Begging thread!

Begging thread!

Overwatcg pls.

[email protected]

what overwatch doesn't need is more noobs

Good thing I'm not a noob.

how can you not be a noob if you don't own the game
is as noob as can be

Cause I play cs which is much harder than ow.

They are different games. Fuck you mean

wow
stay out of my game

But very similar in their core. If I can aim and shoot in cs then I can easily aim and shoot in ow which puts me a big step afead than someone who never played an fps before.

Nah man I really wanna play it

if you can't afford it then guess what you're not doing
it doesn't need anymore bastion noobs

dont get it man, the game is fucking shit, and i can say that im level 80 atm.
Enough experience to know that its not actually all that fun. Its just the hype that made it popular, kinda like FNAF games.

I'd rather suck a dick then play bastion.

I know but it still looks like something that would be fun when mobas become annoying.

I'm feeling nice today. Prove you're over 18 (figure it out yourself, you're old enough to) and proof your computer can run the game and I'll email you.

Don't forget the timestamp for obvious reasons.

i'm level 192 and i still enjoy it tbh
unless noobs are being a cancer upon my game...

Proof that I'm over 18
>I can buy the game myself

Btw anybody know how exactly that nigger animator died in an accident? Googling brings up only sites with motorcycle crashes or obituaries.

True, but when you don't call out fucking Qs and don't know what a good team comp is I leave the match. FUck you noobs GTFO MY GAME WTFF WHY DO I ALWAYS GET MATCHE WITH LOW RANK AND AGAINST RANK 60+

>i5-4460
>GTX 970
>21 years old

You should be able to afford the game yourself

>Croatia
Why are third world shitters always the ones begging? Besides the obvious reasons.

All my savings went for that pc, I'm completely dried up. Can't get a job cuz no college.

foreigners are so fucking bad at this game
i say keep him the fuck out

>you literally need college to get a job

Knowing this, I think it would be funnier if I didn't give you the game and hope that you starve to death because of this bold statement. I mean, how could you feed yourself if you can't get a job?

Beggars are always begging with the claim they don't have time for a job because they're in college. Since you're not in college you should have more free time to get a job and earn that money.

Well this isn't america dude. People with colleges are unemployed because our country is shit. Over 300000 people are looking for a job and have much higher qualifications than me.

This thread turned real so fast

Then I would be doing you a huge disservice purchasing you Overwatch. If I gifted you Overwatch, you would spend your time playing that game instead of going outside and trying to better yourself so that you can become a highly qualified person for employment. You have done a good job convincing me to save my money.

that is a small number compared to the millions in my own
your chances are good

I+m starting college this fall and plan on cutting down my game time to study like mad. I wanted to play this game while I still could. Thanks for considering at least.

Overwatch Plox
[email protected]

if you live in such a dire situation why did you spend your savings on a gaming computer instead of something more useful? everything you say makes zero sense

>no college
>suddenly college

You can't even keep your lies straight bro

I was younger, dumber and had a shitty laptop.

How did I lie? I don't have college. And I'm starting it in few months.

i think you lied too

Youre a fucking faggot for being in a country with poverty yet you somehow, without college, saved up money for, not feeding yourself, not paying for bills, not using the money to start a small business, not to help you find a job, but a fucking computer to fucking play Overwatch with. I hope you starve to death to realize your mistake.

Yeah, you wish. This game has absolutely nothing to do with good dm, unless you want to tun Widowmaker 24/7, which is not that viable in a lot of team comps.
Overall, OW is pretty fun to mess around in but is also the most overrated game in decades.

Dude ffs this isn't america. You can't find a job her and you certainly can't start a business without a huge sum of money before hand. And I'm still living at home: I could save up for years and still couldn't afford my own place. And I bought this pc because I needed it, not to play ow.

Then find a job online that pays, goddamn. You have internet which your dad still pays yet you'd rather waste time on an online game you expect to get for free. Also, you should have saved your money for college. If it is as hard to live in croatia as you say it is, you would have saved it for your education. Fyi, im from singapore

I'm trying. I send several applications on upwork daily and I'm always turned down.

not the guy but what online jobs are there? i only found ones that pay you like 1p for a stupid task

Dont give up bro. I trust in you. Listen, overwatch is fun, but not for long.

I won't. I still wanna play it though, while I still have time to do so.

plis respond

he was still breathing so i slit his throat
was fun
should of seen the look on his face

Why would anyone gift you if you have admitted that you'll slow your playing when school starts? You're announcing to people that it will be a waste of money because you won't get the value out of a stranger's kindness.

Just leave the thread and grow the fuck up. You're 21. I'd kill myself if I ever got to a pathetic state where I'm begging on Sup Forums for video games.