"I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

"I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door."

Rare Rick Harrison?

IM BRINGIN SOME DANK MEMEAGE

Bring it on!

Do you take copypastas?

Rick, I have an authentic meme here, I was wondering if I could pawn it for cash or something danker. Can you help me out?

Get the fuck out

Let me call my buddy whos an expert on this topic.

Hey guys what's going on in here?

This is a signed edition by Mia Malkova herself

do you guys have Battletoads?

My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash.

I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!

Where does it come from? This quest, this need to solve life's mysteries when the simplest of questions can never be answered. Why are we here? What is the soul? Why do we dream? Perhaps we'd be better off not looking at all. Not delving, not yearning. That's not human nature. Not the human heart. That is not why we are here.

Hey Rick I have a spoder and a meal worm who are trained to fight in the insect games any offers

tell ya what if you wait here im just gonna call in a buddy of mine hes an expert in all things spiders vs meal worms

RINGRING

Hey, what's up I've got over here trying to sell gladiatorial spiders and meal worms.

good thing i know the exact price those sell for all you need to do is buy it for 90% less

So i came here today to sell my foot, it has been laying around and i havent really found a use for it. Its still in very good condition so i was hoping to get a good price for it so i can save up some money for a new hand.

Bump