Green Day

Is Green day still good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0o1aH0Ck3g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course

I like their old stuff but their new stuff isn't half bad compared to a lot of popular music at the moment

never was good
>this shit isn't bad as the other SHIT
doesn't work like that fag

they were good at some point there's no doubt about it. I guess I'll alwals like them since they were the first band I gave a shit about when kid, but not really listening to them latelly, at least not their new stuff.

well I enjoy their old stuff and a lot of other people do. You don't have to

Green Day is a terrible band and always was. Their new music however is an abomination, completely generic and shallow 2000s style commercial garbage

fuck off

They were never good, go listen to Dookie, it's garbage

How so?

lots of ppl enjoy mcdonalds for that same reason :)

I see your point, but it's a fact that mcdonalds is terrible for your health. Green Day have some pretty decent songs, of which they write themselves.

Some says that American Idiot and Dookie are the only good album they had. Kinda agree
Kurplunk is kinda good too

Green Day has been releasing the same dull song since American idiot, and it's a nauseating formula. Conceptually and lyrically they're extremely shallow, you have to be an edgy middle schooler in the mid 2000s to relate to their music

except they steal riffs from artists from 30 years ago

Wtf are you talking about. They've been releasing different stuff throughout the years. Like the experimental albums that they had like Waring and Insomniac and even American Idiot. Some of their songs are Punk rock and some are punk pop they even have acoustic for fucks sakes.

Yea, Album Warning was a mistake. We all agreed to that

I just don't like Green Day period, it all sounds like something you'd hear on the radio at jcpennies

youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E

I thought I was reading youtube comments for a moment

Salty stuff here

its their best album though

>Green Day
>experimental
I refuse to believe you're older than 14.

American Idiot > Insomniac > Nimrod's Son > boring shit > Dookie > 21st Century Breakdown > Warning > Uno > Dos > Tre > Kerplunk

this board is awful

kinda

>kerplunk last
>not 1039 smooth...
what r u doin?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0o1aH0Ck3g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s
Hmm...