/fpl/ - Fantasy Premier League General | Olympics Killed Us Edition

fantasy.premierleague.com

>not signing Connor Wickham

>Das Trollenliga (Classic Sup Forums League)
210027-67283

>Annual Sup Forums league
43205-15630

>Sup Forums head to head league
73341-74166

R8 my team lads

It's actually pretty good, 8/10.

feghouli is a meme and so is ibra, other than that a good team

forgot to say firminho is a pretty bad choice considering 4 out of the first 5 liverpool games are arsenal, spurs, leicester, chelsea

Rate my memes

feeling confident

>Sigurrdson
>0 (Zero) games in pre-season

Might want to reconsider that one Björn

How man e-shekels will pogba cost?

never

Sturridge and Koscielny are ded

Wimmer will likely play only one game before Vert returns

Dier will be useless, now that he's not classed as a DF anymore

Hennessey is likely to be Mandanda's sub

>Welbeck

>Mignolel

Prety solid, as other user said, Ibramhimovic a risk, Firm fixtures are shit. would downgrade Ib and improve on Redmond.
Shit/10
nb, 7/10

How don't more people have Andy Carroll in their team? He was on fire at the end of last season and hes been great in preseason too. Hes a guaranteed starter in an attacking WH side and to top it off only costs 6.5m.

Might be sticking with this one, la

Better goalscorers who won't get cards at 6.5, Gray, Long, Austin and at 7 can get Defoe and Deeney I guess. Another reason would be people going for Feg and Payet.

Redmond is definitely going to be a starter for soton and has been good in preseason too, speaking as a Norwich fan i might be a bit biased but he managed to get a good amount of points in a shit team last season and he's never afraid to take shots which is always good for fpl

Downgrade Dawson to Evans, more likely to start (or mcauley) I would downgrade Alder to Walker, and Arsenal have no defence atm and tough fixtures, would swap Kosc for Sagna/Morgan. Also, Van Aanholt too much at 5 mil for my liking, would swap for 4.5 mil Soaure or whatever he's called for that Crystal Palace def. Paredes won't play.

With spare funds, I would upgrade Luk for Vardy, looks like Lukakus future uncertain Vardy still playing well, sell Sig for Barkley, Swansea in the shit atm although he could do well. Upgrade Fletcher to a attacking midfield, like Gaston Ramirez at Middlesborough, Routledge who has played as striker at Swansea, or get Feghouli and swap Payet for someone like Erikson etc.

Sigurdsson set piece taker + Llorente in the box = ???

He is good tbf, if you have faith should keep him.

As I say, he could do well. I see however the likely departures of Williams and Ayew leaving them in trouble, Llorente not proven.

Sig will be Swansea's top point scorer, however I see Barkley, who Koeman says to base the team around, to amass more. I also think at 7.5 Fabregas is a steal and would score more than Sig.

Is feghouli even going to get played once ayew completes his transfer?

What are your opinions on Wijnaldum at Liverpoo? At Newcastle he was like >le disappearing man at times and then out of nowhere he'd be a fucking monster. Was it a product of his environment or is he going to get even less chances to shine at Liverpool?

Liverpool have so many midfielders atm, can't see where he will fit in. In terms of fantasy football, he won't get many points, he may play deeper role.

He'll either rotate or be played deeper, Firmino is the go to Liverpool midfielder

That's what I am afraid of. I've always like having either Coutinho or Firmino since they play an extremely attack-oriented role in midfield (sometimes Coutinho plays as a striker), but their roster right now looks like no one knows wtf Klopp is going to come out with with his starting XI come GW1. It's a product of a fuckton of transfers, no one truly knows where they will slot in and the playing time they will receive...especially at the start of the season.

I think there will be alot of rotation, but Firminho and Coutinho will be somewhere in that starting eleven - those two are class.

Rate me lads, first year playing.
Valencia over shaw
Capuoe taking all set pieces and playing well pre season.
Friend starting and Fletcher rotating for their respective clubs.
I'm just not sure about Fabregas, I could do oscar or drop bellerin and do Silva.

