Sup Forums I need you opinion. (reposting since I didn't get to respond prior to 404)

Sup Forums I need you opinion. (reposting since I didn't get to respond prior to 404)

>Had an affair a few years ago.
>I repeatedly fucked a young married office milf.
>Her best friend in the office (also a young married milf) was the only one that knew about it.
>Her best friend used to get all the details about our fucking, and knew it was mind blowing.
>Her best friend was ok with it because the husband of the milf was a douche.
>Her best friend admitted to cheating on BFs in college, but never had an affair.
>The milf I was fucking eventually moved away w/ husband - and cut off all communication with everyone, including her best friend.

>FF to today.

>The best friend emails me about how she still gets angry and confused about why the milf I fucked totally bailed on everyone.
>She emphasizes that I she thinks I'm a good person and that she understands why I did what I did...
>Asks if I have snapchat to talk about stories about this girl...

My question to you - Do you think this best friend milf might be curious about what it's like to have an affair?

If so, what sort of things should I say/ask to subtley figure it out?

Pic is not her

Possibly wants some action
She heard the stories and it made her curious/horny

Go for it dude, obvs she wants to try out.

Yeah she potentially wants your dick. Its going to happen if you play along. Especially if shes "sympathizing" with you.

She definitely wants to take her friend's place. You can totally fuck her. Post pic

(OP) Forgot to add some more context.

This chick and I get along really well. We've even confessed to dreams about fucking each other, years ago...

I started dropping some hints today to let her know that I haven't given up interest in fucking other women...

I said that "part of me was curious to know if she could truly get inside my head, would she still think I'm a good person?"

She added me on snapchat immediately after getting that email, but hasn't said anything.

FUCK YoUR STORY, More public nudity please.

Pretty sure once you start snapchating her, you'll figure it out pretty soon

I'm certain that people who know her lurk on here, otherwise I would...

Send dick pic
Post response

This

(OP) Any suggestions on how I can test her without sending unannounced dick pic?

Dont be a beta
Just send it

(OP) I'm halfway worried she's gonna confess to some sort of affair of her own. Adulterously Friendzone me.

If youre not gonna post her pic, unannounced dick pic is your only option.

Even so, I don't think that'd spell the end for your chances

That would actually give you an excellent opportunity, if only for the leverage she just gave you.

Ain't nobody you know in this thread

Sup Forums really is normie and chad central

New Sup Forums is mainstream, what the fuck did you expect? old times are gone my friend, i miss old Sup Forums

Also i remember lurking on four ch-on when r9k was deleted from here.