S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwB67DKCnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm heading out to get some food. Won't be back for an hour to two

Later.

What the fuck? This is STRAIGHT fur, correct? Where's the futa? The dickgirls? The herms? The traps? Fuck you homophobic shitlords.

bmp

youtube.com/watch?v=kwB67DKCnaQ

bump... bump, bump, etc.

>5 feet 3
man i know a woman in my sysadmin class who is 154cm tall. she weighs like 45kg, it's funny to sit beside her when you're 201cm tall yourself

... I have a microwave weeaboo curry rice in the fridge.

I wonder if it's any good.

Which OS?

we're having different classes that mostly just cover basics. we went through linux stuff quickly and work with windows otherwise. last two times we covered RAID

Oh.
I'm studying BSD system administration on my own, right now.

im wondering, a ton of the immigrants in the US were germans in the 19th century. Are there any communities where german is still like a second language? Where the parents teach the kids german like a second language?

Amish.

maybe some community that isnt stuck with something two centuries old?

>tried to sleep for 2 hours, but just ended up thinking about suicide
>come to back to find the thread not only still alive, but a mere 12 posts since I left
My god, I won't know what you guys would do without me.

>tried to sleep for 2 hours, but just ended up thinking about suicide

smoke weed and listen to ASMR.

>dat hair

why is this hot to me?

I have weed, but nothing to smoke with. Never tried the ASMR thing.

Because she's a real women, not some hairless 12 year old. I think pubic hair is kinda hot too.

>nothing to smoke with.

There's never nothing to smoke with, make a ghetto bong.

ASMR is great though, it really helped me with insomnia and depressing thoughts before bed - all you do is stop thinking and just mindlessly listen and it stops your brain from doing the inevitable and thinking shitty stuff.

It's like an aided landing sequence to get to sleep.

Don't know how. I've never smoked before, and know literally nothing because I was always very against it until recently. I've had it for almost a year now because my friend gave it to me.

I'll try the ASMR thing.

It'll be a bit crusty then.
But THC doesn't break down easily at room temperature. It's not even water soluble.

google "how to make a bottle bong". light it up, suck until the bottle is... okay, you don't want to get wrecked so... halfway full of smoke. Then pull the tube with the weed in it out of the bottle (so as to allow clean air to flow in again) and then inhale the whole thing like an asthma ventilator.

You'll want to use a bong anyway, because smoking old weed in papers or a pipe will taste crappy. At least with the added layer of having to pass through warm water it'll clean out a lot of the shit you don't want.

Shit man, i wish the police here wore fishnets.

My sister tried showing me how to do that, but being the complete fucktard and failure that I am, I somehow managed to screw it up. But I guess I'll try again. Thanks, user.

fffffuucKKK~ sshittttt yyyeaahhhhhhh~~~

in most desperate times (like climbing mountains to smoke one on top, forgetting the skins) I've successfully used *any* piece of thin paper to roll a joint. Cigarette skins aren't *that* special.

forgot pic for good measure

My favorite

ftfy

one of mine, too. Do you know the artist?

or did you mean favourite place to forget skins? ;)

better to kill yourself than do drugs

Meh, it's worth a shot I guess. I have nothing to live for anyway.