If your dick was as small as these guys would you go on a nude bike ride?

If your dick was as small as these guys would you go on a nude bike ride?

Sure thing OP, always happy to have an excuse to ride naked

See heres the thing
No because ny flacid oebis is about an inch

But erect in about 7inches long and 4 inches around. So even so my dock is long because its so wide it looks stubby ...so chicks thibks its small until it actually goes in and they realize theyre fucked

The Indus have micropenis

Stop it mate
We all get it,you have a small dick

4" around is very thin, tbh.

The only one with a small dick is the chubbo on the left, and maybe his dick is average sized when hard, who knows. Flaccid penises aren't the same size as erect penises.

Thats called a pencil dick

Dick is small, don't give a fuck I'd still try slap someone in the face with it

that's not physically possible

Aside from the indian guy on the left their dicks all look bigger than mine when flaccid.

Then again it is hard to judge the size since I am always viewing it from above.

It is, depending. Let's say the dude is particularly fat, and as such, even though he has a 2-3 inch flaccid dick, it appears to him as if it's 1 inch long on average (due to all of the pubic fat subsuming the sides of the shaft like some kind of monster).

In that case, 2-3" -> 7" isn't too much of a...stretch.

The really bad part is that he thinks 4" circumference = thick.

Yeah it is.

tbh fam only dude who has a small dick there is the indian and well yeah hes indian so

Small? That's normal. Only the fat guy in the back who has a small member.

Yeah my small dick would fit in well here

Implying that my dick isn't that size...

What is shia labeouf doing here?

The size difference between flaccid and erect for myself is crazy, like from 3.2/4" length, 3" girth to 7/7.5" erect, 6.6/5" girth.

So whilst I might be a bit shy about my soft baby dick, I know full well that it's a decent size with some blood rushing through it. So I'd like to thing I wouldn't really give a fuck

Oh, and if it's cold, I'm on coke/MDMA or if I've been doing cardio it can shrink to under 3".

Seriously mane, flaccid appearance don't mean sheeeeeiiiiit.

Although having said all this, I'm not sure if most lasses know this which I is probably what freaks a lot of guys out.

So in my particular case your asking if I would ride a bike nude in exchange for a larger dick. Yes I would.

Their dicks are flaccid dude.
Most people who aren't black have growers, not showers.

this
deflated dicks are absolutely no indicator for erect size or thickness