The Netherlands what a fucking JOKE !

I have watched a few events where Dutch athletes took part.
I was cringing so badly.
The Dutch athletes look like a bunch of amatures going up against professionals.

Why do we even bother sending athletes to the olympics!?!
We Dutch people such at everything.
In The Netherlands 7/10 sports clubs/organisations are in financial trouble.

I hate my country.
I wished it did not exist.

Our athletes upon arriving back in The Netherlands, should be treated like North Korean atheletes.
By which I mean they should be send to hard labour camps to punish them for their failures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIxWE-iX_f8&t=5m22s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_at_the_Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyR2QFn8kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hPBkaaSFyBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still, how the hell do you guys field almost a full team of black athletes during the WBC?

Dutch Antilles

Look at Australia.

> Only 1.5 larger in terms of population than The Netherlands
> Yet 5 times as many medals

Is it true that kids in Australia are forced to practice 3 sports at school?
If so, this must be the reason why they are so succesful.

>Dumb people

>White dutch people are lazy, stupid and inferior
>Blacks are strong, healthy and physically superior

Dutch white chicks rather bang foreign dick and boring, polite, well manored white dick.

Probably. Politics-inspired 'action plans' don't work. At the 2004 olympics, we only managed to get 3 medals (1 gold, 2 bronze). So they launched a multi-million euro action plan in order to get more medals in the future, with 2016 being the long-term goal.

It failed miserably. In the past editions, we managed to score 2 and 3 medals respectively and the prospect for this edition doesn't look too positive either.

I will not attack you my Belgium neigbour.

My country is totally shit and entire world know it.
My country is filled with retards and the entire world knows it.

Want proof. Here! In The Netherlands Maths is no longer required to get a diploma, as most 12-16 are barely capable of doing maths.
youtube.com/watch?v=tIxWE-iX_f8&t=5m22s

The Dutch government needs to copy the Singapore, Shanghai or the Finns.

Look at our economy compared to yours.
Belgiums economy is so much larger !
Our stock exchange barely scores 400 points, look at the belgium stock exchange 3400 points!

Its all in good fun user, no matter if you win or lose its the fact that your team made it to the olympics that counts

Are you kidding me !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_at_the_Olympics

> Gold = 8
> Silver = 15
> Bronze = 12

> Gold = 14
> Silver = 15
> Bronze = 17

> Gold = 17
> Silver = 16
> Bronze = 17

> Gold = 16
> Silver = 25
> Bronze = 17

Australia has been winning BIG !

I genuinely saw it on the news (a long time ago), that kids in Australia are forced to practice 3 sports whilst at school.

>tfw Germany and Netherlands like each other, but they are both too afraid to really admit it

>1 Medal

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off Mohammed

You're really not that bad at the Olympics. The Flemish government even says we have to be more professional to get on the level of the Netherlands.
If compare yourself to comparable European nations, you're definitely above average.

I was merely confirming your posts, saying that addressing the issue at educational level is much more effective than investing a shit ton of money on 'top sport managers' and the likes (as they did in Belgium) as part of a politically inspired action plan.

You fucking racist !

Why do you automatically assume I'm some 2nd or 3rd generation kid of immigrant parents!

You fucking racist !

I'm pissed off at how incompetent our country has become at everything !

I want to be an asshole and go we are #1 for once !

But no, we need to keep out head down, because medicore results is all we can muster as a shitty country.

Is the reason you go to the olympics as Great Britian to stack the medal count.

As Scotland and Wales would leech medal making England total look pityful ?

they have a strong swimming team/system so they win lots of medals because of all the different disciplines.

oh god, it's the self-loathing faggot again. No Euros this summer to post your KNVB rant this time? Did you feel like your mommy didn't give you enough attention while she was sucking Jamal's dick?

Get the fuck out of my country, preferably by killing yourself.

Almost all european nations beat us.

As I said

But no, we need to keep out head down, because medicore results is all we can muster as a shitty country.

As I said

Get the fuck out of my country, preferably by killing yourself.

>Is it true that kids in Australia are forced to practice 3 sports at school?