Ozil, Payet, Siggy, Kosc, Mandala not starting GW1 correct?

I'd drop Cesc. He's playing extremely deep and that will inhibit his ability to bag assists, which is what he would gain a vast majority of his points on. For the same 7.5 price, I'd consider swapping Cesc for Barkley.

You shouldn't double up on one teams attack in fpl, and you have done it twice with hazard/fabregas, lamela/kane - you should get variety so it's easier to rotate players based on fixtures and if one team happens to play poorly you won't suffer for it. Bellerin is also a poor choice right now as arsenal have a lot of defensive injuries at the moment and don't have that great starting fixtures.

You are right that Ozil, Payet, Siggy, Kosc, and mandala won't start GW1.

Also any reason for lamela over eriksen?

Lamela is the ultimate "le do nothing and get a yellow card" man.

I wouldn't pick Bellerin, Arsenal defence is in shambles due to injuries atm.

Hazard and Fabregas together?

I would downgrade Bellerin, Arsenal have NO recognised centre backs atm, tough fixture will leak goals. I reccomend Sagna or Fuchs/Morgan.

Watford have really tough opening fixtures, no Watford player will get many points over first 6 gameweeks. I am unsure of 3 spurs players myself, would swap out Lamela for perhaps Barkley. Walker and Kane will do well, as will the rest of your team, would deffo keep Fab.

Actually did not notice both Haz + Fab, would swap out one or the other. as for other user, with introduction of Kante, I would've thought Fab would play in attacking role, albeit I have not kept up with there preseason.

I do think Hazard will have another amazing season.

Help please.

Vardy + Eriksen or Kane + Mahrez with my only 5.5 defender downgraded to another 4.5?

Guys, rate my team please. It's probably shit and I've never done EPL fantasy before but just did a draft with friends last night. 12 man league, I assume scoring is standard?

G: H. Gomez
D: Wes Morgan
D: B. Sagna
D: J. Fonte
D: G. McCauley
M: Mahrez
M: Kante
M: Kabaye
M: M. Antonio
F: Ighalo
F: Pedro

Bench:
Boruc
Lanzini
Benteke
Surman
Kone

Keepers: Not bad, but will have some difficult fixtures based one their respective teams' defense.

Defense: Not bad, not bad at all.

Midfield: Kante is a waste as are all DMs, better hope Mahrez keeps up where he left off.

Forwards: Ighalo could be great if he repeats or build off his previous season. Pedro: "no"

Bench: Boruc is good, the rest you could have done much better.

Lads what's up with Arnautovic? Will he start?

thoughts on Vito Mannone?

cheers

Thanks for the feedback, gonna do a little more research and see what I can do with this. The good news is that half of the other league players are also total noobs

Vardy+Eriksen.

Gomes and Ighalo have horrible fixtures.
Benteke and Kone will barely get playtime.
Antonio will be a right-back, avoid him.
Lanzini is injured.
Pedro is a flop.

Sunderland will concede a shitload, I would rather have Boruc (not to mention Foster).

Cout never plays striker

Youre thinking of Firminho

Thoughts on this anyone? Not final, undecided on strikers and I know I probably won't want 3 Swansea players

best app for smartphones?

need a good midfield guy, i have willian, feghouli, deulofeu and mahrez, 7,5 mill. suggestions? ayew?

>Ibra is a meme
>raped for PSG and scored on debut
Look mate he's going to get returns.

>playing in a defence minded manU team with a defence minded manager that will be lucky to get 2 goals a game
>getting returns
pick one

also
>scored on his debut
>failed a bycycle kick and got lucky with the bounce

against leicester
>invisible for the whole game and scored a shitty weak header that rolled in off the post

>actually picking the most overrated footballer in history over proven players in the prem
>i rate zlatan

Rate this lads

>Austin
>playing

Williams hasn't even had an improved bid made for him yet and is still training at the club. Ayew being lost isn't huge because Swansea have signed Borja as a replacement and Routledge, everyone's bargain striker, is likely now being dropped to 2nd choice.

