>we chat a bit
>not the most interesting girl, but better than nothing
>doesn't have a profile pic, just some flower instead
>ask her for pic
>she declines, says she wants to meet up instead
>think she might be a bit ugly, but maybe she's really nice or whatever
>agree to go on a date with her
>ask how to recognize her
>she tells me she's "wearing a red sweatter with a white heart on it. Also, she's a bit chubby"
>meet up
>watch door for her
>suddenly, it's happening
>a gigantic behemoth of a woman enters the café
>my coffee gets pulled toward her due to gravitation
>fuckdat
>run to toilet
>text her that I'm stuck in traffic
>peek outside, she still pulls everything towards her
>text her again that something came up and that I'm not gonna make it
>even ask if she has time the next day, to act interested
>time passes, she won't leave
>occassional peeking reveals she ordered a whole cake
>hours pass, she is at cake nr. 2 right now
>evening, the café is about to close
>she's the last to leave
>30 minutes later, I get out of the toilet
>dude working there is surprized, but really chill once I explain
>go home, play Overwatch

Never gonna do that shit again.
Pic related, closest to her mass that I found

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X0hq0ug9q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the hell is that an image of?

I think it's a jellyfish, I was wondering the same thing.

ahahaha well played

A dead whale inflating because of putrefaction gases

It's a whale corpse, bloated with gas, IIRC

Don't be stupid, obviously the ones who don't show pic have something wrong with them.

that's what I thought. wasn't sure though.

bump, this thread needs more attention.

Thanks.

Pretty sure it's a whale. It's upside down and bloated as fuck.

The stripey part would be the area under it's jaw and along it's belly area.

dont be stupid its his date that an hero when no show

it's a dead bloated whale

I love how nobody is reading OP's post, we're just looking at the dead whale.

You should have fucked her.

Great story! Well told OP!

the advantage of chubby girl is that it's good to hug

I once met this giant whale of a woman through some friends at a bar who was into me.
>Giant fat woman
>twice the size of me
>Giant head
>No tits
>fuckthat.jpg
>kept telling me she had a great personality
>No enough booze in the world to make me fuck her

That shit happened to me once, except I got stuck with her.

>use tinder for the first time
>match with decent looking girl
>she looked like she was at the lighter side of chubby
>ilikethickpuss
>we talk for a bit, really cool girl
>one day later, she gives me her phone number and ask me to call her, she is bored
>has adorable accent, I am pulled in
>meet for date, I'm walking around town looking for her
>"i'm on the bench near ****** street"
>look
>only one bench unoccupied
>fatass
>she spots me
>i awkwardly walk with her, as she comments on how I'm "fitter" than she expected
>i notice she has face piercings and fucking braces
>grossed out, but carry on
>we go to a nice coffee shop, sit down outside since she smokes
>she starts fucking shooting the shit
>she talks so much shit about her friends, super negative ho
>starts talking about feminism and glorifying it
>nope.sfm
>suddenly four of my friends come, and I just wanna hide, but I sit that out too
>they sit down with us and greet and everything, I know they're just holding in their laughs
>i sit through it barely saying anything
>pretend to get important text and say I have to go
>never seen that bitch since

Been there done that

>Chatting up a 7/10 girl on POF
>Pic looked pretty good, not "chubby" but wasn't crazy skinny
>Agree to setup a date to get dinner and a movie
>I get to the restaurant early, so I get a table
>bout 10 mins after I sit down she waddles up
>Looks like she gained 75 pounds from her picture
>It's november and she's wearing torn jeans,not the fashionable torn in the knee/thigh, but the back of the heel torn up
>flip flops that you'd see people wearing in public showers for hygienic reasons
>Bright red UFC sweatshirt with a real tree camo shirt under it
>no make up, different ear rigns in each ear
>hair all fucked up
>wtf.jpg
>I'm taken aback because she looks nothing like her pics
>Que awkward dinner of me giving just enough into the conversation to keep things going while she scarfs her burger
>Scoffs at me ordering a beer at a bar/grill because she doesn't drink
>Fuck you bitch, I'm a grown ass man, if I wanna have a beer I will
>End dinner, she really wants to go see the movie, I don't even remember what it was
>Sit awkwardly through some 2 hour movie
>Kept trying to touch my hand during the movie, etc
>Movie ends, walk her to car, she drives off
>go home and drink heavily
>Next day, get a text "You got mad props for not trying anything with me last night, you're a real gentleman"
>Kept texting me every day trying to get me to go over to her house and have dinner with her family, or take her little siblings to the park with her.

