So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying her summer was ruined and she doesn't want to go back to school and is really upset

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

half of it is fucking leafs ffs the plate dosnt even look that big 5 small ribs some mac and cheese and a slice of toast with some fucking grass if that wouldnt fill up an infant

Lmao what the fuck? That's not that much food. Granted it isn't the healthiest food, but it is mostly "salad" on an average sized plate

the plate is full and as wide as her shoulders. of course it's too much for her but if you assume she ate it all you're a fucktard

And when was this picture taken? I'm sure I've seen it many months ago.

No wonder America is overrun with hambeasts

Stale pasta is stale

If I ate that much I would be still hungry

Stop posting kids you creepo, respect her.

How the fuck it that a big meal? That's what I have for snack sometimes but I work out so I actually need it. The girl ate it and she was fine so It wasn't that much food to even begin with.

It really depends on how active she is. If she does dance or gymnastics, then it's not too much. She needs the extra calories to fuel her activities. If she's not that active, then yeah, that's probably a bit much.

i want to fuck this girl

Look at how skinny this girl is. Do you people really believe she eats like this everyday? It's a restaurant. Of course the portions are going to be large.

Found the american. I'm sad some people view food this way. We're losing you guys to obesity but hey more white pussy for me

She's likely very athletic and doesn't eat that much on a regular basis. Her friends are probably just mad that hey have to binge and purge to keep up with her figure. But teenage girl feefees are the strongest feefees imaginable. Sounds to me like her friends are just catty bitches.

>we're not even close to #1 in obesity.

...while Tommy Lee Jones watches.

It's not a child portion, but seeing it's in a fucking restaurant i'm just going to make this W-I-L-D assumption that she is not eating like that everyday and hence it doesn't fucking matter you dumb fuck

think for your fucking self you pathetic piece of shit

This thread is the reason Sup Forums should have a setting to ban countries from posting in certain threads, having all these fat fucks trying to justify their own fucked up views of food and portions that led to them being fat as fuck is just sad. bad the americans from any food thread so we don't spread misinformation

tl;dr itt americucks being amerifat americucks

And 90% of people reading this fucking comment going "i'm not fat" yeah by american standards you're not fat you fat fuck, with clothing on you may look "acceptable" you fattie but with no clothing all the fat that your body is covered in is fully fleshed out and alive, stop deluding yourself into thinking you're not fat.

Lol at the fat insecure europeans

Yes, we all do. Including OP. But that's not what we're discussing here.

You could at least use the original picture for your bait, faggot.

That's cute.... Took about 20 mins to realise food was even there!

That smile doe.

Who the fuck cares?

Is this seriously the things that occupy peoples time? People commenting about portions on facebook to kids?

This isn't even a "starving people/wars/disease in the world" type thing. I've literally given shits more interesting than this topic. He'res one of them. Let's talk about shit instead of this cancer.

4choon DOES have that setting. They're called filters, you easily triggered newfaggot.

Title of the photo shows thats its saved from /b you retard

she can eat plenty more than others, because she has more room in her without a soul.

you're right. back to the subject...

The portion on the plate looks like a reasonable adult size for a restaurant whose appeal partially lays in hearty portions. It's a large leap to assume that this portion is what all American portions are like, or that this volume of food is the normal portion that this girl eats on a regular basis.

Stay fat faggot

Well what alot of amerifags dont understand (amerifag here) is that the edges of the plate are the rim. Not a place to add more food. Just a place to frame the food. Which is only supposed to fill the flat center area

IDK, I've heard many people come to the US from Europe and comment on how much more food they get in American restaurants vs EU ones.

But if she's active, she could likely eat that much.

you're a fucking retarded nigger. enjoy your arab country

No. You have to click settings, then filters. Just lashing out at things that trigger you does nothing. You'll figure it out, buttercup.

Even if it was a lot just cuz it's on the plate doesn't mean you have to eat it all.