Fabregas is being rotated with Kante and Matic it sees.

Yes. Feghouli plays on the RW. Ayew can play LW, RW and ST. I'd be more concerned for Enner Valencia and Andy Carroll.

Playing in the mid while Qtinho, Firmino and Mane up front. Better options available at lavorpel.

Hes their go-to striker without Studge.

Klopp has injury problems. Unless he starts Origi, Benteke is gone and Studge is made of glass, we know who they'll play.

This. Lamela will do nothing for 3 week then have a good week. You need consistency.

They're quite safely going to play Bellerin/Koscielny/Monreal, it's just a matter of the 4th. They'll be fine with Xhaka and Coquelin's double pivot and Arsene's tactics. My concern is the fixtures.

Arnie is a key player.

Mistakes

Risky midfield. Willian so inconsisent, Deulofeu proven invisible and you're hoping, Feghouli playing well but could flop. Do you really want Ayew and Feghouli? I'm not sure.

>Llorente confirmed £6.5 million

Must have striker. 38 games unless he's injured. Swansea have only got backups in Wayne Routledge, Moudou Barrow and Marvin Emnes. They're signing Borja as their new #2 striker in Guidolin's narrow diamon 4-4-2.

>Also Kapustka is confirmed £5.5 million in FPL
Decent cheap option?

Won't start.

New squad. Thoughts?

Can I get a rate? I'm playing the "big names and good fixture bargains whose prices will rise".

get rid of lamela and either Kane/Eriksen.

Who for?

Mandanda not actually a guaranteed start. Has been played behind Hennessey in the final preseason game with Palace's regular XI.

Double Swansea defence? Byram is a short term solution. West Ham are in the market for a LB.

Lamela is shit.

Otherwise solid team.

but is he really gonna be a better option than Gray, Carroll, Long? Siggy still not playing.

I'm torn between Long, Gray, and Llorente. I'll take 2 out of those 3 but I don't know which.

Why would Llorente not be a better option than
>Unproven in the EPL, Burnley are historically shit even if he was good in the championship.
>Possibly rotated, very injury prone
>I mean, I have Long and Llorente in my team so I can't really whine about that one

I honestly can't believe so few people are looking at Connor Wickham. Look at Palace's fixtures. He's the only fit striker they have and only costs 6.0 for a guaranteed starter.

Barkley/Sig/Fab, if Kane swap for Vardy/Aguero, if Erikson swap for those above or De Bruyne if you can afford.

If it were me, I would swap Kane for Vardy, and Lamela for Barkley.

>more than two £4.5 million defenders
Too risky
>Ayew
Was guaranteed more than 10 goals at Swansea. Not guaranteed that at West Ham.
>Fischer
Great underrated option. Better choice than Feghouli
>Barkley
Risky. Deulufeo is better option
>Wickham
Get Rhodes instead. Have a feeling that Bolasie will be played up front
>playing the "big names and good fixture bargains whose prices will rise"
Decent idea. Worked for me last year with Dier, Dann, Butland and Lukaku

>Unproven in the EPL, Burnley are historically shit even if he was good in the championship.
llorente is also unproven in the prem, and swansea are hardly looking like an amazing team. Plus he's only played 60mins with swansea so far so the chemistry isn't there either.

>Forgetting Callum Wilson

>Too risky
I disagree. They all have fantastic fixtures early on. I can rotate between everyone with an easy match for some time.

>Was guaranteed more than 10 goals at Swansea. Not guaranteed that at West Ham.
Why not? Even when not a striker he was their best goalscoring threat. Payet > Siggy and Feghouli > Wayne Routledge and West Ham play very offensively. I think he's likely to get as many goals, maybe more assists?

>Great underrated option. Better choice than Feghouli
Actually slightly concerned since Ramirez joined.

>Risky. Deulufeo is better option
...Why?

>Get Rhodes instead. Have a feeling that Bolasie will be played up front
Rhodes may be rotated with Negredo. Wickham has been the striker for the preseason. They've got Zaha/Townsend/Bolasie/Wickham.

