What's your favorite perfume/cologne to use when going out so you don't smell like shit

What's your favorite perfume/cologne to use when going out so you don't smell like shit
Pic related. I think it's the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfCsjPMmya0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polo black you cock sucker

I go out smelling like shit all the time

I used eau de toilet

real men wear this

You have good taste my friend

God tier

Its what my grandfather used and i use it now, smells good as fuck

My all time fav.
This is a bomb for dates

I wear the musk of sweat, hard work and jizz.
Girls use perfumes
Cologne is a perfume

But where is gravity

I think the image is rotated if i'm not mistaken

Nice tin foil hat

woah how does the bottle suspend the liquid in there like that?

kek if you search for this image on google you get Windows logo

It has been in fashion lately.

Fake clearly jelly in their water would move

Original ones tend to do that

Just bought eau the parfum from d&g the one. Every woman so far said it smelled really good.
Perfect mix for when going out or on a casual day.

Really like this one, anyone else?

Are you an asstronaut
Also checkum

good picks

Basically, any fancy colon.

How do you guys wear your cologne? How many sprays, where on the body...

Rolling

Neck, 2 sprays on each side.
So 9 sprays total

This ish right here

neck and wrists. 2 for neck 1 for wrists then I rub my wrists together. Make sure you are wearing non scented deodorant so you don't smell like a whorehouse. cologne is to be discovered not used to mask smells

One spray on my pelvis (above ma dick) and one spray on my neck. I rub it in so it covers more area and gets my hands/forearms

2 times on both sides of the neck and once on the palm of my hand

never rub the cologne together on your wrists, that doesn't actually amplify the smell, but rather gives off a different tone than the intended

Always loved this stuff.

Two sprays on your neck is too much. Unless you do it because the first spray is never a "full" spray. Its always some bullshit half ass pre cum spray

Thats just dumb

I used to like this stuff, until one day. My friend in middle school shit a mighty shit and masked it with my cologne. The smell of lucky and shit mixed together is all I can smell now whenever someone is wearing that. Im 26 now

Have tried before, not bad

Just knowing that somewhere in the world there is a poor bastard that will have a shit smell flashback if we were to encounter one another.. kinda makes me want to wear it more often

Seems to be a common one, Never tried before.. will try it out

no
no
yes. amazing.

Never used cologne, if you want to stop your stink workout a little and detox your body. But in any case I've used oils sinceI was a kid. Been smelling like spearmint forever.

I haven't used cologne since high school. I haven't used deodorant in months. Enjoy smelling like dumb pretentious bullshit that was specifically manufactured, packaged and marketed to make you buy it.

When the fuck did all these prissy man-faggots come to Sup Forums? Watch threads, cologne threads, boring re-re-re-regurgitated political and social opinions; why the fuck are you people here?

yeah and you can enjoy smelling like dead cat that no woman will ever touch with a 10 foot pole and will never cross paths where your breeze has been

Faggots

I like to smell like a winner

I smell like a real man

Pro tip >wear this never be cucked

Pick one and win

I don't want women who are impressed by people who smell like the smells they are instructed to like.

daily reminder that the idea of "success" that actual successful people want you to believe is that success is measured by the amount of expensive items you have with other, more successful mens' names on them.

Ralph Lauren black is better faggot

surprised no one said this yet

>WD 40
>Not PB blaster
More like wear that to be cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfCsjPMmya0

>calvin klein
good goy, buy buy buy

This is the best lol

Cologne?
What are you hiding?

I get compliments on how good I smell all the time while wearing this, even when I'm a sweaty mess

Kek

Bitches queue to chew my dick off

this guy

Guaranteed 100% success.....if you're a chubby chaser.

Thanks for the tip dudes.