I learned my lesson boys, now I always meet women somewhere public that I can sit off to the side and watch them walk in, and bail if need be. That or get them to send me a selfie or some shit like that the day before we meet up, or the morning of.

>tfw wanting to date a grill via interwebs
>search on profiles
>see an cute girl
>she's chubby
>doesn't matter I need something to cuddle with
>read her profile
>"I only date tall guys, well built, also one that treats me like a princess and buys me whatever I want"
>close the tab
>start searching for waifus

Feminism has fuckin ruined women, you can't even share love from one to another. All women can offer is a fat ass, fat tits, and a wet pussy, that's it.

No woman would die for a guy (except if you're famous and handsome).

I got catfish once.
Met a girl online.
Talked for a week and had a real connection.
We decided it's time to met up.
She came up to me at the bar.
Introduced herself and asked for my name.
I said, " yes. You don't look like your profile pic."
She made the the infamous argument, "I didn't realize looks were more important than our connection."
That get me worked up.
I look her in the eye, " you lied to me about your appearance. You violated my trust in you. I can not start a relationship based on lying. If you lie about your appearance, I can't not start to phantom what else you can lie about."
I walk away.
Call some male and female friends and stay in bar.
I see the beast hovering near by the whole night

Life is to short to waste your time being polite about this shit. You will never get that lost time back again

I haven't been on many dates, anons, but what is it with short girls being demon spawn 9 times out of 10?
>beginning of 8th grade, long ago
>Meet girl at school one time
>She's like 4'11"
>Still in my grade, but whatever
>Start talking to her for like a week, she gives me here phone number
>Ask her out, says yes, blah blah blah
>Take her to movies
>Acts super sweet the whole time, all is good
>the following day asks me if I wanna go to this one local theme park
>duh, say yes
>mom insists my dad go with since her dad is a fucking hippie vegan stoner creep
>not even making that up, this guy was sketchy
>she totally changes from then on out, acts super bitchy, chewing me out
>say fuck it, we're over

I think I dodged a bullet there

I'd say I'm a decent looking girl. I've dated a guy and did everything I could to keep him satisfied (including sexually). He never gave a shit about me, treated me like shit, generally was a bitch towards me. I didn't leave him for the longest time because it didn't matter to me, I loved him anyways. You were probably around girls who simply are idiotic and illogical. Once you get a girl to fall in love with you, you could fuck up countless times and she would still love you the same! Yay

That is true, yet for some reason people tend to think its okay to lie to make themselves feel better. I myself am generally interested in what happened with you and him

Nigga one rifle shot and the fucking whale will destroy pearl harbor a second time

Not true without pics w/ timestamp

imo I just think I've had shit luck with previous relationships.

Either that or I'm fuckin ugly. I think it's more towards the ugly part.

Not to mention, I'm somewhat tired of having to do the entire scenario just so I "impress" women, or act up so they fall for me, just so in the end I have to beg for them to say "I love you".

Feels like now day's culture is oriented in a very odd way, I can't understand so I just simply gave up.

Well. Me being a very unstable person, I get attached to people easily. This guy was emotionless, kinda silly and generally not interesting at all to be with. I have no clue why, but I fell in love with him. So we talked more and more blah blah, we got together. I knew he was never going to give a shit about the way I felt, so I always had to keep my feelings to myself. I made him laugh, enjoy himself and have a good time. He never complained about anything, and I was glad to see him doing well. But see, it's very difficult to ignore panic attacks, severe paranoia and mood swings. So sometimes I'd lose it and "break" at him. The way he handled my behavior was careless, emotionless and disturbingly obnoxious. I'd tell him that I felt very bad, and he'd throw a "its ok".. I don't know. I was forced to act like I was into what he was sexually just to keep him with me. I loved him so much and I really did everything I could to have him with me

Speaking from a girls perspective, looks don't matter when someone loves you for who you are. You could be disabled, a complete asshole (like my ex), or absolutely hideous. If a girl truly loves you, she will look pass every flaw, and try to make you feel the best.

Well i promise if you were my girlfriend i would actually care. My girlfriend loves me and says i treat her well

>I loved him so much and I really did everything I could to have him with me

yeah, I know how it feels to give your last piece of sanity to that person, only to find out they don't give two fucks about it.

like I said
I gave up, I used to think "love" was something beyond our realm, but in the end it just turned out to "chemicals in our brain that guides us towards mating".

