Would /b date me. I need a new bf

would /b date me. I need a new bf

And where the fuck do you get off telling them about reading that page anyways? What the fuck are you a public service now? Are you a neutral third part you off the reservation cocksucker?

No, you look like your pussy stinks.

Tits or gtfo

If you try hard you can probably get a a dogging session.
I would participate for 1 blowjobs.

Sup Forumsirgin here. Not even I would hit that

you probably couldn't handle my body or tits

You look like the mexican version of Griffin, lmao.

I'd hit anything.

tits?

Absolutely! Anything that looks that close to shrek is good in my book. Can I shove onions up your ass?

Post nudes

lol nah

Not my type

tits and timestamp.

this

Post tits and timestamp

No and I am desperate

I wont post tits but il be happy to post my pussy, but only if someone will agree to be my boyfriend. I'm still a virgin surprise suprise

I would crush that pussy so hard her grandchildren would be born loose.

you fat as fuck unlike OP

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Bend your ass over an show that

Nope.

You could lose some weight though.

Might help.

Just sayin.

That´s nice of you, thanks user
I´m working on it

Damn

guys say I'm curvy though

I can fuck you if you want but not dating.

No then we would be lieing

oh there's curves there girl, just way too many of them.

show tits with timestamp or gtfo

Bend that ass over and prove it then

There are too many times of curves sweetheart.

You're fat, not curvy girl.

did someone delete this pic?

"new" boyfriend

Wat?

Send some nudes and Ill fuck you.

Yup, i felt such an attention whore.

You are going to need a bigger pool you fucking whale.

gtfo ham beast

post kik and we'll talk