>too much for a girl her size
So if she can eat all that and stay small, is there really a problem?
Usually people who eat big meals at restaurants take what they don't finish back in a doggie bag.

I think her body will tell when she's had enough.

>he's trying this bait thread again

Where I'm from, pre-teen girls are fed jizz and shit, and they wash it down with piss.

Shut the fuck up kid before i come over there and impregnate every female in your entire family. i will make them disown you and have them call me daddy

nice meme amerifat. Stay cucked you sad fuck

Moar? I'd hit that.

This pasta is so stale.....

This is merely an appetizer for a kid in Central Europe. Try to explain to a Slav grandma you're not hungry, good luck.

all of you just got b8'd dumbasses, it's a repost ya newfags

you eat until you are satiated, then take the rest home. American portion sized almost guarantee you will have leftovers

>you

Who gives a shit?

MODS!!!!

mod here. what's the problem?

If she ate all that she's destined to be a hamplanet by the time she's 20

What would i feed a pre teen girl to be healthy? Not bbq bread and fucking cheese you idiot. God forbid yoh learned anything about eating relatively healthy in school but you probably texted theu that whole class too

I think you should be more concerned with the grammar classes, than the health classes.

what town to be exact?

Did you even read my post, faggot?

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

>OP made story up to get intel on what to feed the girl hé has locked in his basment
>mfw I have no face

i am so hungry right now

Too much talking not enough posting her tits

Moar of this chick

In america, we go big or go home...
Can any of you str8 anons say you wouldn't fuck this americhick?
Who cares what she eats...who cares what anyone eats.

I want to shove my cock in that little mouth of hers... how old is she?

does it hurt to be a pedo?

Hard to say since I am not one. Anywho, most of the "adult" females here (18-22) looks like that in my country so why would I be a pedo for wanting to fuck something that I see here every day?

And I remind you, I did ask how old she is.

>She's likely very athletic and doesn't eat that much on a regular basis.
yes she does gymnastics and will try for cheer but she is just a freshman at the moment.

>If she does dance or gymnastics
yep she does both.

Those nose bridge freckles make my dick diamonds

Is this now a teen thread?

>I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though

dude what

The age of consent in Germany is 14.

The age of consent in Japan is 13.

This goes for many other countries.

"Pedo" has a different meaning in the US.

she's clearly going to be an attractive woman, but you can tell from the shape and features of her face that she's young. quit deluding yourself you fucking degenerate. if you're a pedo, just own it.

She's obviously no fat. So, whatever her diet is, it's working for her.

What the fuck Is that. A kids meal from fucking olive garden is bigger than that in the US. Macaroni, Coleslaw, toast, and chicken? (Idk it's like some dark shit) When I was like 11 I could eat a full steak meal from Outback steakhouse

she looks like she's 12, and prepubescent.

moar please.

>kings and queens used to be fat
>they were respected for being fat because it meant they had over-abundance of wealth

Stay mad, poor fags. Skinny fat and proud. Sure I'll die when I'm 55 from heart disease but fuck it.

If you non-Amerifats want to get in the head of an Amerifat, this is pretty much the general opinion. It's either this or 10/10 health nut with 2+ hours of exercise daily. There's really no in-between.

this is a 2 year old photo u idiots

2 years? she is at least 12. She is not an infant.

Not gonna stick around but Australianon here, I'm just about 17 and I eat about that much as a regular meal. My little sister (11) eats the same that I do, and is generally satisfied with it, ie, not too much, not too little. I really don't see what all the fuss is about, it's just fuckin food, let people eat till they are full. any left overs? no sweat, put it in a take-home box or give it to the dog or something, i dont know or care.

Well she isn't fat so who cares

Niggers will hang.

>>Has tits
>>Prepubescent

You fat dykes are in full swing today.

First world problems, so sad.

your little sister is a better gauge.

...why? Do you have one locked up in your basement?

White pussy coming in.

it's opposite day tho