Do any dating sites work? I get basically no hits on anything, except from fucking spambots

Do any dating sites work? I get basically no hits on anything, except from fucking spambots.

I'm educated, own my own house, have a job, car, I work out and I'm OK looking.

>educated
>own my own house
>job
>car
>work out
>attractive
>...
>hangs out on Sup Forums
>wonders why girls aren't interested

Maybe it's because you're a lonely 15 year old cringelord who tells cool stories on the internet.

I'm 36. Was married before. Thanks for your "inpu"

I found out that women don't want a relationship with your average beta dude who have their lives in order. They want alpha men to treat them like trash.
... but they want the average beta dude to take care of their kids.

Yeah, this is the impression I'm getting as well.

I actually do pretty well picking up bar trash for one-nighters, but I want a fucking wife who isn't boring as shit.

Is this really so incredible to you that you think he's lying? Not everyone is a pathetic loser you know.

Do you like guys? I'm a little chubby but working on it. I'm loyal and I'm stuck in a rut in life at the moment and I'm okay looking

You're probably not actually that attractive and lack self confidence.

I can believe that I'm less attractive than I think, but like I said above I do pretty well picking up bar-trash. Just wander up to women and talk shit until they want to go home with you.

Dating sites, I get fucking nothing.

Haha, so tempting, but no. I need pussy.

Lol, I tried

Appreciated. My requirements are simple:

1) Looks like a 7+/10 woman
2) Likes similar shit to me
3) Isn't fucking crazy
4) Is loyal

I'll happily pay for everything, I have a good job.

You try tinder? If you're in the city shouldn't be too hard. Had a friend who got plenty of hookups and I live in the shittiest part of Arizona

maybe they're tired of hearing you say how 'good' your 'job' is

Don't do this. Screams of disease, drugs, theft, and chicks lying about whether they're on anti-pregnancy pills... just... don't.

Shut the fuck up about your job

And I can guarantee you those chicks probably want to get the fuck out of Arizona as well.

Hardly.

Far majority of people on dating sites are men, and desperate men at that.

Hot people already have the pick of the litter so that just leaves all the okay looking people around to bitch about how everyone in their is just mediocre.

The odds of you finding a hot, down to earth girl at close to that of winning the lottery.

If you've been trying for more than a year online, it's time to go out and meet people in person.

Try volunteer work in your local city, meetup.com groups can be fun.

If you're not the bar type person, then stay away. People can smell when you are out of your element.

Okcupid and pof work, but it's like job hunting. You gotta send out tons of messages, chicks get dozens a day and you have to stand out. Don't fuck around messaging for a week, just a few and then go meet them at a bar and see how it goes. Good luck.

x2. Stay single. A kid will cost you $250,000 to raise from age 0 to 18. Not to count college costs. And that statistic is several years old.
And a divorce? That's another whammy of a cost for you. Just live single and be in a completely different income bracket.

I left school at fourteen, live with my mother, I'm on Jobseekers Allowance, have no license and don't work out at all.

Dating sites work great for me, sucks to be a beta.

dating sites didnt work so you're here presenting a resume about yourself in hopes of Sup Forums wifey

>isn't fucking crazy

yeah, you won't find that on a dating site. they are all humourless and batshit insane. there's a reason that they are on dating sites. think about how easy it is for a girl to get a guy. now think about a girl who has to actually join a web site and fill in profiles and search for one. yeah. if they're not ugly, they're fucking nuts.

>Jobseekers Allowance

On Sup Forums.

Money well spent!

>36 years old
>on Sup Forums

Oh yeah, that makes this WAAAY less pathetic. You're clearly the pinnacle of success.

My experience:

Match sucks. It used to be pretty good, but a combination of the Tinder effect and the horrible refinements to their website have almost killed it.

Tinder still rules. It's quick. It's easy. If you can't find someone on Tinder, you should probably rethink your strategy. Negatives: A lot of fat, ugly, or black women that you have to swipe through to get to the handful of attractive ones.

Bumble sucks. It has an enormous number of fake profiles, and even if you match have to wait for the woman to communicate first.

dont listen to these dark cloud fags.
plenty of people found love on dating sites.
keep looking.

You must be a beta.

Yes, some dirty rotten whores like to be treated like shit. Most women like a decent guy that takes care of himself and doesn't live with his mom. If you're fat, live like a rat, drive a shit car, and basically have nothing to offer her that ten thousand other douchebags haven't already offered, why the fuck would she bother giving you the time of day?

Most top tiered women spend the majority of their lives trying to look good. Shopping for the right clothes, exercising, wearing makeup, etc. What do you do?

Why should he shut-up about his job? Because you don't have one?

Nice! but no...

Probably wrong profile pictures, or a boring bio. I have a gf but i also have tinder for shits n giggles and social experimentation (gf knows, no cuck just whatevs). I never talk to girls, i just switch my pics around and try different bio things to get more attention. Its a game to me.

Im good looking, educated and well travelled and i got a few matches but no messages.

3 weeks ago i changed my bio to blank, put a picture of me with my two dogs not looking at camera, followed by me doing my job (scaffolding. I climb a lot and work hundreds of ft in the air), then a face shot third.

Record matches, and messages almost always calling me cute or hot or some variation.

The formula is dogs or kids, action shots involving you, And your face if youre attractive.

I have to agree with this. I'm 25 yo and thought I'd give dating sites a try for some fun (have no issues picking up women in real life and was just looking for a fling). Half the women I met who were actual women were way over the Vicky-Mendoza line..But most were bots / unresponsive.

The ones that are unresponsive may have some particularly weird criteria such as "only men who don't wear glasses" or don't have time to respond to everyone because all the guys on the site write them.

They all work, though the quality of woman varies from site to site. If you're not having luck, either your messages suck or your profile sucks (or both). OKC had a post a while ago about how women initiate contact something like 3 or 5% of the time, so you've got to do the footwork. In the six months I spent "internet dating," I went on dates with five different girls after having actual useful exchanges with probably two dozen, ended up sleeping with two of them, and just got engaged to one of them. And if the fact that I'm on Sup Forums doesn't tip you off, I'm a fucking weirdo. So pass your profile around to female friends and ask for honest input, and make sure you aren't just asking girls to fuck when you message them. Show that you actually read the profile.

Alpha fucks/beta bucks

/Thread