NYPA, newfag.

what

kek this, dubs is true

kill yourself newfag

I can't sleep lately.

It's bait, getting posted in every thread

bump tbh

bump

>tfw no qt smart affectionate gf to hug and cuddle with all night long.

why is she so fucking indecisive

If I died right now, no one would care

I kept fucking up. I should have stayed away and kept my cool, then maybe she would have missed me and come back. I just couldn't stand the back and forth and I made myself out to be a cringe lord. worth fuck all to anyone. really damaged my self esteem. fuck trying to talk it out with your ex

should i wait texting her or what?
need halp user

the less u care the better.
don't look desperate

if someone died right now, (which just happened) would you care?

This.

so i should actually wait then?
while shes with her ex, but has strong feelings for me

She might just be keeping you as her "backup." Just be careful, theyre sneaky fucks (not user you replied to)

she totaly is i know that
she would be with me if she werent with her ex right now
but i guess whats keeping her is that she has no way of telling if it will hold, or rather, she has not yet made a history with me like she has with that guy
plus shes thinking that i hate her now, after the last time weve talked we deleted each others number
but a mutual friend told me shes feeling unbearable now

I should have stayed in the home and continued probation now I ran and I fucked everything off the schooling benefits and now I'm left with a fugitive status and I'm wandering fucking everywhere begging just to live the only benefit is free wifi sometimes

I just miss Her you know, user.

BUMP

me too, bro. Let's try and better ourselves for now.

BUM

bumping

Aw man

>tfw I'm the only one posting in an empty feels thread

feels just like my real life

im still here mand
thinking about either texting her this evening
or in 1.5 weeks

>thinking about either texting her this evening
dont
she doesnt want it

she does though...
read the thread she opened couple of days ago

You guys know how you seem to be the guy that always starts conversations? Then one day you decide to not do that?

You wait for someone to even write a "sup" or "want to do something" and you never get that message? And you just sit there playing vidya. Then you recheck your phone everytime to see if something's happening and you got nothing on it?

That's how I feel, I didn't talk to my friends because they just read the message or they just respond "ok".

I don't have any friends.

I've asked my friends allweek if they want to do something, just hangout or have a 2 day LAN. They don't respond to my texts and they don't invite me to the groupchats or skype calls anymore.

I made them invite me to a skype call a week ago and it was everyone in there that I knew and thought I was friends with. The call had been going on for 11hours and I had asked the other guys if they wanted to talk or anything.

I asked one dude "You in a call? invite me?" He just replied "nah i'm not in a call or anything, going to bed"

mfw she tells me we dont "talk" with each other to get distnace between us

No friends, can't go out or talk to people cause of social anxiety. Need support to overcome it, but, no friends.

Endless loop of loneliness and self loathing.

I'm here bro. I won't get tired

I know that feel.

I realised today that my one friend never actually talks to me. If have to message him multiple times and most of the time he still never responds.

How did I end up even thinking he was my friend. He probably just puts up with me because I'm dating his friend.

I also realised like at school, they wouldn't invite me when they would eat out for lunch and shit. Also when I got to school, they didn't say hello or anything. I would always just sit next to them and just talk without them even responding.

The only person I opened up was my ex best friend. If I were to cry she'd cry with me or even just hug it out until looking back into eachother. She was my sarcasam and my flame but that all ended other her negativity. It's tough to keep each other afloat when you're trying the best to stay in a mental state of "everything is okay" when you'd make a promise to fix what's broken but in the end only leave them pieces behind like a short attention span child giving up on legon instructions. She was my everything to me. But then again I couldn't stand to stay with "Ignorance" and "Popularity" changing into a bitchy attitude, still I might of been jealous. It's difficult to say hopefully there's an user here that understands.

you seem pretty creepy

tfw i will never have a girlfriend because i like women that don't like me for some reason.

It not his fault but nice meme xdd

lmao thanks man, it sounds creepy but it's just that I go to the circle of friends. Say hello and they might look at me. Ask like "how's it going guys?" "we gonna go out later?" and they would really just ignore the fact I even existed and keep going with their convo. Ends up with me standing there pretending being on my phone and such.

