These are my gilfriend's legs

These are my gilfriend's legs
Although she's a strong 8/10, she decided this summer to not shave her legs due to her obsession against bodyshaming. She's firmly convinced in her choice and doesn't want to shave anyway. Her friends supports her and think I'm a stupid patriarchal monster bodyshamer and other feminazi-shit like that, so I don't know which way to turn.
What should I do to convince her?

Dump the chewbacca

Ok I'll bite, I think there's no way in hell a girl is that hairy, can you provide other pics?

Dump her.

You're fucked

>baiting this hard

What a cunt

Post better pics to prove it

you need to teach that bitch that there are expectations

break up with her. say its because of the leg hair shit and then wait for her real female instincts to kick in.

how about you start by sucking your "girlfriends" dick you cucked faggot

Do this, but don't wait up for her. Never stick your dick in crazy

Start going out more, working out, talking to lots of people, getting mildly flirty with very feminine girls. Seem less interested in sex with her (in case you didn't already... cause, damn...)

Did she used to be a guy?

Wait a moment, I'm searching some pics
Btw this is not a bait and if I wanted to break up with her I didn't ask you to help me to find a solution

I love bait

Why fight? Just dump her. Its only gonna get worse. Unless you use the old reverse phycology on her.... just act like your super into hairy chicks and shit... stop shaving urself also... take it to the next level till she cant take it

Does she shave her twat?

Grow the biggest, nastiest, unkempt beard you can and give her some of her own medicine. Stop washing your balls too. Give her some of that totally natural sack-stank.

b8

> woman's legs hairier than mine

OMG

Do you shave your balls if so stop and if she says anything tell her she's body-shaming you

nice shoop friend. compare the abdomen area with the legs and there is no hair and completely different skin tone. There is no possible way that "her" body wouldnt grow hair if her legs grew hair like that. 0/10 try harder.

Pour fuel on her legs and set fire to them.
Most if not all the hair would go, and she wouldn't even need to shave.

Because I love her, and she loves me

Nice

What? You think this is just bait?
Fuck off, no way!

OP, Listen to me, if you don't want to dump her, you have to make it clear to her that you have options. Women don't shave their legs for guys who will fuck them anyway. Make her jealous, she will try to win back your sexual validation, and fail because she looks like a wookie. Only then will she give a shit about you enough to shave.

Sorry bud, feminists are a lost cause. Today she might be getting furry but tomorrow shes gaining weight, next shes free-bleeding, then comes the campaigns, slutwalks, blogs etc.

I've seen this shit before. Just abort mission and bring popcorn.

Not really, it's pretty shit

thats not a shoop
also you have no idea how body hair grows or how all things viewed are subjective to influence from surroundings. so her skin wrapped in shiny hairs would look different from the skin not wrapped in shiny hairs.

0/10 analysis

Post face op
And sorry but that looks disgusting

>due to her obsession against bodyshaming.

if not bait then drop that bitch like a hot rock.

then you are destined to be a beta bitch, there are plenty other girls that you will eventually "love" that isnt a crazy modern day personal activist.

My advice?
Do the same yourself.
Stop shaving, loosen down on your hygiene in general and then tell her that you don't want to conform to society's twisted standards.

If it isnt bait then the real thing to do is fucking drop that bitch. I wouldnt tolerate that shit. She may not be a rabid foaming at the mouth femenazi nutcase right now but if you allow shit like this she'll become one. Its like a fucking addiction for people like this to take it a to another level when their outlandish beliefs are validated.

its very disgusting when women do not know their place.

@faggot op

tell that dumb bitch body shaming was invented by women putting down other women who didnt go through rigorous beauty regiments to try and attract a mate which btw were all invented by women as well.

women invented sexism and women invented bullying.

but guys are bigger and stronger than women so we bully better and thus we are the cause of all things bad in this world
so long as we are white and straight males

tell her you want to be obese. 800 lbs at least.
and that if she breaks up with you it will be body shaming.

8/10? More like dump/10

Op post more . I have hat fetish

kek.
Okay so say the girl you love decided to the same.
You would decide to just drop that bitch?
Not talk to her? Tell her she looks like a fucking wookie and it is killing your erection?
Surely she would understand. Feminists are reasonable, right?

easy solution

break up with her
wait for her to beg for you to take her back.

then dont because women and men are scum everyone is scum. you all deserve the pain of life you fucking losers.

you started out with satirical mockingand by the end you couldnt have agreed with him more.

break up with her

she will either shave them to get your back or she won't... if she does you win, if she doesn't she's well on her way to becoming a fully fledged fish-mouthed blue-haired arbitrarily bespectacled free-bleeding feminazi and you dodged a fucking mortar shell my friend

i like you

If I'm completely honest, you're a fag for not putting her in her place. Make her shave or dump her. That simple.

I would try and reason with her, but it sounds like you've tried that already. If a woman wont pay any regard to your opinion then why should you pay any mind to hers. If you were 200 pounds overweight I bet you she'd fucking drop you even if you claimed it to be "body shaming" just as said

This guy gets it

Would your girlfriend happen to be southern european (italy, greece, turkey) or possibly some type of arabic? If not then that is 100% a man.

I'm sure she has magnificent lady cock. Would you be happy to share her slippery shaft?

