Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

What kinda training do i need to do to look like this? Already got an aushwitz build so i know i need to put on weight and i've signed myself up to a gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1323
t-nation.com/supplements/d-is-for-doping
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. buy a strong rope
2. tie a noose
3. neck yourself

there you go m8

don't ye cast ye feels on me

Feels thread activate

can you go from skinnyfat to this in about a year?

Go to /fit/

How old are you?

Prolly - ive got a bit of tone already but ive slacked off

Will do thanks

Not a year. Maybe 2 Years at the most. Unless you're really set on working out than I'd say a Year and 1/4

Yeah, 19 easy. But a good diet is essential, I can't stress it enough. If you have the money, go on a diet plan, but if not just cook for yourself.

Don't listen to these other neck beard faggots. All you need to do is get yours of some weight gaining protein additives. Since I'm assuming you're a slim fellow just make yourself two smoothies a day along with your 3-4 course meal to put on mass. You have to follow a strict workout-calorie-go fuck your self and get off my Sup Forums! K thnks bye.

Really set on working out

Yeah junk food is is shitting on my life atm, probably have the money for a diet plan but might just cook for myself as well?

This sounds like solid advice too thanks user, complete rookie to all of this

If you are 19, I would say 2-3 years to be realistic, with not too much training.
You will need to learn muscle control.
Take the essential nutrients.
eat LOTS of eggs.
eat tomatoes and apples.
magnesium and iron.
drink milk.
drink a little bit of alcohol everyday, and never binge.
all of this will help your muscles grow very fast. Look it up.

Fuck i hate egg, everything else looks good aside from drinking, maybe just a glass of wine since i dont care for the taste of alcohol?

Ideally want to be training once a day since its therapeutic for me (even just going for a run)

Not OP but are there any supplements you guys recommend? I know there are some that help with fat burn and muscle gain, do any of you have any positive experiences with these?

I'm a complete rookie to all of this too, much like OP. Actually going to the gym today after I smoke some pot!

/fit/ friend

Wine is good.
Relaxation is key. It boosts testosterone.
eggs are essentially nutrient bombs. and they are packed with good cholesterol.
testosterone is made from cholesterol. also your brain and nervecells

>If you are 19, I would say 2-3 years to be realistic
how about if you're 30?

Magnesium and Iron.

100 sit ups
100 push ups
100 squats
10km run
1 banana

every day

Not like that.

I was about 110-112 pounds in early June this year. I'm 5'11" btw. I started going to the gym a couple times a week and started eating more. I now weigh around 140lbs and go to the gym 5 days a week.

I'm not going to look like that any time soom, but I've DEFINITELY improved. Still got a ways to go.

It would take you 2 years realistically starting from babbymode.

Start bulking (Clean - no fast food, try to keep it wholesome and nutritious) and do a 5x5 linear progression program (NOT SS. DO NOT DO SS - YOU WILL ONLY GET STRONGER AND FATTER) - for beach muscles do dips/chin ups after your weights sessions. Keep cardio down to 2/3 - 20-30 minute sessions a week.

Within a year you will have gained sufficient muscle to begin a cut, then you can calorie cut/go keto/intermittently fast etc to your desired BF% - all the while increase cardio to 3/4 30 minute sessions a week. Change weights protocol to a push/pull/legs or upper/lower thing with one main 5x5 lift and a handful of 4x8-10 accessory lifts.

FFS cunt I'll tell you how to do it.

Order some prohormones off the internet. I strong recommend SD Matrix. It's enough to find a supplier and will get through customs when most other steroids will be seized.

Consume consume consume consume. Eat everything. Healthy, clean who gives a flying fuck just eat as many calories you can and have three protein shakes a day!!

Lift heavy, do Low Reps as heavy as possible. Don't do high Tepa low weight during a bulking phase, it's counter productive.... Do this for six months and make sure you study how to cycle those hormones.

Once you are looking big or have some muscle mass (yes you will have fat too). Now it's time to start shredding. Order yourself some clenbuturol and buy a skipping rope. Reduce your calorie intake to 1100 per day and workout high rep low weight and SKIP for two minutes between sets. Also do as many hanging leg raises per day as possible. No less that 200 per day!!

Follow this guide and you will be fucking ripped. Thank me in another life for all the pussy you'll be getting in 12 months

depends, but probably around 3 years. that being if you never really trained

This is fucking majorly shitty advice.

Fuck your testosterone OP - with enough sleep, food, sunlight, zinc & D3 and weights your testosterone will be surging. Beginners get fucktons of noobs gains too.

Clen in conjunction with a crappy routine that'll see you overtraining and the caloric intake of a 10 year old girl will put you straight back into auschwitz mode.

This guy weighs 80kg and only benches 90kg do not listen to him.

Go to stronglift.com and follow their routine. Simple yet effective.

also practice flexing in the mirror. you can build a pretty nice physique just by flexing. muscle control is very important.

This guy weighs 80kg and only benches 90kg do not listen to him.

Fucking Sunlight.... What a great recommendation. As opposed to pro hormones which will have him packing on literally 2-3kgs of mass a week.

Sunlight..... Agahahahahahahah

You absolutely need to train you legs if you want any gains. It boosts your testosterone a lot, and it looks stupid if you dont.

This is cheating, but it would work.

Prohormones aka I'm too much of a pussy to take real gear. 2-3KG of fat and water weight, you are a weak cunt if you can't do it natty.

Bench is a total meme lift - bench 100+KG for reps. Come back when you can deadlift 3x or squat 2.5x your body weight gaylord.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1323
t-nation.com/supplements/d-is-for-doping

there is no reason to take prohormones ever. its like an oral only cycle with the shittiest orals imaginable. You are a dumb motherfucker.

sure it would go faster pumping yourself with hormones, no doubt. but it just ruins your body's natural ability to produce the neccesary hormones, so if you stop taking them or you live long enough on you recommended diet, then you will grow boobs, and they don't look good. also your sperm will decline. you may not be able to get children.

And he'll get bald?

Can majorly fuck up your liver with prohormones.

Do it natty or if your gonna be a pussy cunt make sure you do a real cycle of gear - but do not touch DNP that shit will get you killed.

I've been exercising, researching food and concentrating on pecks and cabs.

Remember this:
>Bulk and endurance happens in the gym
>Losing weight happens in the kitchen

Those guys have a 7%-10% fatpercentage on their body. Not saying you will lose weight in the gym...but you won't be hitting the gym for 3 hours a day. So my cut weight first then build muscle.

(calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html)

Eat less (around 2300 KCal)
>Simple carbs more complex carbs
>Less saturated fat more unsaturated fat
>More protein

NO whites! White Flour, white rice or white popcorn.

Once you're around 7% fatpercentage, go back to around 2700 KCal and start lifting

>/fit/
Eat moar if you're a fucking hungry skellington

Alcohol is horrible for building muscle

>/fit is that way. Trust /b with nothing.

Doesn't matter how much you drink, as long as you train as hard and eat as good you'll builld the same muscle. You'll be a bit fatter probably

not in small amounts, it is actually beneficial. binge drinking would be horrible though.