How does Sup Forums feel about this desu ?

How does Sup Forums feel about this desu ?

Will it affect the movies?

No because it will be retconned like every other huge comic event

This

>white male hero is made a villain

Yep

No because it's gay as fuck
MCU is gay in a different, safer way

No.

>inb4 implanted memories
Red Skull has Prof. X's brain. He's fucking with him. Lazy.

Spencer should stick to his 75% comedy, 25% drama shit. It's the only thing he's really good at, his Ant-Man and Superior Foes soared while his Cap has been routinely terrible.

Its definitely going to be a retarded twist. Just like how in Batman iits not 1 Joker doing the crimes. Its 3 Jokers.

>that costume

If you actually read the issue it's heavily implied the memories are implanted

I stopped reading comics yesterday.

Meh. Marvel pulled another dumb stunt with Captian. Whatever. This will be retconned or explained away soon enough. It will never make it to the movies. People are fucking hating this.

this.

>Will it affect the movies?
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read

Yep

Steve was a werewolf in the comics for a couple issues...will that affect the movies?

I'm curious to see where they go with it, Cap is such a boring character that he could use a bit of edge.

capeshit fans, ladies and gentlemen.

Well now that cap is on the run it might give him that "edge" to make him more appealing.

And I agree as well, I think Captain America is one of the most boring super heroes ever created. But Marvel managed to make me care about the character and the movies, I legitimately feel for his whole "man out of time" thing in the movies.

Captain America was already a Nazi in Civil War

It'll just be a 5 to 6 issue event that will be forgotten and never mentioned again until someone like Deadpool mentions years later about how retarded it is.

Fuck off Gawker

>replying to himself
user has lost it

its apparently supposed to be some gay little SJW commentary about the whole Trump phenomenon. About how people you'd least suspect being actually hateful bigots on the inside