Most normal kids in Australia play around two sports properly and usually everyone dabbles in memes like swimming to some extent (swimming classes are mandatory in all schools)

The most popular sports are AFL/Rugby League (state depending) or Soccer (up till about age 12/13) in the winter and cricket in the summer. Tennis and Basketball also exist as minor sports.

>that kids in Australia are forced to practice 3 sports whilst at school
At my school everyone was forced to do 2 sports. It really depends on the school but sport is government mandated to some extent. Everyone in primary school has to have swimming lessons and PE classes are mandatory atleast up until year10 usually.

But yes there is definitely a strong sporting culture of playing multiple sports in Australia.

the question is WHY do we have a strong swimming team/system. The answer is partially because everyone is forced to do it. The other part of the answer is that almost everyone in Australia lives on the coast so its just something you do.

You are just as bad as a SJW !

Why should I leave the country ?!?

Why am I not allowed to be critical of how shit everything is ?!?

Should at least make school swimming and PE mandatory again like it used to be.

All the immigrants can get fucked when and if they drown.

Even though a lot more people have started working out, it's all in meme sports like yoga or stupid classes (spinning, zumba, etc).

I would like our govt to fund the sports more. Limit the AOW to a certain income and it's already done.

Hallo! Ik hou het nederlands EN Nederlanders.

Ik studeer Nederlanda elke dag omdat ik een Vlaamse vriendin willen.

Wat is de mooitse? Vlaamse of Nederlandae uitspraak?

Here in The Netherlands swimming used to part of the primary school curriculum.

To teach kids how to swim and save others if the country flooded.

In the 90s everything was privatised and swimming is no longer part of the curriculum.

Now every parent has to take their kids to privately owned swimming schools.

In short these swimming school are a disaster, most kids end up with swimming diplomas but are hardly able to swim.

Flemish is seen as sexier and cuter but also a bit obtuser

Read

Vanzelfsprekend de Vlaamse uitspraak!
Hoewel ik denk dat het moeilijker is om Vlamingen te verstaan dan Nederlanders, omdat er in Vlaanderen meer dialect wordt gesproken.

Example of the Dutch accent: youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyR2QFn8kQ
Example of the Flemish language:
youtube.com/watch?v=hPBkaaSFyBs

>I hate my country.
>I wished it did not exist.

Edgy as Fuck, Abdul.

Blijf weg van mijn Vlaamse waifus

Vlaams>Nederlands, het is meer moelijker om te verstaan

Why are you so hard on yourselves? You're good guys m8, it's everything that matters.

t. Achmed el Hollandi

Well at least your country is full of QT's, or is that just a meme?

For countries with tiny as fuck populations >we aren't doing too badly at all.

I would look towards France and Germany as encouragement. Literally no medals currently and they fucking suck at a LOT of sports

we have one silver medal nigel
but yes, those 2 days are desastrous for us, we're losing everywhere.
Britain will have like 20 gold medal, you are better than us and germany

>tfw friendly neighbours

but people here are mostly dutch chavs

>Nigel

Na, Britain won't mate. London 2012 was a massive anomaly imo. The occasion overwhelmed a lot of literal who athletes to perform out of their skins and win medals.

HEY STOP
YOU HAVE BASED DAFNER SCHIPPERS

What the fuck are you crying about Ali? Netherlands is ranked 17 on the all time medal list, some sports we're better at than others and vice versa.

Flemish sounds like afrikaans

It's a lie !

Australian women are far hotter.

Dutch women are fat, lazy, short and overweight.

who ? some whore not wearing a burka ?

You fucking racist !

But no, we need to keep out head down, because medicore results is all we can muster as a shitty count

Ignore this retard, i see him at every national event shitposting on /sp he's either retarded/autistic/a fucking shitskin who can't find a internship/waste of air

t. Walid Riouchi

also you can know it's him by his autistic use of '! '

you know how i know you're a french faggot with a vpn?

you must be a dumbass

Sup Forums does not allow posting through VPNs

Sup Forums blocks the entire IP range

So I was right?

Why is your country so tiny?
Were you afraid to ask for more land?

But I thought you guys did well at the Winter Olympics?