This. There's a girl at work. Ray of sunshine, quirky af, and not half bad looking. I miss when she was new and I was pretty much her only friend there. Just us gabbing away about everything and nothing. goofing off. just the two of us. Now she gets along well with everyone and even talking over fb is so few and far between and i can't help but feel like I annoy the fuck out of her now. Its most likely not true but still. I feel like such an asshole

They just are cunts

>be me
>20 year old semi alpha frat bro
>hookups arent uncommon
>get gf about half a year ago
>ff 5 months
>dumps me because "too racist"
>still miss her a lot
>meet girl last night
>she wants me to go home with her
>it doesnt feel right, miss my ex too much
>go home drunk and text her about the experience
>essentially cucked myself
loveit.jpg

>No friends outside of school
>no qt gf
>too socially awkward/ nervous to get one
>never go out with friends
>never go to parties
>spend weekends browsing Sup Forums, vidya and fapping
>Trump losing election
>Brexit on halt
>White countries keep getting more and more cucked
>constantly feel hopeless and depressed
>Only positive thing in my life are my grades at school
>mfw

What do you do when you're bad at everything you try? What do you do when you can't hold a job down no matter how hard you try? What do you do when people seem to make up their mind about you on first sight and it's always negative?

I never dreamed my life would turn out like this. When I was a teenager I hoped that my life was a test, that if I survived my teens, things would get better. It hasn't. There's no end in sight to this bleak mediocrity. Doing your best to be good just isn't good enough when the deck is stacked against you.

>have huge crush on a girl
>she's also my best friend
>asked her out, she told me she's not interested
>also suffers from depression
>have her and a few other friends over
>later in the evening she gets a text from a guy
>complains that she never gets asked out by guys she likes
>other friend makes funny suggestions how to shoot him down
>One of them was something she once told me
>I laugh along and die a little inside
I'm never gonna get over her this way.

so true, i fucking hate this feeling.

im codependent with my current girlfriend. i constantly need her but she doesn't constantly need me. she's going to college in a different place then me so my autistic brain thinks she's going to do something bad when my brain KNOWS it's fine. being alone with my thoughts at night just makes it worse. it's so hard to overcome this. it's excruciating.

my grandmother died yesterday. it sucks for all the normal bullshit (i'll never see/hear her again, wished i had said goodbye, wished i had seen her once more, etc.) but what really gets me most is she was the last grandparent of mine alive...

anyone care to make assumptions out of texts she texted a mutual friend?

My ex was like that. I did everything she wanted me to do. Stopped going out with my friends. She was the only person I hung out with. Eventually, I snapped and left her without a word. The reason I'm telling you this is that you don't do the same mistake my ex did. Try to deal with it by yourself or with a help of your friends. You don't want to lose your gf, I guess.

yes

dont go to college in a relationship..

let me look em up user just a sec

just got them in text form, no screens

>went back to ex instead of trying to build something with the one that got away because I'm such a coward
>i'm actually pretty happy with my ex overall. but I never feel the same I did with the other person

> after my last major fuck-up we broke all contact and they blocked me so I assume that if I reached out to that person now in some way, there'd be no response or - even worse -rejection.
>And I couldn't handle this emotionally.

>my guilty conscience is keeping me from getting back in contact. I can't hurt the other person involved again. it's just impossible. by hurting them again, I would literally just crumble and die.

>I don't like the person more. I like that person in another way. However, the chances that it's just initial attraction to that person and after that's gone, nothing would be left are too fucking high to risk losing my entire life as i know it now.
>I've not planned my whole life. But if you've been together with a person for so long, all your life somehow depends on and revolves around that person. I'd literally shoot myself in the foot if I gave up all of this. also i don't actually WANT to give up all of this, i like the situation i'm in..
>i want to stay in contact with them, i really do. but now i think it's better if i don't, until I've somehow moved on. maybe i'll feel better when they have a new partner and I really see that they are done with me.
>also, keeping me from it is that they seemed pretty... ok?! with cutting contact. they didn't really do anything against it.

>i doubt they'll ever contact me again. i said nasty sshit to somehow get some distance between us, to not just have all those feelings there. i hope i didn't hurt them (too much)
>time will tell. i really hope they contact me though.

Bumpan

Bump some more anons

Straight chillin dawg. Whats good ?

Bamping

Im losing the love of my life im pretty sure i really fucked up and i regret it i was a sadistic asshole if i lose her its my fault i know but i have been king beta for a month now and she either ignores me or has some weak replies she does send me some sexually suggestive photos occasionally she either acts nice to me or cuts me off it feels awful.

Why am i every second of my Life melancholic? What is this? Is there someone who has the same ''Problem''? I feel like a fucking Hipster....

