Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i think i got my balls stuck in a honey jar.

top kek

idiot.

look on the bright side, at least you won't leave an extra generation of kids more prone to do the same

lul the steam at the bottom
legit stuck

kek, happened to me a few times
you would not believe, but go take a shit. it will be much easier to get them out again after

lost

4 dubs in one comment
>witnessed

quadubs

holy shit quad dubs

Take a bath in ice water.

You know what time it is.

Smash with hammer if trips

I'm impressed.

Just break the jar

Rollin for hammer to balls in jar

yeah theyve been in for a while now.

I don't care that it is "stuck"
You can do whatever the fuck you want.
The only thing I have a problem with the morons expecting others to cater to their insanity.

You wanna get your nuts stuck in a honey jar and pretend you're Winnie the Pooh?
Fine.
That is your right.

But don't expect me to call you that. You are just a crazy guy that got his nuts stuck as far as I'm concerned.
That is my right.

Just got out of work found this thread. Ayyy.

Sorry about your balls OP but this now a dubs thread

holy shit dude. break the jar with a hammer!

Push them in, then try to get one out first? Goddamn why did you do this. If you have to break the jar be really fucking careful.

hit it with a hammer and post results

Roll

Fuck that's smart

Find a straw, insert into jar it'll release the pressure

Stick a finger in through the opening, that will get them out quick.

Roll

If its plastic just heat up a paperclip and poke a hole in it.

If it's glass just tap it with a hammer gently till it breaks.

kek

Hammer to jar dubs wills it

Check em

Edgy

Unwind a paperclip, shimmy it in through the side and hoist them out one at a time. I'm assuming you put them in there one at a time, so you need simply reverse the process.

pour boild water on only the glass part it will expand the space between the molecules of the glass releasing the suction and allowing you to pull them out slowly

Don't do this, it makes mustard gas

I don't care that it is "edgy"
They can do whatever the fuck they want.
The only thing I have a problem with the morons expecting others to cater to their insanity.

You wanna call someone edgy and pretend you're an oldfag?
Fine.
That is your right.

But don't expect me to call you that. You are just a newfag that shitposts as far as I'm concerned.
That is my right.

>I'm assuming you put them in there one at a time
I can't stop laughing

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

topkek

You mean your summer job? Off my Sup Forums.

The solutions I can come up with are that you can
1 fap fap fap
2 break the glass
3 cut off your balls

Just pull the jar off

Need picture update

>pour boiling water on your nutsack

holy shit

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

pls

fap furiously and cum multiple times until balls get smaller to release you from the jar.

I'm not even a part of the conversation, but why are you saying these things? What makes you think it's relevant or interesting? Did you think about what you wrote from an outside point of view before posting?

He could also use the cum as a sort of lubricant for his balls

How?...and why?

It is not like he is going to make much use of them.

Go buy some scissors op

isn't Sup Forums for shit posting though?

Push dick into jar
Then watch pron
Then jack off with balls and dick in jar
Then cum and shoot off jar
Then tell gf you came in her honey pot

Well I kinda grinned

Any update OP?

some valid methods ITT

kek

Go back to facebook you fucking ultragigganewfag.

>These threads are what made Sup Forums great.

Did OP died??

I know how to get out of this, happened to me before... Don't ask. Rub cologne or hand sanitizer on the exposed part of your balls and apply a flame for a few seconds on your balls and primarily the glass, let the flame go on the skin and the heat makes your nuts slide out. godspeed

I think OP is already at least 6 on the RFS

i thought it would be fun. got the idea from how you can pop a boil with a hot bottle. i tried for two days before i actually got my balls in the jar. problem is, i used a small tube into the jar and sucked the air out. i used coconut oil to help seal.

You're going to have to break it. A hammer would be the most fun but really you should consider to go out and buy a glass cutter. Score it half from top to bottom and on both sides. Then run hot water on it and it will break into two haves. Don't ever reproduce.

Yes he died

try to get a grip on the scrotum skin around the edge of the jar and kind of pull upward on that (like straight up away from the jar) so that one ball gets pulled up above the other, if you get it right you can prob pull them out one at a time, one over the other, I'm assuming that's how they went in

>ultra-gigga-newfag
many keks

Hey you could try bengay to lube your balls, they would pop right out.

>i used a small tube into the jar and sucked the air out. i used coconut oil to help seal.

0/10

try harder

i tried to pull on them, but they won't fit

Just yank really hard, like pulling off a bandaid

nice get

I guess you could heat up the air in hopes of it expanding enough to let your balls get out

>godspeed

lost, thanks Sup Forums

OP, does it feel good? Would you recommend it?

Microwave it for 5 minutes at max power.
Btw op didn't say he want to remove them.

The Gods have spoken!

Winrar

Try pulling on the jar and not your dick.

jup that looks like an airtight seal indeed

gj

how long has it been op?

Was castrating yourself part of your plan?

Leave the jar forever, and enjoy the sound it makes as it slaps your boyfriends balls

Nigga tap the side with a hammer Jesus fuck I leave for 10 fucking minuits

You dun goofed.

thats maple syrup jar
now that you now this new info it will easily slid ouy

record the pop sound it makes once they come out

weirdly hot

INSERT JAR TESTICLES INTO MY ASS I'M READY

Quubs

Get bandages ready. Smash with hammer.

Why would taking a sit help?

Just keep your balls there, Jared Sack.

You're going to have to find a way to get one out, and then the other.

Last resort op break tha glass