/trans/

Tourists in your own stadium edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727758/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-discovers-wife-having-affair.html
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/762575419467980800?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christian Benteke's agent has confirmed Liverpool have yet to receive any new offers for the Belgium striker, but the 25-year-old hopes to leave Anfield before the end of the transfer window. (Guardian)

Turkish side Besiktas are willing to either offer £21.1m for Benteke or take the striker on loan. (Haber7, via Daily Express)

Everton have been angered by what they see as Chelsea's attempts to unsettle striker Romelu Lukaku, with the Blues yet to bid for the 23-year-old. (Liverpool Echo)

Officials at Goodison Park will meet Lukaku's agent, Mino Raiola, in the coming days as they look to resolve the forward's long-term future. (Daily Express)

What shall I have on my toast

Jose Mourinho claims Paul Pogba, 23, will become the world's best player at Manchester United, something he could not achieve at Barcelona or Real Madrid because of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. (Daily Star)

Arsenal defender Gabriel, 25, was carried off against Manchester City in Gothenburg, leaving the Gunners without a full-fit senior centre half for the start of the season, which could intensify their attempts to land £40m-rated Valencia centre back Shkodran Mustafi. (Daily Mail)

But Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has suggested the club will not be signing a new centre-back before their opening Premier League game against Liverpool next Sunday.(Metro)

Wenger has hinted that Theo Walcott, 27, will be used as a winger this season. (Daily Star)

West Ham are close to completing the signings of Swansea striker Andre Ayew, 26, and Olympiakos left-back Arthur Masuaku, 22. (Talksport)

>he doesn't rate Iwobi

>no rumours in the op
let someone who isn't a complete fucking mongoloid make the thread next time you spastic

>livershit

>Lovren decides to skip Euro2016 to build a cuckshed
>Lovrens wife decides to transfer to a new man, snubbing her husband
#SNUBBED
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727758/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-discovers-wife-having-affair.html

West Ham are close to completing the signings of Swansea striker Andre Ayew, 26, and Olympiakos left-back Arthur Masuaku, 22. (Talksport)

Swansea are ready to break their transfer record and pay around £15m to bring Atletico Madrid striker Borja Baston to the Liberty Stadium. (South Wales Evening Post)

Sun
The Sun's backpage on Monday leads on Manchester United's Community Shield triumph
Tottenham will complete the signing of Marseille midfielder Georges-Kevin N'Koudou, 21, this week, with 22-year-old Clinton Njie heading the other way. (La Provence, via HITC)

France defender Eliaquim Mangala, 25, and Wilfried Bony, 27, appear to be edging towards the exit at Manchester City after being left at home for the game with Arsenal in Gothenburg. (Manchester Evening News)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, labelled Manchester United as the "biggest club he has played for" after scoring the winning goal in the 2-1 Community Shield victory over Leicester. (Sun)

Arsenal and Liverpool are among the favourites to sign Charlton and England U19s forward Ademola Lookman, 18, for more than £2m. (Daily Mirror)

Southampton have initiated contact with Napoli over a potential deal for Italy forward Manolo Gabbiadini, 24. (Tutto Mercato, via HITC)

Kelechi Iheanacho's agent says he blocked a move to Arsenal before the striker, 19, moved to Manchester City in 2014. (AllNigeriaSoccer, via Manchester Evening News)

Daily Star
The Daily Star leads on Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United
Newcastle United and France midfielder Moussa Sissoko says he is "flattered" to have been linked with a move to some of Europe's top clubs this summer. (L'Equipe, via Chronicle)

Championship side Birmingham City are targeting a loan deal for Manchester United's 20-year-old English striker James Wilson. (ESPN)

West Ham manager Slaven Bilic says striker Andy Carroll, 27, should be in new England manager Sam Allardyce's plans. (Daily Express)

>დე გეი

>West Ham embracing their new Strattford roots and cultural enriching their club wiping out the white man

I've made like the last 3 proper OP's. I was busy this time and didn't do it.

But I also didn't do it because FUCKING EARLY NEW THREAD.

>Wenger has hinted that Theo Walcott, 27, will be used as a winger this season. (Daily Star)

Wallnut will never be a striker lmao

He actually came out and said he wants to go back to the right a few days ago

beans
how is this a question

What's the point of this thread?

where else can we follow the progress of javi martinez's medical la?

it's the same fuckin story with rppney. he can't score " I want to play in midfield", then he shows that he can't play in midfield "I want to play as a striker", he shouldn't play as a striker or in midfield, he should play in china

>rppney
Is this supposed to be an insult?

Rooney was absolute dire yesterday yet received a 'decent' player rating in todays papers

I have had enough with the English bias when they're playing club football

>I have had enough with the English bias when they're playing for United
ftfy

>Alexandre Lacazette injury plunges Emirates move into doubt, Arsene Wenger targets Lukas Klostermann to help solve defensive crisis

>not even considering cheese, egg or jam

wew

any updates on the raiola to twitter shitposting situation?

Fucking hell, how pathetic is he. Being a professional footballer, and getting cucked by the gardener. Then even worse, desperately trying to get his wife back. lmao

who /liv/ here

>ignoring Hart
>ignoring Gerrard
>ignoring Wilshere
>ignoring Clyne

they shit on wilshere and hart all the time and don't even talk about clyne who is actually good

@70034887
>clyne who is actually good

Nah. The anti-Arsenal bias always overrides England bias. The media slate Wilshere, Walcott, Gibbs and Oxlade Chamberlain relentlessly. Only time it's not happened is when Wilshere scored two blooters for England, Walcott scored a hattrick for England and Oxlade scored a blooter for England.

