Alone on a Saturday night while my boyfriend goes out and has actual fun

Alone on a Saturday night while my boyfriend goes out and has actual fun.

I wish I wasn't so socially retarded and anxious around people.

I bet that despite your anxiousness you still post your dick pics all over the internet.

That's true, I do. I feel less scared on the internet. I don't know why.

Assuming you're a girl, it's really hard for me to imagine a girl with social anxiety. Just for having tits everyone treats you 10x better than any guy.

But that may just be my need to treat all women nice in the off chance someone will actually like me.

Post genitals.

Social anxiety has nothing to do with any of that, retard.

I'm not a girl. I'm trans. I do get treated pretty well but I still hate being around others except my boyfriend. It's just so stressful, I'm always wondering if they hate me or like me and if I do something embarrassing, I get really upset. It always ends poorly.

Here's bulge. I normally wouldn't but I don't care anymore.

Yes, i meant retardation. Sorry

Ohhh that explains a lot.

Post penis pleeeease

If I dressed liked a girl and made that my lifestyle I wouldn't want to leave the house either.

One thing I've learned the hard way ia that if for example you like anime it's horrible to speak about it in public. Even if they ask you about it it's better to say that you don't know.

Dude, can you not be mean. My night is already pretty crap and I'm already crying. You'll only get more tears from me and that's pointless. I know you're probably teasing but this stuff gets to me sometimes. I normally have a thick skin for browsing and posting on Sup Forums but not tonight.

Maybe another time, user. I don't feel particularly aroused.

That made me laugh. This is a fact of life.

Yeah...

Aero?

Also, when I'm around people I don't normally talk to i stay mostly quiet until i feel confident enough to speak. Meanwhile i just laugh and pretend to be interested in their lifes.

Post face?

reroll

New episode of JoJo is out. I'm going to watch that and see if I feel any better. It normally cheers me up.

Sorry for making this shitty thread. If any other JoJo fans wanna keep me company tonight, add me on steam.

My ID is breadkun

Here's a selfie before I go go for You guys have probably seen it before. I post it a lot since I hardly ever look okay and I did in this one.

Anyways, bye.

This is now a creepy woody thread.

Holy shit that's convincing.

But hey i bet you're a nice person to hang around with. I myself was Really socially Retarded. But not everyone will like you, I learned to cut some people out of my life and that made me even more happier.

0/10 get help