>Music related

youtube.com/watch?v=f03m6Vkl00Q

you still there user?`

should have let your gaze linger on her for a second more than usual
then abandon her
she has depression? next time she's slipping under and cries out to you for help
just stand there holding the life preserver, looking at her, then walk away

Those "friends" don't respect you. Find new ones. I am an objectively uninteresting and non-witty person, but if my friends diss me, I just bring it up later and intentionally overreact to it as a joke. We then banter a bit, so it doesn't raise tensions between us and they get the overall message. If you do that and they diss you even more, they really do not respect you one bit. Mutual respect is vital, brother.

gifs welcome?

Story?

Don't have a girlfriend, never had one, now I can't make moves on girls because it gives me anxiety or something.

>fucking sucks

Be me still live with parents, live in Fresno. Try my hardest to meet girls but I will be foreveralone.

My only real friend is drugs. That's why I awake to an empty inbox. I feel like a shroom head, I feel like shooting up, I feel like giving up.

Damn you have your own mental cock block user

Most perfect girl, either very oblivious or was super into me, but I made a fool of myself every time and didn't know how to make any moves, so she moved away and now it will never be. It feels like god throws me a softball and I try to catch it with my face.

Non american here.

When someone makes a sucidal thread, a lot of people tell him to call the suicidal hotline.

What is it about? Is somekind of magic? I can't see how that can solve anything.

>school
>weekends

it's okay, summerfag. i know that feel.

Try your teeth instead of your face user

youre losing you rbest years

makes it so much worse
youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk

Just gave up on one of my closest and only friends, plus only source of pussy I think I'll ever get, all because despite nothing being wrong with our friendship, said person was the cause of all my depression, anxiety, and completely honestly, I went through a phase where I thought I was transgender specifically because of this person. How fucking autistic does someone have to be to do dumb shit like that? Anyway I just feel like shit because I haven't told them any of this, and I just kinda drifted away from them, I sent a message saying I needed time to think but apart from that, I haven't told them that me letting go of them has pretty much "cured" me of my depression etc. My life is good now, and all because I just cast aside the only person who ever cared about me. I'm a fucking monster.

oh, and the worst part is, I really couldnt care less. It's been on my mind a bit, but like, the benefits of this far outweigh the negatives, so I really don't regret anything.

>in skype call

>I'd be happy to invite any anons

Listen you bitch I am not going to help you with your court cost you are seeing someone else have him help you. I don't give a fuck about you anymore. You keep saying you love me then you start seeing another man. As far as I'm concerned your debt is his problem now.

Broke up with gf a few days ago,never felt more happier but at the same time so empty cause there's no one i share everything with anymore

Life made me incapable to feel anymore, but now im thinking what could be worst: love somebody and lose or never love anybody?

i hate my life more and more every day. that is all, im sure nobody gives a fuck cuz i know i dont

Im a big pathetic alcoholic blob who cant stick to a diet and gets laughed at in public.

Basically this.

Oh yes this so much

this is comfy

I know this could sound weird but for me there is no better thing than loneliness.
Just worrying about my own business, reaching my own goals just for myself without depending of anyone for that.
Just fuck everyone else and their feelings, no one will worry about your feelings or your self-steem because they dont have to. Accept that and live for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=eoLYhYfcHko&index=2&list=PL-2hUcaJw68CCjJonIWxyB0aVNS7HQAMm

>day after yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year
>she ended things with us to be with her ex
>months passed with no contact and we started texting again
>she started reminding me of things we had
>she came to my city for her country trip
>we had 2 nice days
>talked about everything
>she still has feelings for me
>told me she wants no contact at all
>deleted each others numbers

the sad part about this was
seeing this outgoing girl
always happy, making others feel happy when youre around
start crying, tears running down her eyes
and genuinely looking sad

she told me she needed to cut off contact this time for good, to get over the fact
that i'm giving her a special feeling, special kind of approval and attention she is not getting from her bf anymore
imo she's just going to be much sadder now, than if she'd stayed in contact with me

is there hope some time down the road we might be able to get back in contact?
not like the times we did in the past 8 months were we went no contact for 3 months, contact for 2 months, no contact again etc.

i really like this girl, i like exchanging with her
and i already am sad about having that kind of girl not there anymore

I'm so lonely anons. All I want is someone to hang out with. Someone who genuinely enjoys my company and makes me feel good about myself. A friend.
>tfw no one to go on late night walks and explore shit with
>no one to share their interests with me and mine with them
>no one who's supportive and wants to help me be the best that I can be
>no on to goof off with
>no one who makes me forget about the bad feels
>tfw by myself all the time
>wasting another night browsing chans
>bored to death

Live in 419?