John Terry, Spurs players and so on all get free passes.

Not a fan of sweet stuff so jam is out of the question, I'd allow cheese but only on top of a sunny side up and beans.

Also we established that flippy was actually Raiola shitposting with a proxy on here all along.

I'm an ABL like any sane man, but not rating Clyne is silly

Threadly reminder not to reply to trip fags

>LATEST: Paul Pogba is presently in the air, heading for Manchester airport ahead of a medical this afternoon. #SSNHQ
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/762575419467980800?s=09

Anything other than winning the league would be a failure for United now

newcunt

get

>muh Sun
GET OVER IT

>mankini

I think that depends on what City do before the window closes. I still expect them to outspend United, and they already had a better squad before the window opened. £50M for Stones, £60M for Bonucci, plus that Torino RB...

If City doesn't buy anyone else, and Gundogan stays ded, then yeah, United should be expected to win the league.

bonucci didn't go you non-white fuck

Like a new signing

Bovril

Mancini sacked from Inter
lol

Moron, none of them have gone yet. But there is a good chance that they will.

Was it deserved? Still think he shouldn't have got the sack at City.

there is not a good chance bonucci will leave

>firing someone for preseason results
Top memes

Bonucci is going nowhere and if City were to buy Stones they would have done by now. Its been said to be £50m all summer

23 days left, we will see.

How are you personally affected by the length of time someone has spent open a website. Do you get an award after a certain amount of time here?

>and Gundogan stays ded
That's not really an if at this point.

Are these two the most JUST clubs in England or what?

Which one is the bigger fuck up?

good thing flags are shown on Sup Forums because Im going to absolutely rip you to pieces in cluelessness on 1st September

i can imagine koeman and co. might fall for a £45m bid closer to the end of the window, if they dont sell lukaku

>beans on toast
weird desu

And, unluckily, you have a generic flag so I can't laugh at you when Pep buys his CBs.

So much wrong with the Daily Mail in one story. Putting a dude's marriage in the national press. Quoting how much he earns per week in the headline, as if it's of any relevance at all.

Then going on to point out how the man she's having an affair with earns much less.

Everyone who writes for that paper seems to be stuck in a time warp from the 1950s.

>Sacking the manager when preseason is just winding down
Do all the Italian clubs get a hefty sum for letting Juve win the league?

>implying his CB partnership won't be Kolarov and Fernando

>leaf on toast

hmmm

>as if it's of any relevance at all.
it does have relevance. He is on thousands of pounds a week whereas her lover is on £200/month. Showing she did this clearly because she wanted to and not swayed by extravagance of money

>Complaining about free booze

Mancini has wanted to leave for a long time now, he just didn't ant to resing so that he wont lose money.

also
>mancini
>winning

>10am
>39°C

we literally african desert nao

i love trans lads

What a proud victory that will be for you

I bet you do, you cheeky beggar

what's even the issue with the italian physicals man move to Utd?
why not just confirm the fucking deal

got to enjoy the little things that we have senpai

they have lower standards in italy

I admire your vision

As a blade, it's us by a long shot. We're like Harchester in a dystopian setting when nothing ends well, ever.

Exciting transfers when

Yeah,I have to agree.

Every year you're expected to walk league one and every year you fuck it up.

At least with Leeds nobody expects anything but lower midtable.

48h m8

I think they're just milking it now, BBC sports day says it's going to take a couple of days, Mourinho mentioned something about Tuesday yesterday I think in a post-match

Touché

Who cares, league starts in 5 days

IMPRESSIVE

How badly will Arselel get raped by the speed merchants of Liverpool guys?

I don't understand why the bookies put us as favourites every single year? Its obvious we can't do it.

>tfw Javi Martinez's medical at Melwood will never end

Nah it's Leeds.

Only 15 years since a Champions League semi.

genuinely think Arsenal will win. they usually start well

incorrect, only 1 opening day win in like the last 6 seasons or something

thanks for that. quite surprising

just remembered last season West Ham beat them at home

last year I could understand them, signings looked good on paper,same with the manager but all of them flopped hard besides billy sharp

this year,I have no fucking idea,everyone treats wilder like some fucking god tier manager but let's get fucking real here, most signings are average player for the division they are in, this applies to both the blades and leeds

Well your owners are mongs m8, why bother playing that game of 'wait until he resigns' if you're willing to sack him anyway. Now Inter will have an even worse season than planned.

Because they're actually good

>Kelechi Iheanacho's agent says he blocked a move to Arsenal before the striker, 19, moved to Manchester City in 2014

Wenger cucked yet again

Come back when you've lost 8 consecutive playoff campaigns and 7 consecutive cup semi finals. No one can take our Biggest Fuckups title.

One week until the season starts and none of these teams have signed a centreback they desperately need...

>Leave those brazilian twinks to me

But that's your level.

Leeds are actually a big club.

Can barely keep my eyes open lads, get a brew in while the transfers flood in.

I don't understand how it is possible, with all the money why aren't they signing someone?

I don't rate Martial tbqh. 11 goals in a season is not impressive I don't care how young he is.