Anyone got any male sex toys?

anyone got any male sex toys?
i'm thinking of getting one but i wanna get some recommendations from you Sup Forumsros.
so, what's the best sex toy you've bought?

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/et042
youtube.com/watch?v=yd6NR9exLSg
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoJ1lNTKLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol I once had a vegan friend and he sure didn't need any male sex toys...

He had so many girls, crazy. He said it was because as a vegan you can last much longer in bed and your penis grows. Wow, I am amazed. Lol Im also thinking about going vegan now...

lol, vegans

I KNOW RIGHT!
LOL SO WEIRD LOL

like, i have no problem with someone being vegan, but when they it matters and they try make people who eat meat feel bad for it.
like, fuck off, nobody gives a fuck, you're a pussy, we get it

i am vegan

Flesh lights are as good as the reputation.
I got some knock off ones from china because they're about $10 but half of them are really small for chinese people so be aware or get a legit one

i made my own toy from two sponges some rubber bands and a latex glove

yeah i don't wanna get one just for it to be too small, but i don't really wanna spend the money for a proper fleshlight.
damn i hate being a poorfag

Second this. Fleshlights are worth the price. Just make sure to clean it every time, and to use approved lube. I used a lube not listed and it wasn't as great.

I buy this
is good
make dick hurt like had over enthusiastic blow job from strong woman

it looks slightly terrifying

>be me at 18 when virgin
>decide to buy fleshlight
>arrives couple of days later
>have not flapped in a week due to anticipation
>soak in hot water
>applied lube
>wrapped a towel around it and then a duvet to give me something to hump
>start fucking
>OH GOD
>people 3 blocks away probably heard me nut.

noice

I got one from a local online store for about $35 that is as good, no case though

Didn't know they are that cheap! I think, i'm gonna get me one...

if you scared turn happy fun colours on

op here, i've found some like this jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/et042
but i don't know how good they'll be, i guess i'll just have to find out haha

The Japanese ones are great. I own a few. Fleshlights suck.

the one in that photo is $12 from AliExpress
and comes with case

Will check that out, thanks. Now I just need a place to hide it :D

toydemon they usually have 50% off everything around next month.

>from Japan
>no dimensions

it's gonna be too small for your pinky finger

when i used to live with parents, i put stuff in the empty area under the bottom drawer of my dresser.
you have to pull the drawer out to find it

just imagine that some kind of aliens are coming to this planet and they see you all playing with pokemon and plasticpussies instead of fucking with your biological mates

i mean theres a fucking industry behind this...just for making some rubberholes where faggots but their dicks in
what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=yd6NR9exLSg

onaholes are way better than fleshlights. they have different model sizes on the chart and reviews. they are also dual layer textures so its doesn't feel like a solid piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftoJ1lNTKLM

Nice try, this is obviously a cow or chicken

I guess, i'll buy myself a little box that I can lock with a key. That box will be in my bigger chest that's locked with another lock :D

You're welcome, OP.

Might want one of these for starters. Discrete, clean, easy to clean, and since its so cheap I'm not hesitant to use silicon lube in it.

this

I have a bunch of them, they're great

>pic related

any specific model of them though? there are tons of different versions of them haha

i threw away 2 80$ fleshlights and 2 45$ sex in a cans. bella verita and XYZ. IM HESITANT ON THE FULL SIZE HIP.

I don't have any hips, can't really help you on that

jap toys are way better than fleshlights though, and way cheaper too

>people keep fucking.
>have kids.
>not all kids grow to be vegans.
>no vegan powers
>not all find mates
>a lot stay virgins but want succ
>make something similar to muffbox or cock
>others continue to fuck successfully and make more virgin neets as population grows

It's science but not rocket science user.

my dick hurts just by looking at it
... how much?

I've only tried spider so far, but am planning on ordering a six pack soon. Prob try Tenga's cup as well.

where to buy this shit?

either amazon.co.jp with a buying proxy (like japanshoppingservice) or some sites that sell them like NLS

>but when they it matters and they try make people who eat meat feel bad for it.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?