Maybe in the movies.
In real life and in my country, if you don't have money and if you're not athletic, you have 0 chances.
Not only that but you can even see and feel their disgust towards you.

>Home on leave from Iraq
>willing to fuck almost anything
>hook up site, message EVERY girl in the area
>few replies, mostly just polite getting to know me stuff
>bitch! I wanna fuck!
>Im getting drunk as the monday night draga on
>profile with no pic responds to me
>she says: likes to work out, just got back from a run, willing to fuck tonight
>ok come on over!
>giant blob of a woman shows up
>fml n too deep now...gotta think fast
>genious idea! DRINK TILL SHE IS HOT
>Im doing shots of Jack while I talk to her and wonder how long my floor can support her
>finish bottle, hammer drunk
>look at her...."you gotta go"
there was not enough booze to make her look good.

Sahara?

Confirmed.

>" you lied to me about your appearance. You violated my trust in you. I can not start a relationship based on lying. If you lie about your appearance, I can't not start to phantom what else you can lie about."

What sort of autist delivers speeches at people? Cut down on the anime faggot.

I really want you guys to bare with me on this. Not all girls are the same, there are women out there who are decent looking, have amazing personalities and would love to make you happy. Just because you haven't found the right one yet, doesn't mean they don't exist. My ex told me he couldn't believe I was a real person, but I could say the same to him. I couldn't believe how someone is so cruel and heartless. Anyways, hang there user, you'll find the right girl for you!

Well hey atleast you get to have fun with people every so often, instead of being a complete fuck and ignoring peoples feelings

you story is shit but your image is fucking as fucky :D.

tits or gtfo

Simply agree to meet in public place, plenty of distance between you, wait for both to nod acceptance or either shake head for 'no way, get fucked, fuck off' in a polite way and leave.

Dead bloated whale, that's the bottom jaw/neck area all filled with gas

Sad thing is these people cannot understand that what they do/think/say hurts others. I tried to talk to him about this 3 times, and he always thought I did it to "blame" him. I'd say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, you don't have to care, but please for once, try to care.. It hurts seeing you like this", and he would freak out and get all defensive and delusional.

> Be me browsing women seeking men on Craigslist
> Ad with cute faced girl, can't see body pic wants someone to go over and cuddle for the night
> OK
> Hit her up, text for a few hours, sends address and wants me to go over
> Get there butch is gigantic. I'm 6ft3 with long as arms and couldn't get them around her
> Walk inside house is fucking disgusting and smells like wet dog
> Tell her I'm going to grab a cigarette before we lay down
> Hop in my car and haul ass
> Texts me "Why did you leave?"
> No response
> I don't even smoke.

>meet girl on POF
>easily 250lbs despite trying to hide it in pics
>cute face, massive tits, huge ass
>could easily be 8-9/10 if she dropped a hundred pounds or more
>go out, she is obviously thirsty
>fuck that night, surprisingly clean pussy, let me cum inside
>see each other more, shes getting attached
>starts realizing I only want to bang
>banging one night, pussy is extra wet
>somethings not right
>bitch fucking peed on me while fucking
>whole bedroom reeks of piss
>kick her out, have to replace sheets and mattress
>havent seen her since
>still fap to her from time to time
>have a massive chubby/bbw fetish to this day

Mathematically speaking those girls with that mind and attitude are about as rare as 1/10000000. Congrats on being one of them, now for me to find a girl who would sacrifice as much as I would for a strong love, I'd say the odds are against me.

She's either taken, or somewhere thousands of kilometers far from me.

Not only that, the age gap might vary, and if she's even interested in me, there would be no way in hell I'd meet her.

There is no point in having hope for something that will never happen.

He probably plays Reaper a lot

tits or gtfo, unless you're a homo then kys

I understand user. But hey, since you're willing to sacrifice everything for true love, they could be kilometres away, you could still meet them and have the greatest future you'd ever imagine. Trust me user, I know this seems generic, but you have to work to get what you're after. If you ever truly love a girl, and see a possibility of being with her, give it a go, it could be worth it! (She could even take the risk and find you instead!)

Whoa there, Mackenzie

it's a good way to get an uggo to fuck off, especially if you don't give a fuck what people think of you

Haha, i like your style. Definitely going to keep the cigarette excuse in mind if i ever need to pull that card. Thanks user

I'd agree with you, but you clearly don't know the rules...

