Daily reminder that this happened

Daily reminder that this happened

>were both at extreme ends of the height spectrum lets take a fun pic together!

ya its a cool pic im not sure what you are trying to imply however

it better have

Haha, she doesn't have to get on her knees and if he wasn't wearing shorts it would have slapped her in the face...

I'm sure she's getting fucked by everyone there. Seriously. Especially considering it's her 16th birthday today~

Based on what I know (sister & friends know her), this is true. Little precocious minx.

nice joke

B L A C K E D

B I G

???

same here
heard she opens her legs to anyone

from who? more info?

sister is in the same school with her
theres even one rumor that she did the maintenance guy at school

lel
Is it true? My brother is in Rio working as a volunteer in the village. If that's true, I'll call him right now and tell him to try to approach her.

wait, my younger sister does gymnastics as well and knows her, or at least her friends do. fucked a bunch of senior guys freshman hear from what I heard.

so youre from TX too, then?

maintenance guy, haha, wonder if that's actually true or not

Doubtful desu

The girls would be kept under observation 24/7 essentially. If she were over 18 then maybe as she would have a little more freedom. But given the gymnastics has only just started id say there hasnt been a moment outside of shitting and showering where she hasnt been surrounded by team mates.

One of the US gymnasts from 2012 who was the eldest of the group in an interview said she told off the younger girls for even talking about how hot some of the athletes were, never mind actually fucking them.

oh shit, you should. only if he's into fucking girls that look 12 though (with her body and sex drive though who wouldn't be)

she's underage, right? but doubt anyone cares in the olympic village

If they released this in theatres they'd probably smash Avatars record.

Doubt this. It's been confirmed the entire team has been fucked before including many athletes who were not 18. They have free time, especially as she's an alternate, and I doubt they have 24/7 "chaperones".

US Men's bball team this year even went to a brothel.

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

Maybe when their events have finished and they have nothing else to do the rest of the games they can sneak away. You think the coaches who are there to train gold medalists are going to let 15yr old 4ft tall girls wonder around on their own in rio where people involved with the games are being robbed on the daily?

Well, the consent age is 14 here anyway. I hope he can find her and the coach doesn't do anything.

post any updates

do people take advantage of that age? residents obviously, illegal for tourists. seems fucked up for it to be so low

lads

He could eat her out standng up

Is this real

no but my sister lives in TX
>fucked a bunch of senior guys freshman hear from what I heard.
That one is true though im even friends with one of the senior guys on fb
>maintenance guy, haha, wonder if that's actually true or not
you motherfucker dont tell me it was you
if not then why not ask around maybe someone you work with knows something

Some guys take, but the girls aren't saints.

Outside the village no they need to have some chaperone 24/7, Inside though is a different ballgame

>do people take advantage of that age? residents obviously, illegal for tourists. seems fucked up for it to be so low

Actually turists take advantage of it the most.
Most Brazilians realize 16-17 is prime pussy so there's no reason to go any lower

Nice quads
And nice snu snu

no, I'm not a janitor. lucky whoever it was though. i can try to ask my sis.

wonder if her parents know about that she's fucked many older guys (college age even, from the local university) when she was even younger and wonder how they'd react.

what does this mean?

isn't that highly illegal though? sex tourism? I'd imagine they'd get caught. still fucked up for it to be that low

her parents should have at least heard the rumors since theyre so widespread but maybe they just ignore it because you know success breeds jealousy

Some 14 years old have had more sexual partners than you and me will have in our entire lives.

is this a troll

im just saying her parents are maybe just brushing this off as just some rumors started by other girls

What would happen if these two fuck?

I don't think they're so widespread apart from maybe in her school. still, what parents would allow their 13 year old to fuck 21+ year old guys?

>implying they haven't already

what else could you do? put a chastity belt on her?

troll confirmed

report em? like it's obviously illegal. though I guess you're right

i would suck that nigger's dick just to get a taste of her pussy juices

who wouldn't

...pedophile.

fucking hot. he would rip her in half.
from what other people have been saying though she's definitely not a virgin.

in my case this number just needs to be higher than 0

>0
>he lives in brazil

>my government-given, arbitrary age defines when someone reaches adulthood
>HOW DARE YOU BE ATTRACTED TO THIS 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO LOOKS, THINKS AND IS DEVELOPED EXACTLY THE SAME AS ONE WHO IS 18!!!!!!!!

This is literally your life.

I don't believe she isn't a virgin; she's so small

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

>captcha; Playpen AVENUE

so? not sure what that has to do with it
little girls fuck older guys all the time, she's famous and already 16, pretty much guaranteed

but she's so cute ;_;

except she doesnt look 18, she looks 12

This would be more aesthetic desu

all the better to pump into~

Yeah, exactly, definitely been fucked by college guys.

all nonces desu

fuck outta here britfag
who cares?
she's 16 anyway. legal in many places including the UK - that's you, famalam

but she's not as young

and black

cucks love to spam the white man/black girl meme

YOU JUST KNOW

And?

absolutely nothing aesthetic about that girl though. doesnt even look human

i bet she shaves/waxes what little pussy hair she has just to further the illusion

>ITT: normalfags on denial

(I could ask for you. most girls do. but fuck, would be hot if she did)

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

tfw your olympic waifu will be gangbanged later tonight

yes, that's her insta. so?

>implying she hasn't been already

Imagine how intense it would be while fucking her, she's like the size of a child.

So decadent.

So lewd.

So wrong.

So right.

Find out who her friends are from her insta. Find ways to contact her friends, snapchat ect. Ask them questions about Ragans sex life

>god is glory

>she calls you daddy

Who the fuck cares?

Lmfao at your life. Do you honestly think these slags give a FUCK about you "defending their honour" or "fighting for their rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and pathetic fags like you STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC.

You pathetic, incel "crusaders" ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit the government spews about "muh innocent chillunz being taken advantage of!" lmfao. What world are you retards living in, seriously. They WANT to date the 25 year old Chads.

>it will never EVER happen

>mfw it's illegal for Americans to tap that 16yo cunny

so you're a pedophile

(pretty sure anyone would love to fuck her though, to be fair, probably amazingly tight)

Lesbian probably wanted them to herself

Already posted it here, my sister knows her and thus I know of a few guys who have fucked her and heard what she gets up to. What questions? No need to dig around online really.

16 is the age of consent in many US states, retard

>many

Thoughts and prayers to the other states

I don't see what the big deal is
black guys go for ugly white girls all the time

Guessing you two are the same closet pedos

>ugly
kek nice joke

Of course a pedo thread is the most popular one when mostly Europeans are awake.

no joke
she looks like a rat with that face

except she's 16 so not really, only looks really young and has the body of a twelve year old

ded thred

N O N C E
O
N
C
E

>Implying 18 isn't the law of consent for this kind of thing in 'Murica

nice dubs and nice big foot