"Think they'll have that on the tour?"

>"Think they'll have that on the tour?"

>tfw you realize one of your favorite movies is reddit-tier garbage

Sometimes I seriously wish I could go back to before Sup Forums redpilled me on this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm0462895/filmotype/writer?ref_=m_nmfm_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low def bait

Actually jp 1 has always been 7.9/10 mediocre

The character arcs are weak and the dinosaurs don't have a looming presence. Even the climax is lame with Big T acting as a deus ex machina adter being absent for the last 20 mins of the film

Everytging jp did ok JAWS did 3x better with twice the artistry

>tfw I just got back from seeing this in 35mm at my local theater

Fucking magical m8.

How could you NOT know David Keopp is a meme-writer?

m.imdb.com/name/nm0462895/filmotype/writer?ref_=m_nmfm_1

>Sup Forums is so far up its collective arse it now hates Jurassic park.

I don't think this semen slurping board is for me.

>this level of faggotry

The Fly is a great movie

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not, that's the point we reached.

It's not too late!

Just realize you're being an enormous faggot.

There's really nothing wrong with that line, it fits his character just fine. Honestly, even if you don't particularly care for the line it doesn't ruin the movie. And how was it one of your favorite movies to begin with? It's pretty good but nowhere near deserving of that level of adoration unless it holds some special sentimental value, or nostalgia or something. Is this bait? I'm done.

This is ironic bait, but for any autists out there, the difference between Jurassic Park and stuff like TDKR or GoT is that Jurassic Park was meant to tonally be a schlocky 90's family movie, not a dark, realistic movie.

Op is right and you know it. You just wesr your nostalgia googles and masterbate over the lifelike cgi even tho the best scenes in jurassic park were made with animatronics and practical effects

the real joke is you letting yourself get memed into hating shit you like

>red pill

Please stop posting

I've been trying to get into the Reddit thing that all the kids here talk about, I've downloaded the app but haven't been able to navigate to a forum that is equivalent to Sup Forums in intention. Is there one or do I just have to visit individual boards for all of my favourite Marvel movies?

I blame capeshit and Sup Forums

shit just off yourself, son

Something wrong with comedic relief?

I guess Sup Forums is finally patrician when it comes to jurassic park