This is the only pic I've found on her tumblr profilo
If you think it's a bait you can not follow and go fuck yourself

She's italian, like me

I like to think my opinions evolve as time passes

you have never seen a woman who doesnt shave

do not make assumptions because of the hairy stereotype that belongs among men

women shave for a reason.

seriously considering the way nature works it would be more surprising if women naturally had less hair

Dude, I am not OP. I would have drop that bitch the second she started talking about feminist shit.
They're all dykes anyway, so fuck it. Just take the loss and move on

Dude, female hormones don't allow them to grow hair like that on their arse. That's male hormones at work

thats a guy
clear as day

you are just some guy who wants people to think you have a hot body

and your gross.

One silly question,

Where did this "thing" buy her socks?
Are you somewhere from eastern Europe?

Well women do have less hair than they did before.
Evolution and shit

yes I have. I was referring to the thick black hair. Southern Europeans and Arabics have that type of hair, and some other types of men. White girls of Northern European don't typically have thick black hair like that. As you can see from his post I was on the money.

OP is baiting us into looking at his fluffy, yet curvaceous booty.

Women also have male hormones. Just like men also have female hormones.
In case you are interested. Fat fucks have less body hair. The fat reduces the hormones responsible for hair growth.

they may have less hair than their ancestors but they still have more hair than men

take a close look at girls and you will see all the hair they do grow. its like they are a giant fucking peach with all that fuzz

also how great was James and the Giant Peach
and how great was Hot Fuzz

man i love words the make me think of movies.

I don't know how hairy you are OP, but presuming you are (and presuming this isn't bait), just stop trimming your pubes until you have a glorious, scraggly man-bush. Then ask her to blow you.

If that doesn't bother her you can also stop: shaving your face, wearing deodorant, brushing your teeth, showering, cutting your nails, blowing your nose into tissues, and/or working out.

Then when she finally gets fed up with something, explain to her that in any relationship there are expectations and standards for both parties, and that it's not about shame or disrespect to her body, it's about putting the best foot forward that you can for the person you care most about. And that her legs are grossing you out as much as the stuff you're doing is grossing her out.

If that doesn't get through to her she's hopeless and you should just break up with her.

>if not than that is 100% a man

no you werent

that is the most failure at an attempt to salvage a post

jesus

/vaulted

as a fat fuck, I call bullshit on this claim

ofc they have but not enough to grow a fucking jungle and a penis you retard

Looks like a pretty typical retarded Ben Garrison cartoon

>but they still have more hair than men
Well no. Some do. But in general men are hairier.
Hot Fuzz is good.

Perhaps not, but enough to grow maybe a meadow... Possibly a light forest.
Also, where did the penis come from. Nobody mentioned penis. You gay, buddy?

A lot of people in this thread have never seen a Mediterranean woman before. If they don't groom, they can absolutely get this hairy. Their arms are the same way. OP's girlfriend probably has some seriously Greek/Turkish blood.

my brother is a fat fuck and looks like god damn majin buu

i take it you are claiming you are hairy
and i also take it that you dont realize being a fat fuck had nothing to do with anything i was saying. fat ass.

also respond to me if you wish i wont be responding again as fat people are gross and should be wiped off this planet. you are a disease.

>nu uh
well thats a good point i dont think i can argue that

James and the Giant Peach was great

kek. Well you provided fuck all evidence, so why should I?

so you just wanted to inform me you disagree
ok grats

your list of accomplishments grows ever larger.

What I meant was, the combination of hormones women have in their bodies does not allow them to grow hair on their arse to the extent seen in that pic, unless they have an imbalance of male hormones

Alright so let's get this straight. You're dating a girl with
1. Man legs
2. Shitty landwhale feminist friends
3. Shitty feminist ideals
and she posts provocative pictures on her tumblr for a ton of other men to see.

Is she a wolf?
waaaaaaaat

Oh cazzo, anche in Italia? Pensavo fosse un problema solo degli americani

Get rid of the skanky , hairy beast

fake

just random tumblr hairy girl pics

OP wishes he had a GF so creates a story involving a girl he could realistically get rejected by too

so I was 100% right. Yet you are saying I was wrong. Guess you got me there /vaulted

No 8/10 girl has that much hair. It would mean she probably also has to shave her face, and that's not 8/10 material

What, so you can just declare a load of bullshit, but I have to have evidence to support my claims?

Crap that's a ovarian polycystic syndrome....she needs mess man

>unless they have an imbalance of male hormones
So you think it is impossible, apart from when it is possible? Sound logic there, mate.

Why would a 8/10 decide to become a 3/10 ? Shit doesn't make any sense

wow that is an impressive amount of denial dude

This is a trap

kek, slow clap, kek

i dont know what the fuck you want at all

i already rebuttled your first retort then acknowledged that you were just making a statement

WHAT
DO
YOU
WANT

GET TO THE POINT

What part of the word "imbalance" don't you understood? Unless they're fucked up by having a condition like polysycystic ovarian syndrome, that causes excess hair, acne, and an adam's apple. Normal healthy female do not. It's not rocket science, retard

If you loved her, you would love her no matter what and her hairy as fuck legs wouldn't even register in your mind.

2/10 for making me reply

I don't appreciate your tone.

>walking by people arguing
>choose one walk up to them
>you "your wrong"
>everyone else "wow what a stand up genius scholar gentlemen. lets give him all the women and our money and admiration"

i still dont know why you are here

withhold sex from her. She'd be doing the same to you over this kinda shit.
If she gets shitty, say she is shaming you. Whatever.

>>7003407800340940410411461>>70034134300341481341528172939
>>700342174This is a fucking Male, if he spreads those mammoth fucking legs he will have a shish kebab between his leggs, stop trying to get him to send nudes, its obv of himself

children, behave

oh god my phone fckt up