>Decent idea. Worked for me last year with Dier, Dann, Butland and Lukaku
It's the best way to go because early on you don't have enough money to get the team you want. Yeah. Hoping that my lads pull through. This team feels like GW6 wildcard or early top 100k

Llorente is proven in Italy and Spain. Better than the championship.
Swansea looked a lot better at the end of last season. Llorente replacing Ayew isn't a catastrophic loss. They also finally have another out and out striker that isn't Gomis or Routledge in Borja. Siggy will be as great as ever in support. Yes, he's only played 60 minutes, but he's only here for 2 weeks until i transfer him out for another 6.5m who's actually hit form. Short term option to score on burnley and hull.

>forgetting literally who

3 4.5m defenders is perfect to rotate alongside 2 more expensive defenders each game

ayew will do even better at WH than swansea

and deulufeo played shit last game, will get less gametime than barkley, and koeman has even said it himself that hes building a team around barkley

West Ham signed a LB just now so Byram is under fire.

>If Bilic understands football, he will play Byram at RB, move Antonio to RW and bench Feghouli the meme

You know he wont.

Musa, yea or nay?

His price won't skyrocket within 2 matchdays so give him a while to see.

look at his history though, 70 points in 1300 mins last season, 85 points in 2768 mins the season before, hardly great

Erik Pieters or Antonio Valenica?

Karius or Mandanda as back up keeper to De Gea?

70 in 1300 is quite good though? That's 140 if he plays 2600 (aka 30+ game season at first choice). Given he IS first choice now. Palace have easy fixtures. For 6m he's a good 3rd striker.

This is where I'm at atm. Not sure about the strikers and my midfield isn't going to get me shit in the first week. But it's a marathon, not a sprint...and I really don't want to be the "le wildcard on GW3 lad."

llorente is fucking garbage should be no where near anyones team.

also swanseas fixtures are terrible after GW2.

Holy fuck that is a shit lineup

i win

spending way to much on defense, midfield is shit apart from hazard. negredo/wickahm are also shit.

look at middlesbrough & cp's opening fixtures

they will score

Post your team?

Am I a madman for putting Eric Bailly in instead if Kolarov, Cresswell or Lovren?

He seems worth a cheeky place based on the pre-season

Vardy captain is essential for GW1 away to single digit point total Hull.

try out Valencia for United, having a great attacking pre season and is getting in great crosses for Zlatan.

Unsure about Kolarov if Pep gives him free kick duties and allows him to press forward like Pellegrini did.

Forget about Cresswell, he's injured long term.

Liverpoo concedes way too many goals to take a defender like Lovren. Karius has a bum hand so that means you'd still have Mignolet for about a month and a half.

lads who do i replace sturridge with? fresh new injury probably will keep him out for the first two games. i could get vardy at the same price or downgrade him to costa or someone else to get mane, who could play up front as a mid

Vardy vs Hull is a no brainer.

Get Firmino as an AM.

Costa is so often linked with leaving that I have half a heart to say Batsuayhi is going to start over him.

coutinho firmino mane are all going to be forward for lavorpel if you want one.

wouldn't aguero be better playing at home??

>3 premium strikers
You're doing it wrong.

Mkhitaryan. Yay or nay?

>kane
>vardy

you done goofed son

he only has 2 players who aren't guaranteed starts and can score points.

>two top goalscorers from last season
>dun goofed

Valenica or Shaw? Valencia looks in good offensive form at the moment but im worried he will be rotated with Darmian.

Palace are terrible in front of the opposition's goal. Unless signing Townsend magically changes that, nobody is going to put any faith in CP strikers.

Coutinho and Llorente ain't worth it

Shaqiri and Deulofeu are shit, better get Alli plus some cheapo like Fletcher

You've invested what, 60% of your budget in five players? Ridiculous.

Nay. For 9.5 you can have Payet or Mahrez who are guaranteed to own in their respective clubs.

Pardew first 19 game Syndrome desu