I think it time you killed yourself.

Reminds me of these

That won't kill you to talk 5 minutes with her even if she ain't hot you know, her friends might be

You sound like a terrific girl user. What part of the country you live in? Fl. here.

I did. Just so she could spend money on a guy who now cheats on her, and possibly hits her.

I gave her everything, and we're not just talking about money or material things, for nothing.

So... butt fuck it. There is NO such thing about love. Stop bullshitting yourself, you're going to end up very very hurt and possibly in a worse sanity than what you are atm.

Just, adapt yourself to what humanity has become. Leave "love" to fairy tales and movies.

Yup its terrible what people do, im sorry but my dog farted while i was reading your post and omg was it loud XD

Somewhat similar story here, online dating is a disaster. Girl I met online was only 17, didn't tell me til after I went over to her place to probably fuck. Thankfully told me before hand, her house was dirty, dog piss in her bedroom and food everywhere. Turned out to be giant land whale, and smelled like rotten onions and piss. It was disgusting. Deleted my profile and blocked her number when I got home.

this right here. I've gotten laid by some of the hottest bitches in my life by just being cool to the fat friend. they aren't stupid and know when you are out of their league and will hook you up with their friends.

If only you could get your arms around her first.

it's instant dating, so yeah you'll hit a few ugly people because it helps them find each other. It's all about your tastes and hers, if they don't somehow match it's over before it begins. You can have a one night stand but it's really not worth it,

bump for more stories and more pep talking from that adorably naively optimistic girl

lol found this while searching image

youtube.com/watch?v=7X0hq0ug9q4

>can't not start to phantom
how2english?

That's so sad user, and I really am sorry you had to go through that shit. Yeah, you have the right to give up on love honestly. I still want you to have just a small little hope, that the right one will find you. You took the risk and it ended up badly, but I'm sure someone would feel the same passion as you, and go through all that instead of yourself. I'm glad to see that you're not selfless, and are aware of things that may harm you more. Love is all about risks, really. But there's always someone who's worth a chance out there user. Again, so sorry it ended up like this. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

I had something like this happen too. Getting talked down to by a landwhale because I ordered a beer. what the fuck is wrong with bitches?

Kek

Similar thing happened to me.
>Met at applebees
>She didnt look like her pics
>She was way fatter
>I continued the date like nothing
>At end of date took her to abandoned parking lot
>Put her to suck my cock and came on her fat tits
>Went home happy
>I blocked her number and her profile on OKC.

THE END.

Damn as long you have that whale picture you are all set for life.

Looks like the top half of a giant nautilus

Right?

>applebees
you knew what you were getting into.

yea, I didnt care, i got my cock sucked for a couple drinks.

>Virgin detected
That's the best way to make your point to a woman

Does that rule apply in this context?

Didn't come here for feels.

God I so hate when faggots say this untrue shit
You don't even know this guy how could you even say that?

You sound like an easy bitch, you're no better than stuck up bitches, just the other side of the spectrum.

"I cannot start to phantom what else you can lie about."

Please tell me you actually said this.

Because I don't have to know someone's life story to understand how shitty they felt/feel and try to make their day better. But of course, let's not forget this is Sup Forums, and everyone has to be a massive cock to eachother for whatever reason.

Beta alert

They're that rare to you because you have nothing to offer.

Would you waste time with you?

Virgin Beta Fag Alert

Your a fucking moron if you actually believe in that fantasy shit you said, go read some more horoscopes, you faggot

/thread

That "divorced dad edge"

So original

So your logic is:
>girl with feelings, willing to go through anything to keep her lover happy
>easy bitch
If it's so easy to find people who think the way I do, find yourself a girl/guy who is going to make you feel like you're worth something, instead of sitting on your ass and complain about how easy everything is.

Don't be such an asshole dude, you don't always have to try to tear down people in this world.

Don't encourage his self-pity. He doesn't get better that way.

You narrowly avoided a Chris Hansen moment.

You gotta go...

I lold

You don't have to go around spreading false hope either faggot

Because
>
He/she gives me a little hope to keep on fighting I guess.

But I have offered more than I thought I would.

I wish I had gotten married at least.

He wouldn't get better at all if he wasn't self aware, trust me. More people need to adapt his way of thinking, and put themselves first, or end up being used, just how I did because I don't care about myself.

Its a whale you fucking faggot

Is that clannad?