ, I'm actually embarrassed for you.

That's because you're a fucking autist who feels emotion through an imageboard

>shitspouter actually showing his face after yesterday's humiliation

>believing anybody can be friends with those assholes

>2403
god fucking bless america

It really does feel good to be an American

Good thread.

...Are you including the Winter Olympics, Sweden?

I agree

This desu. AUS-USA broship is the most powerful in the world. Love yall.

damn son

>those american medal totals
my dick

What kind of salary can I expect with a CS degree and 10 years experience in Brisbane?

Aussieland-US broship best in the world

Nah. Every bong I met on deployment was an anglobro, canadians and poles are absolutely based too. Spaniards, Italians and French can all eat shit; they were and are still riding high on anti-Americanism regardless how nice you are to them personally and especially if you aren't military.

My gf used to work in France and Switzerland and has nothing but horror stories. She got it bad at first for being Indian (poo not teepee) but locals went ape shit when they found out she was also American.

>mfw people can't just be nice to each other

Pretty sure he is done with Olympics after this anyways. He will just be too old to compete imo next time around. Think he will be 35 for the next one. Although who knows, maybe he will be one of those guys that just doesnt slow down until he starts to reach his 40s.

>troll power level maximum drive, go!

Anywhere - but travel around a bit and see both cities & countryside

They've put all of their resources in to supporting hashtag team refugees

>tfw your country is shit at the olympics
>it has always been
>it will always be
We'll get two golds, maybe three.
Just ill me already so I can be reincarnated and lie somewhere else
>inb4 I wake up in Indonesia