Alright Sup Forums something really strange happened to me this week

Alright Sup Forums something really strange happened to me this week.

We were out of town visiting friends of my parents.

We were at their house and they were upstairs talking. Me bored as fuck, so I go down to their basement.

The basement is finished and is carpeted, and has some furniture and a TV.

So I watch TV, for awhile. Nothing good on, still bored.

There is this support pole in the middle of the room that is there to strengthen the floor above. Me being bored silly, put my hand on it hooking it, and walk around the pole while leaning outward. Sort of fun, but stupid.

I notice after going around a few times that everything around me is quiet. WTF? TV is on, but no sound coming out. I don't hear anything else.

I go upstairs and no one is in the house at all. Maybe they went outside? I go outside. No one anywhere. No neighbors, no cars, nothing, no one. I am alone in the world?

Seriously freaking out now. I run down the street, take a look around at a few houses, run back to our friend's house, and still can't find a single person anywhere.

Freaked out as fuck now. I think about the pole in the basement, and decide to run around the pole again in the opposite direction as I did the first time.

I do it, and about 2 times around, I notice the TV and stop. I listen and I can hear my parents and their friends talking upstairs. I go upstairs and everyone is there. WTF?

I ask them if they went outside, and they said no, we've been here talking.

WTF happened? Parallel universe? Different dimension? I don't know, but I stayed upstairs with my parents the rest of the day until we left. I am still very freaked out about this whole incident.

You should've stayed there. No people, no more pain.

Some hard drugs on that pole, OP

lol this kid doen't know the no man's pole. If you take a few rounds around a pole in a basement with a TV on, this happens.

You go to the poleland. There are other people too but it's like no man's sky. The world is too big to find each other.

>but it's like no man's sky. The world is too big to find each other.
That was pretty clever! Funny and topical user.

No drugs, not even alcohol.

NYPA faggot

pls tell me this is a troll.

No it wasn't New York or Pennsylvania, it was actually Tennessee.

When i was younger if i spun around a pole i always made sure to spin back the same amount of times in the other direction out of fear of something like this, idk why tho i was like 5

Where is this pole. I hate people.

What happened after u woke up op?

do it again and record your journey
try to find a reference to dates

also, OP is now a stripper and thus a fag :>

Meth is one hell of a drug...

Sound more like hallucinogenics.

If hallucinogenics, OP would've seen something way more trippy than no sound and no people.

Ask your family if you were there and doing what because your story sounds like one hell of a trip.

>Parallel universe?

double std's

Parallel universes don't exist.

Beware the langoliers

Prove it faggit

this.

Quantum computing suggest that they do in fact exist.

Do that again and explore the world.

I am back home now. Their house is a day's drive away from here.

quantum computing is only a theory and is not real either faggot.