Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Nah you're good

You don't own her. She did have a right to go, but at the same time you warned her. Although I still think you should talk to her, she was raped and beaten, the least you could do it comfort her and then after she's better talk about it.

You did the right thing m8

If this is actual fact and not the typical fiction on here, fuck it.

Your'e better off.

She was trash to begin with, had no respect for you and never would have.

Move on with life and don't look back.

You did good, she made what she shouldn't, and received what she deserved.

Same as she said that you don't own her, neither you don't owe her anything.

I dont want your pasta faggot

You're good dawg

but who cares bout her friends, and your friends should understand your views on it

that's whatcha get

if she's like "but i dont wanna break up"

be like "you don't own me i can do what i want"
>kek

Hm...this is a copypasta

With one exception to the rule, of course

/thread
Seriously, not even an oldfag and I knew this

Do you have any Alfredo sauce or maybe even vinegarette OP?

Wow she didn't deserve to be raped.

Sage goes in all fields.

To be honest if your bitch looks Anything like the picture I would've raped her too.

if she going to club with other guy without you dont waste your time for her. She would 99% cheat on you anyway.

Well, she wanted to fuck, so she got.

OP's a fucking faggot. This story is old af.

This pretty much the best response. You were right, however. Girlfriend going clubbing with a bunch of dudes is never right, but you should show some empathy considering the circumstances. I wouldn't personally get back with her, but it's your call. Should definitely talk to her though.

Such an old pasta

Dry pasta, what newfags love so much.

This thread has so much fucking carbs that I had to go out for a jog.

This thread again?

Stab her in the eye ball
Then slit your own neck faggot

Stick to your guns.
Her fault for being a dumb bitch.
You are 100% better off mate.

Oh look it's this thread again

Good if her friends and yours feel so sorry for her let em be there for her now... she didn't need you in a club and you don't own her and in fact you have disowned her if she would choos to go to club... You not being harsh or evil you simply don't need this shit in your life, wasn't your doing you was trying to prevent that and now why should you get involved in all this shit get depressed and probably have your sexual life negatively affected by her unpleasant experience that will def leave a mental scar that will influence her sexual behaviour ... End of ... She should have listen to her other half whilst she still had it rather then trying to be all big and independent "you don't own me..." Isn't that song lyrics hahaha pmsl people dont even know what they man amen by that or what they saying or what it really means lol she was happy to be the master of herself..., let her deal with it herself now ...

>have a life and not be on Sup Forums 24/7
>get called newfag for not seeing this BS story before

i havent checked Sup Forums in like a year and i can already tell every thread right now is repost

this is why no one comes here any more

Bast ... did I really fall for it ? Well anyway sounds convincing..., good job OP

fock no you have done good. If that bitch doesn't listen to your advice than she needs to feel the consequenties.

old thread is way to old . like 7 years old. 1/10

>dating a raped girl
That's disturbing. How in hell you can fuck a raped girl without feeling bad?

Would have done the same thing.

bruh fair enough what you did but you could've pulled this off better. could've totally comforted her and made sure she was alright and once she was over it you break the fuck up with her betraying ass because that's the right thing to do. That way no hate from her friends and they think you're a top bloke but not to be fucked with

can't wait for school to start next week

fucking cancer

I haven't had pasta in a while.
it was good.

Your good bro.

It ain't your friends, or her friends business.

You laid down a line and she crossed it.
>She knew exactly what would happen.

This thread is old copypasta.
So old I think the oringal pasta was made by some guy called Micheal D'Angelo

op did the correct thing

your neckbeard is showing you sjw faggot. this bitch left with another guy to begin with. she was going to cheat on him. fuck her

How I wish we had the good old early civilisation women's rights again. Where the word of man was law and women were property

kek
All bitches are fucking retarded, no sense of safety or preservation when they start "partying", she probably wanted to get fucked but than got gangraped, good work bro.

fuck no you are not being too harsh. she left with the guy to begin with, she was planning on sleeping with him bro. don't be a fucking cuck. ignore the bitch and find you a new woman. she got what she deserves man

nice fucking copypasta

Fuck her , you did the good thing. Never speak to her again, be strong, she is not to ne trusted

So much pasta
summerfags

>ITT:newfags dont know this thread has been posted a gazilion times

Old pasta is old

oh my god how many times have i seen this story, cant you just make up something original you copypaste faggot.

Stale pasta/10

You should feel sorry
But you did good. Stand thy ground!

Alright, you kind of remind me of some of my friends in HS. They'd do what was technically, right, but not the nice thing to do. You're TECHNICALLY in the right. You said if she went, you'd dump her. You had every right to do that, just like she had every right to go. She technically did lie, so she broke her end of the bargain and tried to go anyway without you knowing, which was shitty. So you did what you said you would do. This wasn't a surprise, and if she didn't get raped, but you still found out and dumped her, you'd still be in the right, but everyone would still be mad at you. Even if you technically can make an ultimatum like that, it's a shitty thing to do. Her agreeing to it didn't make it less shitty. You should have stayed with her and comforted her and helped her through however she decided to handle her rape and revisit dumping her later. Not because it is the right thing to do, but to save face. It's heartless, even if she knew the consequences.

you sir, did everything right! absolutely

My name is John, and I hate every one of you.