U jelly?

u jelly?

Yeah, that's not you, but comical the way he's trying to show off the bitch yet pulled the skirt down to cover her ass.

oh yes, those are me and my GF

probably a dude in a skirt.

M
O
A
R

nice skirt ...
love it when my girl put hers on

>me and my GF
fuck off theses have been posted months ago
timestamp with that ass otherwise your just OP the faggot

mmm i love it when my knees get knocked around by other people's knees. such a turn on.

lol that's really not a trap? her ass looks nice when she is in bend over mode like this. in the first one she looks like a man.

Heres mine

pretty nice for a girl who doesn't work out. the better of the skinny-fat females. the girl in op's posts isn't as attractive because of her fat.

why are you dressed like it's 1993?

Glad you like her

I'm toast

Pancake ass, doesn't know what to do with it.

0/10 not even strawberry jelly

then what you think about hers ?
shes my gf

shes not bad but then agian theres not much to see , show us some more

shell do more pics of her ass.. dont have anymore :/

my gf is better

obvious hooker in a hotel room

youre definetly not the person behind the cam.. he posted here before a few times and he would start the thread with "u jelly?" get a girl fag

and he never would *

What would you do to her?

id force her to suck my dick while she has to look up to me.. fuck her face till she gets nasty then fuck her while i hold her legs and shoot my cum inside her

Why did you download that webm 7 times?

Seek help.

looks ready for sex, flaunting youthfullness more than anything. little guts and skinny fat limbs are not cute.

XD yeah...
OP needs desperatly a girl in his life

Hell yeah

Not really kid, youre mad short

i bet she has cute fuckface man.. i first start to be gentle just to force her down to her knees push gently her chin so she has to look up.. say her to open her mouth wide grab her head and just go straight in her throat,, throw her like a sack on the bed grab her legs push them near her head and go deep in her pussy and pound her so hard i can till she begs me to stop