Roll 1: Glasses that let you enter fictional works (books, movies, games) as long as you wear them...

Roll 1: Glasses that let you enter fictional works (books, movies, games) as long as you wear them. Your progress is saved, but only on your copy of that work, and if anyone in that world steals or breaks your glasses they break in real life.

Roll 2: Pillow that guarantees lucid dreams, restful sleep, and safety while unconscious. The catch is that you lose any "dream progress" when you wash it, but the dirtier the pillow gets the harder the dream is to control.

Roll 3: Cup that endlessly refills itself, but only with fluids safe for human consumption. On the bright side, nothing you drink from this can cause you lasting harm or death.

Roll 4: Pocket watch that lets you cast one hypnotic command every day...or stop time for one hour a week. Doing one locks out the other until enough time passes.

Roll 5: Nanites that slowly turn you into a demigod with supernatural strength, speed, endurance, regeneration, and agelessness. In addition to being a slow process, however, it's also a painful one.

Roll 6: Gloves that let you raise any plant to maturity in under twelve hours. Doesn't matter where you are, what the soil is like, or what plant it is.

Roll 7: Bed that serves as your spawn point, allowing you to save and load up to seven times.

Roll 8: Belt that auto-corrects anything that goes wrong with your body. Reality is rewritten within seconds and any damage is undone. Belt can't be stolen from you, prevents senescence.

Roll 9: Syringe that lets you "copy" people by injecting someone else with their blood.

Roll 0: Backpack that teleports whatever you want from anywhere in the world into itself, but only if what you want fits inside and isn't alive.

00 Dubs: Choose one.
Odd Dubs: As many odd rolls as you want.
Even Dubs: As many even rolls as you want.

Fuck it

Rolls fresh from the oven.

Rell

Rolling for 7 or odds

Roll

roll

Roll 4 or 5 (even though feezing and restarting time would kill you at very least and most likely destroy the entire continent you're on, but hypnosis)

Roll

Roll

Oh sweet dubs

What'll you do with those dubs, user?

Rolling 2, 4, or 5

I think i'll keep the dreams user, with it I can kill myself 7 times every night.

rolling

Rollo

great now i can fucking grow plants

Roll it up

rolling

nillor

R

>any plant
>full maturity
>under twelve hours
How much would a fully grown redwood or sequoia be worth, I wonder?

JK Rawlin

rollkun

You underestimate your power user, you can sell some dank weed.

>that backpack
infinite tendies and mt dew
fuck good boy points

>cup
>safe for human consumption
That's great and all, but if it's endlessly refilling does that mean you can only get an infinite supply of the first thing you fill it with?