Will anything bad happen to me? i searched lolita on imagefap

Will anything bad happen to me? i searched lolita on imagefap

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/238/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You done goofed

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/238/

The FBI gets notified and you get mail sent to your house about it. It will come up in background checks.

is it just a warning? or will they come for me?

is it just a warning? or do i get fined or something?

Fuck op. I hope you had a proxy or you're in some srs shit. Especially if you're in aus/euro/usa

It will get recorded and will indeed come up in background checks.

It gets permanently logged in whoever pays for your internet. It you are using public wifi they do investigations. You might be fucked.

Nope, the cyber police have been notified and will be contacting you shortly

It's not a warning, it goes on your criminal record usually. Employers might be able to see it, it links to pedophilia. Your ISP can fine you, if its TW or Comcast expect it.

Op they'll probably come to your house and check your shit. If that's the only time you've looked for underage shit you'll be ok. But if there's any history of anything on your pc you is gonna get v&.

A guy I used to work with did this. He smashed his hard drive before the authorities showed up, but they still arrested him.

its my first time searching for it

>this is now a get thread

What country are u in

youre fine OP, dont worry about it

UK

not a bad idea, i would do it too if i was OP.

it doesn't chain that its a federal offense. you might want to at least magnetize or burn your HD. I think nerve gas works too.

were you using tor? also you in america?

yes, u will be v&

You awful troll. Go away.

If he is in a 1st world country hes fucked.

>
>UK
Meh. You'll be fine op. Lolita isn't illegal anyway. It's just the website pushing their anti cp agenda. Don't stress

Nah, you're fine. Same thing happens when you search shit like "jailbait" and such. Worry not.

UK?

Holy shit dude, like in every other country besides Usa they wouldn't give a shit, but since you live in the uk, they will ass rape you.

Probably not but you are registered now ;)

how quickly will they send the letter?

Thats as someone who received this same message like 500 times over the past ten years. And I'm in aus which has even stricter cp laws than UK

If you're a Muslim the authorities will just show up, say "We're sorry" and leave

Its wasn't a good enough idea because he still got arrested. He is currently serving 20 years.

Is there anyway to see if it has been filed? A friend a long ass time ago gave me a imagefap link I thought was going to a JAV I was looking for and I got this; he thought it was absolutely funny but I still don't know if Im in any fucking trouble in some level

OP just chill, this pic describes it

Cartoon anime loli is fine, heck, its fine thats why you seem them on Sup Forums and no insta removed, they get up to 80+ posts

They won't send a letter. All they did was log your ip. For fucks sake op don't stress. I was trolling u at the start but now I just feel sorry for you. In a month you won't even remember this message

comon guys leave the faggot op alone, you've all been there lets not fuck this with sleepless nights too

EVERYBODY HERE IS FUCKING AROUND. NOTHING HAPPENS. YOU WONT GET A FUCKING CRIMINAL RECORD. ITS JUST TO SCARE YOU.

They will back trace it to you and cyber police informed. Expect imminent arrest

how long ago was that?

hahhhahaha this thread

gr8 b8 m8

They will come to join your shariah fighter group

Hope you like cock meat sandwhiches

Lolita doesn't have shit to do with children, image fap are a bunch of fucking trucks

Kek enjoy being arrested in front of your family for being a kiddy fiddler op. Good luck explaining that one to whoever you live with.

A bunch of white knights fucking up my saturday morning fun. I hate you all, go back to your social media you stupid faggots.

just leave

A bunch of faggots who are either trolls or have no idea how this shit works. You are fine, OP. All the website is doing is logging some shit with your IP on it. You're not going to get v&. You won't be a sex offender. There is nothing to worry about.

Have you tried to stop sucking dick?

stop samefaging all over the place like a edgy nigger teen faggot

i would say dont listen to
or other shit like that, nobody will come for you, the IP got logged but your IP is gonna change at some point anyway, you did nothing wrong either, you looked for loli which is super accessible, its not because that one site says its wrong that it is and there are so many valid excuses that you could pop out if it really turns to shit for some absurd reason

The party van is on its way

Have you ?

Consequences will never be the same...

Years but sometimes I still wonder if anything ever happened; I'm here in the US too

This is actually comming for you mate.

allah akbar

i posted 3 times nigger. Not every faggot on Sup Forums is a white knight retard.

Almost everyone here is full of shit OP. FBI is not going to come for you, and you won't be v&. It's just a warning to scare people straight. Just don't go around looking for CP, ok? If you do, eventually your luck will run out.

OP, you should start thinking for the future. I know a guy that did that several years ago. They threw him in prison for 4 years.

wow i believe that xd

Where the fuck else is there?

How does society treat you, now that you're out?

Did the same thing, so far it's been a year and nothing has happened, even pass background checks, my guess is the website logs your IP in case there's an investigation

Join a monastery. No one will suspect a monk

someone please confirm or deny this is a samefag