I think that this is the most perfect body a girl can have. What do you think of her body?

I think that this is the most perfect body a girl can have. What do you think of her body?

Don't know about absolutely perfect, as in ideal, but it's basically flawless. I'm all about it, and fuck anyone for whom this isn't enough, so I'll support you.

I don't really have a perfect idea of a girl body. But this one is quite good so I'm with you too

She`s too fat.

Is her body skinny, average, curvy, little chubby, chubby or fat?

Not really that hot because the waist is too wide/fat. The rest is very good tho.

Is her body average, skinny, curvy, little chubby, chubby or fat?

i think that this is the most perfect body a girl can have What do you think of her body?

Fat waist, fat thighs. Shes gonna be a pig in 10 years. Not perfect or anywhere close.

no

Is her body skinny, curvy, little chubby, chubby, average, or fat?

i think that this is the most perfect body a girl can have What do you think of her body?

i think this is the most perfect body a girl can have What do you think of her body?

>love handles
FUCKING KEK

i think this you think is the a girl can most perfect body have What do of her body?

i think this you think is the a girl can most perfect body have What do of her body?

Needs bigger tits

Absolutely amazing, her body makes my dick harder than diamonds. I would literally drag my balls across 2 miles of broken glass just to smell her fart.

What do i think this you most perfect have of think is the a girl can body her body?

Is her fat? body fat? skinny curvy, little , ave rage,chubby, chubby or

What do you think of her body? I think that this is the most perfect body a girl can have.

That's literally my body sans tits and Im a 19 year old male

Mmm do you have a pic? :)
Do you have a nice shaven boipussy?

I love her bottom half
Its such a great feeling to remove panties from a girl with wide hips, I fucking love it